Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Can I Ship In 1994 Car Through Lagos? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Ship In 1994 Car Through Lagos? (7805 Views)

How Can I Get A New Car Through Finance?? Lagos / Is Shipping My Car Through RORO Port Safe And Is AES Shipping Company Reliable? / Tips For Driving Through Lagos Floods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ship In 1994 Car Through Lagos? by roteco22: 5:05pm On May 16, 2012
femmy2010:

The law says 15year is the max age for cars allowed to come into the country,as at today it can be cleared with bribe paid by your clearing agent but what happens if a new head get posted to the port tomoro and insist on doing things the way it should be done?
Just my thought.

I agree with you guys. Bottom line is law says 15yrs. Anything else you decide to do outside of that is at your own risk and am not sure I want to know about that.
Re: Can I Ship In 1994 Car Through Lagos? by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On May 16, 2012
roteco22:

I agree with you guys. Bottom line is law says 15yrs. Anything else you decide to do outside of that is at your own risk and am not sure I want to know about that.
Well Said
Re: Can I Ship In 1994 Car Through Lagos? by AMERICANEX(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2012
Femmy - a couple of companies are willing to ship them.

We can offer Ro/Ro and cntr with that vehicle.
Ultimately when you ship a vehicle that is "over aged" - you always have risk.... It all depends on how your people clearing it - handle their business smiley .

Drop us an email

JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM
Re: Can I Ship In 1994 Car Through Lagos? by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On May 17, 2012
AMERICANEX: Femmy - a couple of companies are willing to ship them.

We can offer Ro/Ro and cntr with that vehicle.
Ultimately when you ship a vehicle that is "over aged" - you always have risk.... It all depends on how your people clearing it - handle their business smiley .

Drop us an email

JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM

That is the buzz word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Accidents Between German And Japanese/ Chinese Vehicles / Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ / Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.