Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40350 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Limaoscar: 1:47am On Jan 07, 2012
At all those who say events are being orchestrated from outside the country i would have believed you if i as an infant  and my mother did not have to wrap her self in a hijab she stole from a wash dry line in maiyanka market area of kano(she went to buy meat) when these same hausa/fulanis were running rampage mudering every thing/one that did not look hausa or worse could not speak hausa.
If i did not for the first time in my life (on my first day of secondary school)see decapitated ,burnt, disemboweled, mutilated, bloody and mangled remains of human beings(dozens of them at the gyadi-gyadi roundabout area) the end result of protests in kano by hausa/fulani muslims aginst Rinehard Bonkes crusade in kaduna and the anticipated one in kano
History documents the fact that this pattern of killing those that dont worship their god and dont look like them formaly entered the records in the 1940s so if someone external is copycatting them(if i may use that phrase) and blaming them for it , it can be helped because they have over the past 70+years been consistent with this behaviour.
For those who try to put themselves as not affected you must know (or you are lying to yourselves) the hausa/fulanis are equal opportunity killers.
Anyone who has spent the least bit of time in the core north and survived the ordeal will tell you that even if  you were a yoruba or edo muslim you stand 50% chance as much as the igbo,bini,edo,urohbo ,ijaw calabar crossriver and ikwere man(generaly called iyamiri by the hausa/fulani muslims) as well as the yoruba man of getting killed.

Good insight! I have heard similar stories from my Cousins, Brother Inlaw and friends who were born up North and still live there. You will soon find some ign.rant fellow jump in here to confront/challenge  your experience.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by DarkFive: 1:49am On Jan 07, 2012
I'm happy for the killing. Those Igbos are fools. I've kept asking why an Igbo will be living a the North which is hot and uninhabitable? Is money more important than your life? Quit that job, start a new business in the East.

I will celebrate if I hear of another round of killings.

@Abagworo!Honestly you are no different from these animals committing this atrocities!How DARE you say such?are you stepping on your Brain?Only a foolish BASSi*tard wakes up to be happy for killing or his fellow country men being killed,i believe ur faeda must be a ritueualist(dat shit must be in ur blood,dat makes you a ritueualist apprentice)How i would love to put a boun.ty on your head,luv to see ur brains splatted outside your front porch.
I would luv to celebrate the behe.ading of all yuour fam.ily members/cohorts who reason just like you, dat would make me happy cry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jason123: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2012
Just in case some Igbos don't understand.
The COUNTRY IS WATCHING!!!
The South-South, South-West and Middle belt have your backs but apply wisdom!!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Rad1cal: 2:01am On Jan 07, 2012
jason123:

Just in case some Igbos don't understand.
The COUNTRY IS WATCHING!!!
The South-South, South-West and Middle belt have your backs but apply wisdom!!!

How long would they keep watching , the Sapele example is way forward . it's time we show those eedioots some mean violence.

do we need to wait to see others reaction, even when you keep getting killed.

wait till they import their terror southwards. then we shall understand the full repercussion of being on the fence
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by igboboy1(m): 2:03am On Jan 07, 2012
jason123:

For all we know, it might (please, notice the "might"wink not even be the "Northerners" that are doing this. What about PDP? ACN? MEND? Or the political class in the North? or even outsiders? Speaking as an objective viewer.

As an objective viewer, it is clear that someone knows that by killing Igbos, they (Igbos) are the easiest group to provoke to war!

Remember, Yorubas were killed after the election, even more than Igbos. Since the Yorubas did not talk, they left them.

Also, Niger-deltans have NOT been touched. How come?? Not even up to 10 Niger-deltans have been reported killed, before, during and after the elections. But for some ALMIGHTY reason, they "know" where and who are IGBOS  in the North to kill them.

Come on man! Chyz* is doing what is best for the Ndigbo.

fallacy upon fallacy, I know lots of peeps from my momsie's village that have been killed, Is Niger Delta an ethnic group or a region?
I am an igboman, My maternal and paternal villages are both in the so called niger delta region,

I dont understand how u would mention, yoruba, mention igbo and then mention niger delta,

Niger delta is not one entity biko either culturally, linguistically, historically or other wise, there is nothing in common with an ishan man and an efik man nor an itsekiri man and an igbo man,
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 07, 2012
"Boko Haram appears doing everything it can to spark a civil war in northern Nigeria. The central government's unwillingness or inability to respond to it leaves a vacuum [/b]that will lead to Boko Haram's targets defending themselves independently from a government that can't or won't.

