Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo (12188 Views)

Millionman March: How Police Shot Dead Unarmed Protester In Onitsha (see VIDEO) / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun / Funny Words From A Biafran Protester In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by norrisman: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2012
MURDERED BY GEJ IN ILORIN

Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by norrisman: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
MURDERED BY GEJ IN KANO

Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by ogogo24(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Horrific! Nigerians killing their fellow Nigerians, while d leaders enjoy their freedom to do whatever they so desire, at d expense of d masses. Oh God Almighty, where ye at?
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
So many deaths for a just cause. These blood will not be in vain.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by kizito96(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2012
too bad
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by elpatch(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
now,i am boiling.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by stephenponti(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
All of ya ranting by ignorance on the actions of the police, are morons. I waz a live withness of the incident while coming back from onitsha. Mobs breaking car glasses, robbing people phones & money i withnesed a woman in a bus they broke glass & lacerated her back with broken bottle, thausand youths defying tear gas & sporadic shots & charged foward against police. In that situation should the police dumply watch? Women, children, mothers on their hills & high strung. & the police took down two mobs the rest retreated with the spead of light. It was such a scene i pray should not reapeat in my life.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by tlops(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
na wah oh!
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by jaymdee(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2012
I was a live witness of all these between 6-7pm yesterday. I was on a journey back to Lagos from Asaba. We got stranded at Mowe/Ibafo when we got the news of these native thieves harassing travellers, destroying cars and collecting valuables. We got real scared and parked for hours, you guys needed to see kids and women running into unknown bushes for fear of these sick natives. Well, a joint effort of soldiers and army drove ahead of us, shooting at the daredevil hoodlums that wanted us dead. In the process some were killed. And I have to state here that it was the first time I felt glad seeing people shot dead at close range. What was our crime? Travelling through a FG road or did we still from their poverty stricken houses. No, they simply wanted to capitalise on the near emptiness of the express way to loot us dry. I'm glad they were killed. I wish those that escaped were caught down too. Now, it's very important to get our facts straight. I was impressed by those military men. Kudos!!!
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by bighead1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Argh what a nation.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by DanKan0: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
smh RIP.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by erad(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
WTF happened to rubber bullets
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by honeric01(m): 5:01am On Jan 12, 2012
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS NOW? -By Ben Bruce

Let us remind ourselves the reason for this showdown. It is not about subsidy, I keep repeating this fact. It is about the following indices that make our government big, wasteful and ineffective:

Big and overblown governments at all levels

70 Ministers

Over twenty Special advisers (on what?)

Every minister is entitled to 4 Special Assistants.

Senate President earns 88 Million Naira monthly.

His Deputy Earns 55 Million Naira monthly.

Senators take home 14 Million Naira monthly.

It takes 1.4 Billion naira to maintain the NASS annually (Remember what Sanusi said about 25% of our GDP is used to feed people who only sit Tuesday – Thursday).

Our Governors exhibit such level of opulence shunned by the richest nations in the world

Our 2012 budget has a deficit component to it. We are supposed to borrow about 1.6 TRILLION NAIRA.

NASS will be paid from that! Aso Rock will use 1 Billion of it to eat! Aso Rock will use another 1 Billion to fuel generators.

The Vice President will use 58 Million Naira to buy newspapers.

The office of Patience Jonathan will use 500 Million to speak bad English to you.

We will spend close to 500 Billion on International Travels.

In 2012, some state governors will collect 100 Million as security votes MONTHLY.

They will continue to enjoy immunity clause!

Your hospitals will have no drugs.

Your schools will still have no quality to train a world class scholar

Your roads will still be death traps.

You will still be a local government unto yourself, providing water, security, power and social security!

You will still pay more for petroleum products.

You will pay toll in 2012 on federal interstate roads.

If you will like this to continue in 2012, then stay at home and enjoy power as provided by PHCN!
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by estagirl(f): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2012
Stop destroying the image of the Nigerian police force. You said police men killed some protesters at Ibafo. I want you to please answer this question Are protesters expested to be armed with guns,knifes,charms,e.t.c becos u did not mention that this same protesters attacked the police men. Some policemen are presently receiving gun shot injuries at the hospital.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]arant nonsense, polic has no right to shoot protesters let me ask u arn't u part of nigerians
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by estagirl(f): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2012
So protesters are allowed to attack and kill policemen right? Let me tell you that most of this armed protestes are armed robbers. And i dont think they should be attacking police men but look for jonathan because this subsidy is also affecting the police men cause they also have families and also buy fuel.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by norrisman: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2012
At all the illiterates I ask you one question.

How many rioters were killed by the police in the UK during the summer riots?

Yall deserve to be in that dump called Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by lastpage: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2012
Thank you Norrisman, for those pictures, especially the "chronicle of the Ogba killing".
I mean, one moment that guy in Green T-Shirt has life in him, the next moment, those Killers in Uniform have snuffed it out, in public view!

Imagine a child watching that incidence in public, will that not be very traumatic?

We must find way of bringing these "Killer Cops" to book, after the whole protest.
This culture of "KILL & GO" must stop. Aint going no-where.

Lastpage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Unveils Anti-Bomb 'Stop And Search' Robot. / Hoodlums Attempt To Bomb APC's Office In Ebonyi, APGA’s Destroyed / Over 500 Nigerian Refugees Return From Chad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.