Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Cruel Intentions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cruel Intentions (965 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruel Intentions by Goldmann(m): 3:27am On Oct 06, 2007
Hey pple, a while ago, i was really down 4 this chic friend of mine and I thot we would make a gr8 couple, Well, that wasnt 2 be as she summarily turned me down (not cos we were already friends or anything, bt according 2 her she just found it impossible 2 like me, How downright cold!!! sad Infact, while I was on her case, she actually started dating some dude old enough to be her dads brother about a week after they met, Fine, I cut my losses and withdrew, Even the best of us lose at times,
Now here is the Prob: Some stuff I was workin on clicked and trust me Ive upgraded myself, new car,(brand new corolla;As a 23yr old, this aint bad at all!!!) and other stuff, Can u imagin, the chic to whom I was so unlikable now wants in!!! She broke up wit her man friend a while b4 this and , well we still talk quite a lot.She is showin all the signs I wanted her 2 show bak then, My first intention was jst to tell her to Get the f*** out bt somehow I couldnt, As a matter of fact, 2 days ago, we were talkin outside her crib and she spontaneously kissed me, I dont know if she charmed her lips or sth bt MEN!!!! It was prob the best kiss I ever had, I shamelessly kissed her bak 4 like 5mins!!! right there, Prob was that, it wasnt just physical, There was this connection between both of us that TRUST ME, i havent felt with any other chic b4, Deep down inside me, I know I still hav feelings 4 this chic that so cruelly turned me down earlier, and even worse I think she is truly in luv, How do I do the rightful thing and jst tell her to FREE ME!!!!! rather than fall headlong into this shit,,As much as I want to like her, I live by principles, One of those principles is REVENGE, Bt its more complex than I thot it would be: I seem to be fallin, HOW NOW DO I FOLLOW MY PRINCIPLES AND NOT MY WEAK HEART
Re: Cruel Intentions by labiyemmy(m): 3:31am On Oct 06, 2007
lust, worldliness and emptiness.
Re: Cruel Intentions by ima1(f): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2007
did you know God doesn't answer prayers from people who can't forgive.
Re: Cruel Intentions by Akinagirl(f): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2007
why revenge on her? let it go. she obviously likes u now b/c u upgraded yourself, so either, remain, or let it loose. but revenge will get you nowhere.
Re: Cruel Intentions by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2007
@ Goldman: Let her go. She doesn't care for you, not in the conventional sense anyway.

She does however, care for what she[i] feels [/i] you can offer her, and that's financial security. Not a good basis for a lasting relationship though.

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Healthy Relationship / How To Deepen Your Relationship With Your Partner / The Ladies Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.