If the government is trying to keep the peace or keep the situation from escalating by not engaging Boko Haram, it is actually [b]setting up a situation that may see it lose control
"  - Robert Spencer

Sorry to use this word , but what the HELL is Jonathan doing 

Igbos should defend themselves but [U]AVOID the TEMPTATION[/U] to start RETALIATORY attacks in the EAST or SOUTH , if we do, we lose the Moral High ground.

Either LEAVE or PROTECT YOURSELVES.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jason123: 2:11am On Jan 07, 2012
Rad1cal:

How long would they keep watching , the Sapele example is way forward . it's time we show those eedioots some mean violence.  

do we need to wait to see others reaction, even when you keep getting killed.

wait till they import their terror southwards. then we shall understand the full repercussion of being on the fence

Just to engage you for a while. . . .

You need to study the situation before you jump into something you can't handle and fall into your enemy's trap which was[b] CAREFULLY[/b] set for YOU (JUST YOU because they see that you guys are emotional). Fall into their trap by killing them and declaring secession; watch as the UK and co use the media to call you trouble makers and oil thiefs. The country will unite not because of the hate but because for the ensuing propaganda that will drown the only voice of truth.
What next? Back to 1967!!!

Guys, be wise. Someone else might want to secede but wants you to do the dirty job for them! THINK! THINK!! THINK!!! (its a possibility). I am 110% sure that Chyz* understand this! cool and he can explain further if he wants to.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 07, 2012
jason123:

For all we know, it might (please, notice the "might"wink not even be the "Northerners" that are doing this. What about PDP? ACN? MEND? Or the political class in the North? or even outsiders? Speaking as an objective viewer.

As an objective viewer, it is clear that someone knows that by killing Igbos, they (Igbos) are the easiest group to provoke to war!

Remember, Yorubas were killed after the election, even more than Igbos. Since the Yorubas did not talk, they left them.

Also, Niger-deltans have NOT been touched. How come?? Not even up to 10 Niger-deltans have been reported killed, before, during and after the elections. But for some ALMIGHTY reason, they "know" where and who are IGBOS  in the North to kill them.

Come on man! Chyz* is doing what is best for the Ndigbo.

What kind of trash is this? People are getting killed and your advice to them is to keep quiet and act like it is not happening and somehow they would forget they exist and go after others. Man you are disturbingly daft. It is past midnight so if you have nothing worthwile to say, go to sleep and don't rile people up here.

What useless mentality is this. Honestly, if Igbos are waiting on people with such mentality to back them up, they might as well kill themselves before the northerners arrive to do the deed.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jason123: 2:17am On Jan 07, 2012
igbo boy:

fallacy upon fallacy, I know lots of peeps from my momsie's village that have been killed, Is Niger Delta an ethnic group or a region?
I am an igboman, My maternal and paternal villages are both in the so called niger delta region,

I dont understand how u would mention, yoruba, mention igbo and then mention niger delta,

Niger delta is not one entity biko either culturally, linguistically, historically or other wise, there is nothing in common with an ishan man and an efik man nor an itsekiri man and an igbo man,

Hahaha, BUT THE MEDIA SAYS IGBO NOT NIGER-DELTA!!  I quite understand that, that is why when some of you guys say SE/SS or Niger-delta republic, I simply laugh! Who does not know that there will NEVER be ND republic?? Even Kpogede will tell you!!! Such a republic simply cannot exist! (watch as they will attack me)

Chyz* please explain to your folks. It seems some are not considering all the possibilities. All I'll say is, Ndigbo be wise! Kachifo! cool
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jason123: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2012
Bandit C.:

What kind of trash is this? People are getting killed and your advice to them is to keep quiet and act like it is not happening and somehow they would forget they exist and go after others. Man you are disturbingly daft. It is past midnight so if you have nothing worthwile to say, go to sleep and don't rile people up here.

What useless mentality is this. Honestly, if Igbos are waiting on people with such mentality to back them up, they might as well kill themselves before the northerners arrive to do the deed.

