Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? (12974 Views)

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / The Last Time Weapons Were Bought For The Nigerian Army Was In 2006 - Alex Badeh / I Know Abacha, Mko’s Killers - Al Mustapha •says S\west Leaders Were Bought Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2012
Yes our problem in this country is lack of trust

If Nigerians allow this sucker government to impliment this tyrannious policy of theirs by removing fuel subsidy

The money realised will be used to improve the living conditions of the presidents, senates and all those in power

Nothing will be done to the promises about refineries, electricity, roads.

I give the so called 1600 buses just 1 month if those buses wont become pieces of metals

SAY NO TO GET, SAY NO TO PDP. FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN

THE ONLY VIABLE REASON TO REMOVE THIS SUBSIDY IS THAT THEY WANT TO FIGHT CORRUPTION OF THE CABAL

THEY SABI THEM ABI, LET GET GO ARREST THEM OR ELSE BLOCK THE BORDER. THAT IS NOT TOO DIFICULT ABI. CHIKENA
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Kobojunkie: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2012
Remove Fuel Subsidy and then Buy National Buses . . . . this is the same Government that refused to grow a backbone and tackle corruption that plagued our subsidy program. The same Government that has helped cripple road transportation in Nigeria by refusing to maintain the federal roads around the country. The same Government that is busy spending billions of dollars to give us locomotive rail. Na to handle National Road Transportation scheme be the next project?
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by najoke: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2012
Beaf:

But we share a mother, so go home and weep. grin

Mumu,,,,,,,na this post u see,other post wey talk about how ur papa the firsherman use fresh air majic transport 1600 buses btw 3 days u will avoided

Oh,I 4got that na the same majic u use transport ur truck within hours to naija.

Olodo,,,,,,waka to u and ur oga. Shebi d strike na failure,,,,,ur fisherman,u,leomax and una genaration na him be failure
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Dankota1: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2012
I learned that 43 buses were given to each state, ours are yet to arrived more that 3 days after the launch. Please if it takes NOT MORE THAT 2 DAYS FOR THE BUSES TO BE IMPORTED, Please can somebody tell me if iT takes longer to drive to a town of not more that 3hours journey than importing even if from BENIN REPUBLIC.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by blkmum700: 12:55am On Jan 12, 2012
only deluded people will believe this Joke by Jonathan,How can 1600 buses be delivered in 2 days,Na Juju them use deliver them, abi watin?primary school pupil will not even believe these.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok Girls : We Are Not Against Third Party Dialogue – Jonathan / Senate Okays N5m Fine For Company Without Dignified Staff Buses / Subsidy Payment: Finance Ministry Sacks Akintola Williams & Other Auditors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.