Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Welcome To church Of Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To church Of Satan (67547 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2012
This is for intended dedicated satanists.for your own good keep off if you are dabbler.if you intend to be reborn you can conect to us via phone on 08036174320 or +447024013598.AVE SATANAS

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2012
Satanism is no joke as xtianity,what you give u you get in a million fold If you are really scincere in your zeal to worship our father satan,call 08036174320

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by buzugee(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
you do realize that satan works for God right ? and by worshipping satan, you are indirectly worshipping God. Only difference is God may see this as idolatry because you are not coming directly to him.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=13pt]Brothers in the infernus hood too pleased to see u on this forum -- been seeking those that are in the same path with me here but so many are not serious but dabblers .

Welcome home my dear family. . . the entire World is for us!!! smiley smiley

and as we proceed on discussion we'll be talking many things to reach out our fellow members on this forum that have not yet accept SATAN our true creature into their life .

Infrus. . . . .
wink wink wink
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by innocent32: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2012
my name is innocent i want 2 b a member bt dat 10,000 is wat i dnt have pls help me out i have suffered 4 2long am 33 year hold n am stil livin wit under some 1 pls i nid help thank u

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Hackman1994: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
HahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahaha
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Eobiabo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul?

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Sweatshirt: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
This is another scam. Be wise people, be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Those who practice Satan worship adore Satan and give him spiritual authority. They may pray to him, seek things from him, and have ceremonies centered around him. There are two main schools of Satanism: Traditional Satanism (first century to present) and Modern Satanism (19th century forward). Satan is viewed differently in the two schools of Satan worship. In Traditional Satanism, he is thought to be a personal spirit-being, so the believers participate in worship, prayer, or rituals that recognize Satan's spiritual authority. Modern Satan worshippers believe Satan is an impersonal entity.

Infrus Satan. . .
[/size]
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2012
AVE satanas!
Free ur selfs from slavery of this world.nobody is meant to suffer as far as our LORD LUCIFER is concerned.take a bold step nd be hapi u did.call
NOTE-DABBLING myt lead to terrible concequences AVE SATANAS
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2012
flxvictory:

to become a member of the church of Satan. send in the following details.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passport: no that this passport will be use in preparing u visa to the USA for our meeting convention
you most also answer this question.

{are you willing to sale Ur soul to the Devil } YES / NO send YES / NO. along with the massage

ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE IN TITLE WITH GRATE RICHES AND WEALTH. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO USA. FOR A INTERVIEW. FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP. UR VISA AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. WILL BE DONE BY US. AND IT WILL BE READY TWO WEEKS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP. THAT IS AFTER U MUST HAVE SEND THIS DETAILS.
send all details to: australiaregistermember@yahoo.com
FOR MORE IN INFORMATION CALL THE Illuminati INITIATOR: +2348024513516
YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRE TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEE OF 10,000 NAIRA. THIS MONEY U ARE REQUIRE TO PAY WILL BE SOLD AS A SEED TO ILLUMINATI KINGDOM, AFTER U HAVE SEND IN UR DETAILS U WILL BE SENT THE ACCOUNT TO PAY IN.

PUBLIC NOTICE: NO THAT WE ARE NOT CURT OR BROTHER HOOD, WILL ARE ONLY A GROUP OF WEALTHY CLUB. MAKING PEOPLE TO BE RICH. INTERNATIONALLY WE ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD.

THIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ARMED ROBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Manjattan: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2012
THE GREAT MANJATTAN NOW IN NIGERIA!!
We specialize in all spiritual works from A to Z. Call on us and be free from all hitch in your life.dont call text only 08138068568
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Manjattan: 12:39am On Mar 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
AVE SATANAS to my fellow efernal brothers.i am SAT Mike member of the west african efernal lodge.
We are quite aware of the rampant 419 going on online concerning the church of satan nd its the reason i'v been asked to create an awareness to all individuals willing to join the church of satan.
Firstly,church of satan is on new in nigeria nd operates on a low scale so beware of people calling several lodges for you and the church of satan and its members in nigeria are very few and are mostly elites in the society.
Secondly,the church of satan membership form ranges from 150 dollars to 200
dollars and nothin less,please beware of fraud.the form is never 5,000 or less.
Let it be noted that no member would claim to help u with part of the money dat is still fraud as it is nt done in d church.
Finally,for those who are indeed crious to be members of this great brotherly love should contact the regional priest on 08138068568.pls for your own gud dnt b a dabbler nd b as scincere as possible.AVE SATANAS

