Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys (1414 Views)

SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by Sowl(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
To the guys what would you do if you found out a lady friend of yours has such a dastardly intention towards you?

Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by IamLEGEND1: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
The ídiot deserves it for even agreeing to stay in her friendzone..
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by Tallesty1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Stewpid guys will never learn

1 Like

Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
HW CAN A GIRL FRIENDZONE ME? HOW??
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by donholy28(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
I blame d mumu guy
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by peeparty(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Before the babe go the reason am sef i go don use am catch trips finish....
seriously some boys never chabi chum chin.
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by witnezHD(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
you turn me down... I move on.. immediately

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by lyntiffany(f): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
peeparty:
Before the babe go the reason am sef
i go don use am catch trips finish....

seriously some boys never chabi chum chin.
no dey form strong head here when for reality you dey beg make you be the num 100 wey she friend zoned . grin

Abegi no lash me o! na joke I dey.
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by peeparty(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
no dey form strong head here when for reality you dey beg make you be the num 100 wey she friend zoned . grin

for we're I dey craze ni? ama bad like dah dearie.
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by peeparty(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
lyntiffany:

idem mfo?
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by lyntiffany(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
peeparty:
idem mfo?
ofon.
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by peeparty(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
ofon.
OK eyen eka dia sung sung...Ku yom iko
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by lyntiffany(f): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
peeparty:
OK eyen eka dia sung sung...Ku yom iko
sorry my mum din't do her home work well can only understand few of you guys language.
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by peeparty(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
sorry my mum din't do her home work well can only understand few of you guys language.
* Hides cane behind my back*while teaching her incase she makes mistakes.oya repeat after me....

a' e 'o
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by lyntiffany(f): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
peeparty:
* Hides cane behind my back*while teaching her incase she makes mistakes.oya repeat after me....

a' e 'o
a' e o' what do they stand for pls ?
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by peeparty(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
a' e o' what do they stand for pls ?
lol guess your a good student already asking questions.
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by lyntiffany(f): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
peeparty:
lol guess your a good student already asking questions.
yep I am, so eager to learn can you start pls......
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by peeparty(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
yep I am, so eager to learn can you start pls......
Not on this op thread....
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by Spikkylee: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'd listen to Trinidad James-Friend Zone
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2015
its very easy to know if you are being friendzoned.
but some guys go just de hope
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by naijaboiy: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2015
gringrin
Re: Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys by chrisnando: 12:47am On Sep 22, 2015
some girls sha... the funny thing is that the guy knows

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! 5 Ways To Tell A Guy Is Serious About You Within 2 Days Of Meeting Him. / Why Do Men Brag??? / The Agony Of A Poor Widow (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.