Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? (12973 Views)

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / The Last Time Weapons Were Bought For The Nigerian Army Was In 2006 - Alex Badeh / I Know Abacha, Mko’s Killers - Al Mustapha •says S\west Leaders Were Bought Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by ziccoit: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
GEJ used fresh air to carry those buses to ninja. You know fresh air is ubiquitous and very powerful. Lol
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by najoke: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Beaf,Leomax and friends

[size=24pt]He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a FOOL[/size]
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by KnowAll(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
[size=18pt]What I don’t like about this subsidy protest are some charlatans who have always hated GEJ have jumped on the bandwagon spilling negative news all over the place.  And it saddens me some Yoruba folks who should know better, seem to be carried away by these 5th columnist dark hand and manipulations.

The tell tale signs of subversiveness is written all over these protest whilst some people are using the innocence of exercising one’s rights to protest to commit unbecoming acts the others are busy fuelling and stoking feud in the land by killing Christians.

How do you equate burning a mosque in Benin City with removal of oil subsidy if not for other underhand motives of the born to rule Northerners? It is clear the protest is a triumph for the anarchist amongst us and a jamboree for those multitude hoards of unemployed youths,  do I blame them in their hour of glory, hell NO, after all an idle mind has always been the devil’s workshop.[/size]
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
this kind wuru wuru govt.everything is drenched in lies and deciet.am still waiting for more expose on boko haram.they caught in kaduna tryn to plant a bomb.he was in a brand new 406.said he was paid 5 million where is he now and why dey never show im face.lies everywhere u look
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by badesco(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
1600 buses will only create 1600 x 6 = 9600 jobs only which is nothing to write home about.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by luluosas(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
@All, if like, call this news any name you want, the buses are shrouded in fraud. But, the fact still remains that, the Jonathan led government is a government of fraud, by fraudsters and for the fraudsters. Jonathan can never be trusted with money. So, #OccupyNigeria
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by manny4life(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
badesco:

1600 buses will only create 1600 x 6 = 9600 jobs only which is nothing to write home about.

Yeah I can understand why you failed economics in school, but it's cool, Use the multiplier effect theory in this scenario, NO it's not only 9,600 jobs probably 3x of that amount when you consider all the factors from manufacturing (i.e. if the cars was manufactured in Nigeria by IVM), to inspection, Quality, delivery/logistics, Driving, periodic Maintenance, etc.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by asha80(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
manny4life:

Yeah I can understand why you failed economics in school, but it's cool, Use the multiplier effect theory in this scenario, NO it's not only 9,600 jobs probably 3x of that amount when you consider all the factors from manufacturing (i.e. if the cars was manufactured in Nigeria by IVM), to inspection, Quality, delivery/logistics, Driving, periodic Maintenance, etc.

actually some of those buses were assembled by ANAMCO for i saw there inscriptions on some of the buses.i never knew ANAMCO was still alive.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by jaybee3(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
manny4life:

Yeah I can understand why you failed economics in school, but it's cool,  Use the multiplier effect theory in this scenario, NO it's not only 9,600 jobs probably 3x of that amount when you consider all the factors from manufacturing  (i.e. if the cars was manufactured in Nigeria by IVM), to inspection, Quality, delivery/logistics, Driving, periodic Maintenance, etc.
Nigeria is not a structured country Mr, Them things just don't apply when you talking about multiplier effects. If anything providing more cars on the road will only continue to contribute to the fast decaying state of federal/state roads.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by playboy19(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
LeoMax:

Yes am very educated. The last time I flew a truck from the US, it took hours. Thanks for asking[/b][/size]

Wow, Shame on Jonathan, he can't even hire sensible and articulate "internet stand-up guys" for himself.

So you believe the Nigerian govt will for any reason use cargo planes to import buses which are meant to be FREE? Which is not benefitting them in anyway? You must be high on some cheap drugs. Whatever happens to the slowest cargo ships they normally use for all projects.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by PHIPEX(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

Nigeria is not a structured country Mr, Them things just don't apply when you talking about multiplier effects. If anything providing more cars on the road will only continue to contribute to the fast decaying state of federal/state roads.

Why are u embarrassing yourself in public? You don't need to pretend to know Economics to pass across your message. What has Nigerian structure got to do with multiplier effect?
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by ajibsca: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
Still no buses lol .
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by ajibsca: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
now u don't see the buses,
now u do

govt magic

its not a cowboy hat, its a magician's tophat on gej's head cheesy cheesy
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by nigerhead(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2012
ajibsca:

