Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? (1517 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by Mercelina: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2012
How to get back with your ex boyfriend is a question asked with several answers. The question is no longer just limited to just a mere question, it has turned into a battle. Whatever be the reason, the guys usually are the ones who would take the time to make you feel good till you are in a relationship. But as soon as you break up they will have their nose up high.
How to get back with your ex boyfriend: the tricks!
continue reading http://talkingrelationship..com/2012/01/how-to-get-back-with-your-ex-boyfriend.html
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by bekay911(f): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
How to get back wit ma ex. Serious?
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by Mercelina: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
Yeah if u really wanna.
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by bekay911(f): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
R u serious? Btw i dnt av an ex
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by MrCork17: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^you want me back? undecided
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by slimyem: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2012
why would i want to go back to my shite??
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by mobf: 12:41am On Jan 12, 2012
Why would anybody want to go back to their ex
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by Wilfredng: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2012
mobf:

Why would anybody want to go back to their ex

There are some untold stories you may need to read. Studies and experience has shown that most times people get to love their ex more than anyone else. Remember that a lot of conditions can turn your best into an ex. She might not be wrong, you may be the cause of everything and when you realize your faults, what happens?

Read this if you really have an ex at all: http://thewilfreds.com/2011/11/how-to-get-your-ex-running-back-to-you/
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by mobf: 1:05am On Jan 12, 2012
^ so post it in here, aint got time to start reading your blog
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by iice(f): 4:12am On Jan 12, 2012
These people and their blogs. As them question them go answer like mumu, but they have the 'smarts' to 'write' a blog. Mass contamination lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2012
That is why they are called ex. Why did I break up with her in the first place when I know I might still wanna go back to her.
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by relationshipdj: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2012
Mynd_44: That is why they are called ex. Why did I break up with her in the first place when I know I might still wanna go back to her.

Well Mynd_44 It's not as easy as you make it sound. Some times you break up with someone not because you didn't like them anymore maybe there was something that was going on at the time and things weren't clear. I remember I when broke up with my now fiance a while back, at the time I was being a hardhead but when I came to my senses we talked about it and now we are engaged to be married. We have been together since we were 14 and 12 now we are 29-27. So the idea oh, we are ex for a reason I don't really back that up.

how to get back with your ex

Anyone that's interested in knowing how to get back with your ex check out this site: http://thethingswetalkabout.com/category/get-your-ex-back-get-back-with-your-ex/
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by stellabest: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Is DR OGBARI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I promise you.your problems will be solve immediately.After being in relationship with mike for seven years, He left me, i did every thing possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and surprised. Since then I have made a promise that every body I know will never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, hise mail drogbarilovespell@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? by Bruich76(f): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Happy to hear your story..enjoy your life smiley

Australia Day 2015 events, celebration and fireworks at Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and all places. Also find Australia Day 2015 honours and awards.

Source: http://www.australiaday2015.com/

My Ex Is On My Neck! / Strictly For Women! Can U Ask Your Partner These Embarrassing Questions? / 10 Traits Of An Awesome Girlfriend Yours Should Have