Okay, go on the attack! Abi? undecided
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by velo10: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2012
While this is going on, this bleeped government is removing subsidy making life harder for Nigerians rather than confronting this security threat. Nigerians are really on their own.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Rad1cal: 2:25am On Jan 07, 2012
jason123:

Just to engage you for a while. . . .

You need to study the situation before you jump into something you can't handle and fall into your enemy's trap which was[b] CAREFULLY[/b] set for YOU (JUST YOU because they see that you guys are emotional). Fall into their trap by killing them and declaring secession; watch as the UK and co use the media to call you trouble makers and oil thiefs. The country will unite not because of the hate but because for the ensuing propaganda that will drown the only voice of truth.
What next? Back to 1967!!!

Guys, be wise. Someone else might want to secede but wants you to do the dirty job for them! THINK! THINK!! THINK!!! (its a possibility). I am 110% sure that Chyz* understand this! cool and he can explain further if he wants to.

You spout this because non of your family member have been liquidated in the most brutal fashion. if you have tasted such loss. you wont canvass for docility in the face of constant hostility.

Maybe the southern Kaduna people shouldn't have returned fire for fire when faced with death.

Easier to sit somewhere and claim objectivity when you have never felt the direct pain of a loss.

Bandit C.:

^

Thank You sir. you spoke well
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jason123: 2:29am On Jan 07, 2012
Rad1cal:

You spout this because non of your family member have been liquidated in the most brutal fashion. if you have tasted such loss. you wont canvass for docility in the face of constant hostility.

Maybe the southern Kaduna people shouldn't have returned fire for fire when faced with death.

Easier to sit somewhere and claim objectivity when you have never felt the direct pain of a loss.

You may be right. I might not know what I am saying or insensitive. As they say, he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches! Just be careful and think well before acting. Goodluck guys!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realkendy(f): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2012
whats really wrong with these tribalist yoruba of a peeps,is it like a disease that anywhere igbos are mentioned u are called,what sort of stupidity is this.i've been reading this post from one,noone mentioned yoruba then ileke whatever came with one stupidity n i was prayin my igbos could ignore n it happened,then comes this walai of a person,dont u get tired of being childish n stupid.tufiakwa ndi nzuzu.biko stayreal,sam,real change,n others im right behind u guys,myself n other igbos here are with you guys.very sensible folks i must commend,dont let anyone push u to the wall.thank u
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2012
realkendy:

whats really wrong with these tribalist yoruba of a peeps,is it like a disease that anywhere igbos are mentioned u are called,what sort of stupidity is this.i've been reading this post from one,noone mentioned yoruba then ileke whatever came with one stupidity n i was prayin my igbos could ignore n it happened,then comes this walai of a person,dont u get tired of being childish n silly.tufiakwa ndi nzuzu.biko stayreal,sam,real change,n others im right behind u guys,myself n other igbos here are with you guys.very sensible folks i must commend,dont let anyone push u to the wall.thank u

PROPER ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY
Please use standard, proper, and clear English at all times when publicly discussing topics on the Nairaland Forum. If you must use other languages, create a special topic for that language in the culture section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by tpia5: 2:44am On Jan 07, 2012
EMANI 01

Read my post carefully.

I did not say nyemiri is a kanuri or hausa word.

I mentioned term which kanuri uses for igbos and which came to be regarded as a hausa synonym for igbo people.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by tpia5: 2:45am On Jan 07, 2012
And in any case i also named the source of the info which was either al harem or another nler.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by DarkFive: 2:49am On Jan 07, 2012
I'm happy for the killing. Those Igbos are fools. I've kept asking why an Igbo will be living a the North which is hot and uninhabitable? Is money more important than your life? Quit that job, start a new business in the East.

I will celebrate if I hear of another round of killings.

@Abagworo!Honestly you are no different from these animals committing this atrocities!How DARE you say such?are you stepping on your Brain?Only a foolish BASSi*tard wakes up to be happy for killing or his fellow country men being killed,i believe your faeda must be a ritueualist(dat shi,t must be in your blood,dat makes you a ritueualist apprentice)How i would love to put a boun.ty on your head,luv to see your brains splatted outside your front porch.
I would luv to celebrate the behe.ading of all yuour fam.ily members/cohorts who reason just like you, dat would make me happy    angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by reporter1: 2:54am On Jan 07, 2012
realchange:

if they don't stay neutral, we should be prepared to fight all of them. with enough sophisticated weapons, we can!
and win!

very smart observation.

