Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? (746 Views)

My Conversation With A Ghanaian On The "Clueless" Policies Of Our Government(s) / Opinion: Our Government Should Remove "STATE OF ORIGIN" In Filling Forms / We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 10, 2012
I'm not about to talk about whether the subsidy is a good policy or not, But I want to ask a simple question. How does the FG expect us to cope with the rising cost of food, transportation and other necessities without a change in our minimum wage, How does the govt expect us to fuel our generators when petrol is so expensive and PHCN is not usually available, Nigeria is alredi hard enuff o. I see people being pushed into extreme poverty and some dying as a result of this and an increase in crime to, BEAF and other govt agents amongst us u're all welcome for discussion.
Re: How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? by tpia5: 2:31am On Jan 10, 2012
Very valid question which nobody has thought to address yet.
Re: How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? by onomeasike: 3:01am On Jan 10, 2012
things are hard!imagine buying 5litres at 750 naira!food prices already gone up,school fees will follow soon,yet,the govt thinks only transport alone is the problem!
Re: How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? by Lasinoh: 3:07am On Jan 10, 2012
You can cope.
Stop borrowing!
Oil subsidy is 'BORROWED MONEY'.

Time to curb the Nigerian teeming population.
Survival of the fittest!

CRUNCH TIME!!!

God bless America!!! cool
Re: How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? by DanKan0: 3:15am On Jan 10, 2012
pharmacists, under the aegis of Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), have predicted 50 per cent rise in the prices of drugs following the withdrawal of fuel subsidy.

http://ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73326:marketers-increase-price-of-aviation-fuel-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? by efismikoko(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2012
This is a very good Q how do we survive how much do I earn I ll feed my family x2 I will pay rent x2 transport x2 feeding x2 with my calculation I ll be owing 30k so my salary must be increased I am dead totally dead
Re: How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? by igbo2011(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2012
Lasinoh:

You can cope.
Stop borrowing!
Oil subsidy is 'BORROWED MONEY'.

Time to curb the Nigerian teeming population.
Survival of the fittest!

CRUNCH TIME!!!

God bless America!!! cool
You do know that America killed millions of people to get to where they are right now? Do you even know how America got so rich and other nations so poor?
Re: How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2012
Do these guys really care about the poor ? That is the question we should be asking.
Re: How Deos Our Government Expect Us To Cope? by igbonla(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2012
Move to the village, village life does not require generator and food is cheap!

Take me serious at your own risk!

(1) (Reply)

Planned Attack On Xtians 2nite / Beaf Why Haven't You Updated Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook Status Since 7th January / Reports Claim Boko Haram Bomber, Kabir Sokoto, Rearrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.