Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Welcome To church Of Satan - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To church Of Satan (67533 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by abami123: 5:54pm On May 27, 2017
How can I find a local chapter or Grotto of the Church of Satan?

We do not have chapters and our Grottos were disbanded as being unnecessary. Our organization does not have church buildings as that would be against our individualist approach to living. Originally, Anton LaVey used his home as the headquarters for our church and performed rituals there, but he stopped that fairly early and members began to make their own places for ritual in their homes. We are a worldwide organization and our central administrative office is currently in New York City. It is not open to visitors.

Each of our members who enjoy using ritual create personal ritual chambers in the home, thus suiting the tastes and needs of the person or persons using such spaces. We have members in every state in the US and in just about every nation on Earth, so that amounts to many unique ritual chambers around the globe. But these are only open to the close friends of the people who created them.

How do I find a local branch or order of the Church of Satan in my country?

Our organization is international and we do not set up “entry points” or branches in other countries. All members join through our Central Administrative Office, which is now in New York City.

Church of Satan
New York Contact
P.O. Box 666
Poughkeepsie, NY 12602-06669

Contact with other members is not guaranteed. There are plenty of social networking devices where other members may be found, and should you earn their trust and respect through interaction, you might then finally meet in person. Please read the Affiliation page on our official web site for detailed information.

How do I join?

Membership is considered a means of supporting the philosophy of the Church of Satan so we think that it is important for anyone considering joining to have read and fully understood at least two of our major texts: The Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey and The Satanic Scriptures by Peter H. Gilmore. Both of these are available from bookstores in a number of languages.

Once you have digested both of these books, then the method for affiliation is made clear on the Affiliation page. Read it completely and carefully.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by emmaitive(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
jesus is coming soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.