Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Will You Marry Her, If It Were You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Her, If It Were You? (736 Views)

Poll: Would Marry a lady older than you with 15years to travel America and get citizenship?

Yes: 25% (1 vote)
No: 75% (3 votes)
Well, Confusing: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Her, If It Were You? by godsonboy: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
I have an American Lady who is older that me with about 15years . She wants to help me to come to America. But since i don't have a basic University Education she wants us to use the K-1 Visa. The K-1 Visa is a visa that allows an alien fiance(e) to an American citizen to enter into the States and marry his/her partner within 90 days.
  Please i am so confused, but this is a very golden opportunity to leave as a come from a very humble background and really needs to hustle and help my family. As a matter of fact she would have started the process already but i told her to hold on because i hadn't made up my mind. I swear this is crazy.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.
Re: Will You Marry Her, If It Were You? by mashnino(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
Anoda naija boy doing what they know how to do best,

kudos

ehen abeg buy something for me wen u dey come back from ya first trip.

se ti gbo?
Re: Will You Marry Her, If It Were You? by godsonboy: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2012
This is no naija Boy thing i never expected a thing of say will you love to come to America? Thant was the Moment that change my Life and left me in this state of confusion.
Re: Will You Marry Her, If It Were You? by mashnino(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^^^

no vex

but buy sumthing 4 me sha
Re: Will You Marry Her, If It Were You? by iice(f): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2012

(1)

Plumbing / Guys Pls Know What You Want In Ur Relationship / Dating Tips For Real Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.