Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Cbn Gov Mallam Sanusi Lamido Is A Bad Economist/risk Analyst For Nigerian Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cbn Gov Mallam Sanusi Lamido Is A Bad Economist/risk Analyst For Nigerian Economy (671 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot / Sanusi Lamido Is A Liar. Lawmakers / Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Gov Mallam Sanusi Lamido Is A Bad Economist/risk Analyst For Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
Those of u that watched the Town hall meeting in Dec 2011 that was held in Lagos to discuss the proposed fuel subsidy removal then, would recall some of the statements made directly by the CBN gov in order to justify the removal of subsidy.

He said pple should stop talking about inflation. He did some fake analysis and calculations and came up a figure of about 18% as the most probable/highest percentage inflation if fuel subsidy were to be removed.

Pls all knowledgeable Nigerians more than myself should tell me what is the current rate of inflation from Dec 31st 2011 and today Jan 9 2012?

I may be mistaken ooo cos I'm not an economist but if a sachet of 'pure' water sold for N5 on DEC 31 2011 and same sells for N10 today, whats the percentage increase in price or inflationary rate?

Obalende commercial bus fare to Yaba that cost N70 on 30th Dec 2011 now cost N150 today 10 days later.

WTF was this man saying?

will it not be possible that it was on this crazy % inflation projection that he advised GEJ in removing the fuel subsidy?

If my submission above is correct then Nigeria is in big mess cos our so called economist are failures and bad risk analysts

(1) (Reply)

Warri Boy Vs Gej On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Pro-Subsidy Removal Rallies Gather Momentum / Soldiers Rescues Eze Igbo From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.