Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning (14920 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by unphilaz(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
finance minister is talkin on channelstv now

Live: http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php

Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by unphilaz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
she said each monthly royalty from fuel will be directed to specific sector and she will publish each royalty
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by unphilaz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
she finished her talk
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by norrisman: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
This can't be life, this can't be love
This can't be right, there's gotta be more, this can't be us

http://i42.tinypic.com/jkk1ug.jpg[/img]
http://i44.tinypic.com/anbwr8.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/4r9wnt.jpg
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by otondo55: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
My heart bleeds

Never let go !

GEJ Its on your head and your house-hold !
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by norrisman: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
This is what Ngozi told the BBC

Speaking shortly before the strike was due to officially begin, Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said she expected a low turnout.

"Even in Abuja,  most people are going to work. In Lagos, a lot of associations and schools say they're going to carry on business as usual," she told the BBC's Network Africa.

Liar liar, pants on fire!
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by musawisdom(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
Police is no longer our friend.
norrisman:

http://i42.tinypic.com/jkk1ug.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/anbwr8.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/4r9wnt.jpg
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

okonjo has joined akunyuli in the dustbin of nigeria's history
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by Abayomin70(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
norrisman:

GOD see how dem kill person meeenn  Am fed up of dis country
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by victorazy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
Plz is she now the president of Nigeria? Has she taken over the presidency? I can't wait to c dat happen
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by ibrash600: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
may God help us in this country ooooooo bad govt ever
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by nanidee(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
Oh my God, this picture just made me shed tears. This is so disheartening.  cry cry cry
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by Ayoobscom(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
Why was I born in the jungle of anarchy,,,, God!!!!,,,I can't hold the tears

what is going onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn jonathan!!!
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
ibrash600:

may God help us in this country ooooooo bad govt ever

gej liver don fail am finish
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by marvel10: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
@Norrisman, what has this picture got to do with Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? You could have started another thread,
The Nigerian Police should not ask for understanding when members of the public begin retaliating. I am overwhelmed.
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by kamalydeen(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
Not eve mistakenly Shooting, They guy was tutured before he died, No wonder you police your end worst, 9ija police need urgent brain test
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by ifyalways(f): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
What da heck !
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by Abayomin70(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
Breaking News: Beware of going to akoka Bariga, right now at pako bus_stop, very close to University of Lagos, some hausas and yorubas are seriously in battle 3killed already!
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by JaaizTech: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
We must fight hard against brutality by policemen, we can not continue to allow this to happen. Protesters must in addition demand for the prosecution of the police man that shot this people. We have to be strong in this resolve, we need to use everything within our power to demand for this; let the sensitization begin on all online media. We can't allow this guy die for nothing!
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by victorazy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2012
Housas and Yorubas fighting? OMG thank God Yoruba man can fight, plz make continue
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by donobi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
This's criminal & Gej should be hold responsible, after his tenure he should be tried for genocide.
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by JaaizTech: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
victorazy:

Housas and Yorubas fighting? OMG thank God Yoruba man can fight, plz make continue
Pls. stop spreading this false news nothing like that is happening. It is a lie
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by musawisdom(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
Egbinrin ote, ba tin pakan nikan n ru
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
donobi:

This's criminal & Gej should be hold responsible, after his tenure he should be tried for genocide.
[size=14pt]Please whats the meaning of genoide again, I forgot.[/size]
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
The Minister of Finance
The CBN Governor
The entire Economic Team says: NIGERIA WILL COLLAPSE IN 5 YRS IF SUBSIDY STAYS, YET NOT UP TO 1% OF NIGERIANS IS PROTESTING WHILE 99% STAY HOME AND SUPPORTS SUBSIDY REMOVAL.

Subsidy must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by lekerenike: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by vanstanzy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
angry angry angryJONNY JUST COME JONAH, THE BLOOD OF THAT YOUNG MAN IS ON THE HEADS your FAMILY, your GOVT&U, AND ALL SAY A VERY MIGHTY AMEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! TO THAT. angry angry angry
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by daywatcher: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
I think Jonathan does not understand economics of this subsidy remova hence why Ngozi is doing all the interviews
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by atseyi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
People are killing them selfs every single day,boko haram is bombing, muslims against christian killing each other, worse new year gift for the nigerian people,suffering increases everywhere and these guys are still living,Talking in public places, God will intervene.
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by talktrue1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
she said that the N240b provided in the budget was only the subsidy for 2 months and not for the whole year because the senate was hoping that the subsidy could have been removed at that moment.

How true is this
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by namdo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
i hope these blind guides are happy seeing people being murdered in cold blood in the cities of this country. Who will stop this now? it's getting real bad. sad
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by blacksta(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
LeoMax:

The Minister of Finance
The CBN Governor
The entire Economic Team says: NIGERIA WILL COLLAPSE IN 5 YRS IF SUBSIDY STAYS, YET NOT UP TO 1% OF NIGERIANS IS PROTESTING WHILE 99% STAY HOME AND SUPPORTS SUBSIDY REMOVAL.

Subsidy must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Nigieria not collapse when 1.2trillion is allocated 469 persons  - or a president eating 1 billion naira worth of yearly meals

Please get your head right - The protest is against corruption is high places.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete / Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection / Aregbesola And Lai Mohammed All Smiles At Ramadan Lecture In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.