Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigeria A Good Country With Bad Drivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria A Good Country With Bad Drivers (642 Views)

I'm Leaving The Country With My Family - Jonathan / Nigeria Is A Good Country.we Have Only One Problem. / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria A Good Country With Bad Drivers by pyx: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
Very unfortunate, we allow irresponsible and criminals to pilot the affairs of this great country NIGERIA. It saddened my heart when I saw Alamasiegha calling for the support of the removal of subsidy with Chief Edwin Clark after siphoning the collective wealth of the poor citizens to the foreign country. Alamasiegha should cover his face, has he forgotten so quickly that he jumped bail for related offences in LONDON as a result of his criminal acts and if he dares my statement, he should go to LONDON whether he will not be detain and charge to court. Why allowing a CRIMINAL to counsel NIGERIANS on NTA?.
Also Labaran Maku should note, Fani Kayode did talk more that him in his days but where did he end up,remember the likes of Chukumerije.
Also Mrs Okonjo Iweala must not drive us faster that expected into the MDGs rather fast track measure to provide Jobs to the teaming unemployed citizen through agricultural sector and other sectors.
It is worth stating that every citizen benefits from the subsidy on fuel due to government failure to provide electricity which is relevant to all domestic use and industrial production. For instance the cost of making a call should not be ordinarily higher than 2/minute but the service provider will always complains that they run their Mast erected throughout the country on fuel to make service available to subscribers so also the printing of recharge cards is through same manner.
My Dear President GEJ, do not be pushed by your party stalwart who will not be answerable to Nigerians. Remember how you trek without shoes, you promised FRESH ATMOSPHERE.make it happen and be a living LEGEND
Finally,The high and Mighty we know you have taken over NTA by showing us every Saturday and Sunday how you lavished money on your children wedding i.e our money and you still say the economy is BAD.The Wrath of God will come on all of you that inflict pains on NIGERIANS (ASE)
Re: Nigeria A Good Country With Bad Drivers by juman(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2012
Hmmm

Our first problem is that nigeria is nobody's country.

There is no feeling of mine (my country) in the leaders.

I believe God does not like nigeria to be one.

Even if Boko issue goes another great challenge will come up. People are very angryyyyyyyy.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Democracy Anywhere? / Export! / Gej,Sambo,Governors And Deputies To Start Paying Tax From April ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.