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Manjattan: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
AVE SATANAS to my fellow efernal brothers.i am SAT Mike member of the west african efernal lodge.
We are quite aware of the rampant 419 going on online concerning the church of satan nd its the reason i'v been asked to create an awareness to all individuals willing to join the church of satan.
Firstly,church of satan is on new in nigeria nd operates on a low scale so beware of people calling several lodges for you and the church of satan and its members in nigeria are very few and are mostly elites in the society.
Secondly,the church of satan membership form ranges from 150 dollars to 200
dollars and nothin less,please beware of fraud.the form is never 5,000 or less.
Let it be noted that no member would claim to help u with part of the money dat is still fraud as it is nt done in d church.
Finally,for those who are indeed crious to be members of this great brotherly love should contact the regional priest on 08138068568.pls for your own gud dnt b a dabbler nd b as scincere as possible.AVE SATANAS
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by AkandeOlakunle(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
New life begin from us and you, only if you are ready to become a member of the Church of Satan. send in the following details to one of our register & trusted agent and pay into an account provided for you.
Please if you know that you are not ready to be a member, do not disturb our agent because you are here to gain but not to live in pain, so please do not disturb our agent because there is law of kamar..
full name: Stanley Frank
home address: LEKKI PHASE 1, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
email address: stanleyfrank900@yahoo.com
phone number: +2349026556742

{are you willing to sale Ur soul to the Devil } YES / NO send YES / NO. along with the massage YES

ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE IN TITLE WITH GREAT RICHES AND WEALTH.
send all details to: theilluminatisaviour@gmail.com or add on bbm 5C024C30
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE Illuminati INITIATOR: +19176882945

NAME:
ADDRESS:
DATE OF BIRTH:
EMAIL:
YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRE TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEES
If you know that you are not ready, please don't disturb our agent because there is law of kamar here. Respect yourself...
May our Lord Lucifer bless u all..

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by NwankwoEmeka: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2012
Hello my name is Nwankwo Emeka,i have be try to meet the real person who we help me to be a member of church of satan.i mean real person not all this internet 419 in Nigeria,becouse de has be eating my money without any resort,becouse in the official site of church of satan they say that is only in USA,is the only place that we can contant them.this is my no,+23408031358353,not a 419 pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by ckkris: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2012
Well, if the church of satan no do you correct 419, then you're at the wrong place. The members everywhere are experts as to steal, the one they no fit steal, dem go kill, if no way to way, dem just go destroy the thing so to make'am useless. Please try hard, you actually may find what you seek.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by joycobest: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
my real name is chinaemerem joel i am trying be a member of church of satan pls. someone hlep me from this i will not forget church of satan in my life.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
call me 08036174320
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Johnchike(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2012
REPENT AND BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL. The most sacred heart of JESUS. Jesus is King.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Johnchike(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2012
innocent32: my name is innocent i want 2 b a member bt dat 10,000 is wat i dnt have pls help me out i have suffered 4 2long am 33 year hold n am stil livin wit under some 1 pls i nid help thank u
I'm ready to lead you to Jesus. Jesus said; come all of you that labour, come and seek rest, comfort. Matthew 11:28. I assure you, Jesus would keep to his promise, just repent and believe in the gospel. JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by samuel51(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hi, iam samuel f,by name,iam nigeria,pls here to seek help from who help me,my num is 08106179790
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Chidon202069(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
MY NAME IS CHIBUZOR OKONKWO I WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF CHURCH OF SATAN PLS AND MY NUMBER IS 07065001206
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by AkandeOlakunle(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
GO YE TO THE WORLD YEA SERVANT OF SATAN, PROCLAIM THE GOOD WORK OF OUR FATHER DEVIL. TO BE A MEMBER JOIN CONTACT OUR TRUSTED & SINCERE AGENT IN NIGERIA ON +2349026556742 & FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO YOU BUT PLEASE DISTURB HIM ONLY IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE READY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by AkandeOlakunle(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
FIND WISDOM AND YEA SHALL BE GIVEN, NOW FIND MONEY AND YEA SHALL BE RICH, FIND STANLEY FRANK ON THIS OR IN THIS SITE OR CALLED HIM ON 09026556742 AND HE IS GOING TO DIRECT YOU TO THE SITE STRAIGHT 100% GURANTEE DIRECTLY FROM CHURCH OF SATAN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.