Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Evil Trinity- Sanusi, Ngozi And Chistine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Trinity- Sanusi, Ngozi And Chistine (1841 Views)

The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note / Why Ngozi And Her Family Will Remain Rich And Comfortable / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Trinity- Sanusi, Ngozi And Chistine by Pain(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2012
Find below a voodoo session by the evil trinity of Sanusi, Ngozi and Christine Lagarde of the IMF.
Does this lay credence to the Illuminati Conspiracy to Subsidize Europe from Africa?

Re: The Evil Trinity- Sanusi, Ngozi And Chistine by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2012
The picture, in one word, depicts imperialism!
Re: The Evil Trinity- Sanusi, Ngozi And Chistine by Kx: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2012
[b]One eye only [/b]pix of the trio?
How is this pix different from Lady Gaga's and Jay zee's illumi one eye pix?
Re: The Evil Trinity- Sanusi, Ngozi And Chistine by Ufeolorun(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2012
It looks like;
1. They are so honoured to be beside her.
2. cross checking whether they are following their brief.
Re: The Evil Trinity- Sanusi, Ngozi And Chistine by Pain(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2012
Kx:

[b]One eye only [/b]pix of the trio?
How is this pix different from Lady Gaga's and Jay zee's illumi one eye pix?

Smart Guy. I have always said what we lack is not the enlightened but purely a dearth of quality leadership. undecided. Notice Christine's grin? I shall share with you soon full details of the prism of world domination. Money, Women, Power and Pride. Notice that most of the fallen public figures (Evangelists, Business leaders, Countries etc) pass thru these cardinal points. The common knowledge are the first three but the last, Pride is the middle "dot" in the triangle! Connect these points and you arrive @ the Pyramid of Domination.

If you doubt me, ask yourself how Dominic Strauss Kahn (DSK) the last IMF chief was fallen to make way for Christine Lagarde! If you doubt me still connect the line between their eyes what geometric shape do you see?

NB: Lest I forget, Ngozi is just an usher in the WCW of which Lagarde is Prime Chancellor shocked
Re: The Evil Trinity- Sanusi, Ngozi And Chistine by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2012
Pain:

Smart Guy. I have always said what we lack is not the enlightened but purely a dearth of quality leadership. undecided. Notice Christine's grin? I shall share with you soon full details of the prism of world domination. Money, Women, Power and Pride. Notice that most of the fallen public figures (Evangelists, Business leaders, Countries etc) pass thru these cardinal points. The common knowledge are the first three but the last, Pride is the middle "dot" in the triangle! Connect these points and you arrive @ the Pyramid of Domination.

If you doubt me, ask yourself how Dominic Strauss Kahn (DSK) the last IMF chief was fallen to make way for Christine Lagarde! NB: Lest I forget, Ngozi is just an usher in the WCW of which Lagarde is Prime Chancellor shocked

If you doubt me still connect the line between their eyes what geometric shape do you see?

That the apex position of IMF is more or less zoned to France suggests that the body can not be for the good of every country. There must and there is hidden agenda!
Re: The Evil Trinity- Sanusi, Ngozi And Chistine by honeric01(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2012
Only the wise can see the message.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe / Reason APC Remains Silent Over Oduah's BMW / Present Your 19 Governors, Presidential Aide Dares Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.