I see that some Ibos are already thrusting their chests and sounding war drum. You are already planning to fight the entire Nigeria when nobody as declared you as enemy. You have begining to sound off on your technological prowess and how you'll deal with everyone. Same statement was made in 1967.

Are some of you this deluded or this is just some Internet rant?  Are some you so retarded that you cannot see that BH is goading you? And hoping to elicit an irrational action from you so that they can unleash full scale blood bath.
What weapons do you posess that you keep alluding to? How many people will volunteer for war? You think the likes of Ezeuche will leave US for any war front?
BH has unlimited Jihadists that they can summon at a whim -from Naija, Chad, Niger, Cameroon and even from far away Somalia. They are on standby waiting to be deployed. They need no persuasion, this is what they live for.

Yoruba are not your enemy.They never were and would never be unless you bring it on. Stop including us in your impeteous adventure. We are not interested in war. Our forefathers fought wars for over three centuries! You do not expect us to toe the same line.
Patience and humility are two virtues that you Ibos must learn to acquire.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Obiagu1(m): 3:06am On Jan 07, 2012
I knew it would come to this.
Everything ends with the Igbo.

It's sad that GEJ does no think towards liberating his people. Ijaws want freedom too!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Obiagu1(m): 3:09am On Jan 07, 2012
@Abagworo!Honestly you are no different from these animals committing this atrocities!How DARE you say such?are you stepping on your Brain?Only a foolish BASSi*tard wakes up to be happy for killing or his fellow country men being killed,i believe your faeda must be a ritueualist(dat shi,t must be in your blood,dat makes you a ritueualist apprentice)How i would love to put a boun.ty on your head,luv to see your brains splatted outside your front porch.
I would luv to celebrate the behe.ading of all yuour fam.ily members/cohorts who reason just like you, dat would make me happy angry angry angry
[quote][/quote]

You should know that he is a psychopath.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nnenna1(f): 3:27am On Jan 07, 2012
Igbo people should not be incited to violence. It is unfortunate that Igbos are used as pawns but let us lie low. I can now see that that a big dead rat is stinking. Don't fall for it.

If anything, Nigerians as a collective whole should face our corrupt leaders and hold them to task.

This divide and rule strategy has always been applied to Nigerians right from it's inception to it's peak in 1966/1967 when Northerners were goaded to strike Igbos. I really think that those in power have it in their best interest to have us turn on each other while they reap the spoils. External and internal forces know that ethnic bigotry is Nigeria's weakness. Add to this the unfortunate history of Biafran war in the country and you have a nice recipe for disaster in this scenario - they think they know the right buttons to push but no one should let them.

Let us be play smart and unite as country to challenge our leaders as well as the stories that are being fed to us.

Be wise, guys.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jason123: 3:32am On Jan 07, 2012
Nnenna1 link=topic=840351.msg9911542#msg9911542 date=13259[color=#990000:
03242]
Igbo people should not be incited to violence. It is unfortunate that Igbos are used as pawns but let us lie low. I can now see that that a big dead rat is stinking. Don't fall for it.

If anything, Nigerians as a collective whole should face our corrupt leaders and hold them to task.

This divide and rule strategy has always been applied to Nigerians right from it's inception to it's peak in 1966/1967
[/color] when Northerners were goaded to strike Igbos. I really think that those in power have it in their best interest to have us turn on each other while they reap the spoils. External and internal forces know that ethnic bigotry is Nigeria's weakness. Add to this the unfortunate history of Biafran war in the country and you have a nice recipe for disaster in this scenario - they think they know the right buttons to push but no one should let them.

Let us be play smart and unite as country to challenge our leaders as well as the stories that are being fed to us.

Be wise, guys.

Thank you ma sister. Please, talk to them!!! Tell them not to be ISOLATED, the game plan is obvious!!! I just posted a topic to show that Yorubas along with their Igbo counterparts are also being killed! We are one in the South!