LET ME ASK YOU DOES THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT PAY IMPORT DUTIES FOR IMPORTING ANYTHING INTO NIGERIA ? IT ALSO COSTS THEM NO DIME TO USE CARGO PLANES IN IMPORTING BUSES OVERNIGHT , A NUMBER OF THESE SAME GOVT OFFICIALS HAVE PRIVATE JETS TALKLESS OF CARGO PLANES. SO SIT RIGHT, FYI, SOMETIME AGO NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT GRANTED WAIVERS TO VARIOUS TOP RELIGIOUS ORGANISATIONS INCLUDING RCCG AND THEIR LIKES TO THE TUNE OF BILLIONS OF $$$ . DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT AMOUNT COULD HAVE DONE AND CAN DO TO NIGERIA'S ECONOMY ? THEN YOU GO TO THE PORT TO CLEAR A 10 YR OLD CAR AND YOU ARE ASKED TO BRING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS. THERE IS POLITICS IN EVERY SETTING IN NIGERIA , ROGER THAT AND STOP FIGHTING FOR A COUNTRY WHO HAS DONE YOU NO GOOD WHATSOEVER. OR CAN YOU PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE THINGS YOU HAVE BENEFITED FROM NIGERIA'S OIL MONEY BEING THE 6TH LARGEST OIL PRODUCER IN THE WORLD ? OR YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA AND DESERVE NO ENTITLEMENTS ??

What kinda fuckery are you spilling outta ya mouth this afternoon, we are not talking about 5 buses, or 10 buses or even 100 buses, we are talking about 1100 buses, (or wasnt it 1600 buses they said before). Even if you pay all the money in this world it is logistically impossible to fly in 1100 (1600) buses in two days. Or was all air traffic stopped for two days, even if tht happened, how many diesel buses can one cargo plane carry na. Please engage ya medula oblangata jor.

Most peeps are not against the subsidy removal, what we are against is being taken for a ride as usual, while our blood is being drained. ITS ABOUT SOCIAL JUSTICE. The governmnt cannot be awrding itself jaw dropping sums to take care of its welfare and then be removing the little the masses still have and expect it to be business as usual.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
How many days did it take the bus to arrive from the country of production to Abuja where they were unveiled
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by kizito96(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nigeria is a big Confused State
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by CuteTj(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
I think the issue about the shipment of 1100 buses into Nigeria in just 2 days is a lie but dont forget that anything is possible. How about if they order from a thousand suppliers? Though i believe that FG cant do that. To know if this information is True of False, we need to investigate by checking out the paperwork for the supply of these buses.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by ficoram(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Beaf
I ve been reading most of ur comments here on this forum and 1 thing is clear to me,you are a BAS-TARD.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by CuteTj(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
But dont forget that the Govt too has sponsored propaganda against the people in many ways an example of it is them telling us that Nigeria's economy will collapse in 5 years if fuel subsidy is not removed but you and i believe that is not true. So if we do this in retaliation, then i consider it fair play. This is high level politics, this is a battle of wits.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by moshoodn(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
I laugh in small letters
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by moshoodn(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
I laugh in small letters
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
Some news agencies are so hungry now that they will make up stories to sound interesting and to get ppl to buy their rubbish.
This foolishness will have to be regulated by law at some point where if a news agency that parades itself around to be reliable, makes things up to confuse the masses, they should be held accountable for it and be open to debilitating lawsuits from the person they are trying to harm.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
@poster get a life.
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Uzzyan: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2012
Ishsoph:

@poster get a life.
My dear get a brain!! Certain things happen and out of ignorance we accept them as it is!! It's high time youths like u n i stood up to our rights!!! It is logistically, mentally nd physically impossible to bring in that number of buses in two days.
For the fellow who says it is a lie that the president flew with two private aircrafts, where did you keep urself?? This was confirmed in the House of Reps by its member!!
Y'all who are being brainwashed should please go ger ur IQ charged!! If you dont wish to then go and sweep sahara desert!! Tseewwwwwww
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by manowar1: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
Best solution is

Nigeria Map Have Divided itself already. Why are we still wasting our time?

If we can not do anything this month MORE TROUBLES AHEAD
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by labamo07(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2012
I wonder why and how some people would want to reply a post without logical reasonings, except they are retards like their clueless zoologist (GEJ). We are quite aware of the slow and unreasonable our president is, so how on earth would 1600 buses be delivered and grounded in the country within a space of 3days, its quite unacceptable, The buses are already available
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by amusantobi: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2012
Hey guys have you heard about the new Nokia Lumia phones on Windows Phone OS. Check it up on http://www.nokiawp.net/
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Beaf: 1:08am On Jan 11, 2012
ficoram:

@Beaf
I ve been reading most of your comments here on this forum and 1 thing is clear to me,you are a BAS-TARD.

But we share a mother, so go home and weep. grin
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Knorkastur: 1:20am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 11, 2012
gej contracted daddy go to transport the buses from point of purchase to venue of distribution

high speed fedex style

small task for the man who drives cars on prayer

all that kneeling down finally came in handy

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLUF0LmJtcHw2MDA=[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko / Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock / How Saraki Survived Four Years As Senate President Against All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.