Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are (1802 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by roses(f): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2006
why do some single guyz tell their women friend(s) who are single that they are lonely?
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by kajad(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2006
smiley undecided
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by ability(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2006
they want to see there interest
as i am searching for one right away am lonely anyway
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by roses(f): 1:31am On Mar 16, 2006
I don't get it. what exactly d'u mean "by their interest".
thanks
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by ability(m): 1:38am On Mar 16, 2006
If the woman is not given them what they want or if the guy is not really hook up with the lady intimately that will certainly show loneliness in the life of the guy
and as i am i will genuinely speak out. same is other guys that are open in mind.
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by roses(f): 4:06am On Mar 16, 2006
I still don't get it. could you paraphrase please . thanks
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by kimba(m): 5:32am On Mar 16, 2006
@roses,

maybe thats their own way of trying to begin a conversation, put across to their female friends that they like them, and wont mind a relationship.
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by roses(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2006
but if a guy likes someone why the merry go round. why does'nt he say it upfront. ?
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by jayemkay(f): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2006
i guess for every guy, getting girls to fall for them is just a game, if a guy tells a girl this then he is up to something, i can never trust a guy one hundred percent, cuz they are just full of it, there are very few good honest guys out there so take care!
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by Eastcoast(f): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2006
I think one must be careful
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by whitelexi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2006
i guess for every boy, getting girls to fall for them is just a game

Asolutely wrong cool
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by whitelexi(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2006
Some boyz dont even have to make girls fall for them, it just happens cool
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by larger20(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2006
I aint messing with any nigerian woman until am ready to marry for real, however if i keep sticking them good and it refused to let go of another race, i dont think i will object marrying another woman from another race.
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by venice(f): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2006
it is defenitely for the other to feel sorry for them, and give them other thoughts.

i do agree with ROSES though smiley
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by kajad(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2006
venice:

it is defenitely for the other to feel sorry for them, and give them other thoughts.

i do agree with ROSES though smiley

What did Roses say that you agree with? This?
roses:

but if a guy likes someone why the merry go round. why does'nt he say it upfront. ?
You women will never know that a man has to strategize on possible ways to approach different women. The indirect axial approach or what you called 'merry go round' is one. The Direct Hit or what you called 'say it upfront' is another. There are many others but in every situation a man has to STRATEGIZE!
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by glodave(f): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by osegwu(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmm
really?
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by wolexojo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
haba! u should know the reason nah, its just to get the lady's sympathy and see if he could get some,u know. Guys that say that are often not honest with it.
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
Em , Dude it's 2009.
Re: Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are by agathamari(f): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2009
because they are hoping for a friends with benifits

(1) (Reply)

Why Naija Girls For Uk They Form / Why Heart Break Will Continue: / Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.