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by DarkFive: 3:54am On Jan 07, 2012
Stop including us in your impeteous adventure. We are not interested in war. Our forefathers fought wars for over three centuries! You do not expect us to toe the same line.

Really funny how guys on NL tend to potray themselves in their lowest, by segregating each other at every giving chance on every thread.

Yet you all want the country to get better,how can it better with that stin.ky mentality called tribalism.(is it really worth it?)

Its really sad wen i read some of your biased/tribalised posts and i relate it to the peaceful protest/struggle which the entire nation is en barking on against the government irrespective of tribe,Nigeria is speaking one Voice (#Occupy Nigeria)and i ask if every one thinks like u guys on NL then there really isn't anything worth fighting for,its time to Re BRAND ourselves and bridle our tongues to secure a better future Naija angry shocked angry
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 4:07am On Jan 07, 2012
jason123:

Thank you.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Onlytruth(m): 4:18am On Jan 07, 2012
Ndigbo should do two things NOW:

(1) NEVER OFFICIALLY comment on these killings

(2) Silently organize for a long war

These two steps are necessary because we are yet to FULLY know who the enemy is. We have identified some of them obviously, but there are more. To avoid a repeat of the past, we must NOW make powerful international allies.
I am a practical man. If we don't plan for a long war in Nigeria, even southerners will be tempted again to support Hausa/Fulani.
So, we should develop a new code of silence over this, and go to work.
All these talks are counter-productive. What have we not talked about in Nigeria, all of which were rejected or simply ignored because they think we are captives in our land? The call is on us the young Igbo generation to decide whether we live as free men in Nigeria or as slaves meant for the slaughter house.

Igbo jikere nu.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by umechuma: 4:19am On Jan 07, 2012
Nnenna1:

This divide and rule strategy has always been applied to Nigerians right from it's inception to it's peak in 1966/1967 when Northerners were goaded to strike Igbos. I really think that those in power have it in their best interest to have us turn on each other while they reap the spoils. External and internal forces know that ethnic bigotry is Nigeria's weakness. Add to this the unfortunate history of Biafran war in the country and you have a nice recipe for disaster in this scenario - they think they know the right buttons to push but no one should let them.

Be wise, guys.
It seems your grandfather was Zik of Africa.
Their is nothing like one Nigeria
Must the Igbo wait for one million dead bodies before they react
Maybe you will have a different view when one of your family member is killed
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 4:23am On Jan 07, 2012
Onlytruth:

These two steps are necessary because we are yet to FULLY know who the enemy is. We have identified some of them obviously, but there are more. To avoid a repeat of the past, we must NOW make powerful international allies.
I am a practical man. If we don't plan for a long war in Nigeria, even southerners will be tempted again to support Hausa/Fulani.
So, we should develop a new code of silence over this, and go to work.
All these talks are counter-productive. What have we not talked about in Nigeria, all of which were rejected or simply ignored because they think we are captives in our land? The call is on us the young Igbo generation to decide whether we live as free men in Nigeria or as slaves meant for the slaughter house.

Igbo jikere nu.

The king! It sounds like you see where I'm coming from. cool
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by DarkFive: 4:26am On Jan 07, 2012

These two steps are necessary because we are yet to FULLY know who the enemy is. We have identified some of them obviously, but there are more

enuff said angry angrypoint noted and seconded
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Obiagu1(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2012
This is a sad situation. I really don't know the way forward.
Jason's position is clear, no one knows what's actually going on and who is behind this. The direction of all these is still unclear.

Like OnlyTruth said, everyone should start preparing his mind that there could be war and he/she could be fighting. It could be a long war because failure this time around is not an option.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Johndoe100(m): 4:51am On Jan 07, 2012
@igbo boy
I sympathize with those killed and injured in this lastest attack by BH. However I must point out that so far no niger deltans seem to be victims.
Also there are no ibo people in the niger delta.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Onlytruth(m): 4:55am On Jan 07, 2012
Johndoe100:

@igbo boy
I sympathize with those killed and injured in this lastest attack by BH. However I must point out that so far no niger deltans seem to be victims.
Also there are no ibo people in the niger delta.

My friend please take your iddiocy somewhere else. We must not be punished with your stupidity.
You can believe whatever you want, ok?
Now, run along.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Shakiru Alabi Balogun Dies In Car Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.