Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Do Men Want Skinny Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Want Skinny Women? (17274 Views)

The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always / Men With Skinny Legs / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Natasha2(f): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2012
angry is it because I have small bre. . .? angry I'm sure if it was Idowuogbo you will jump at the offer angry grin
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by MrsChima1(f): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
Anything divided by zero is undefined.  wink
Promote effective and truthful safe sex education and abstinence until faithful monogamy to reduce HIV/AIDs infections.   Addition to any blood/fluid swapping activities need to be demolished in entirety.
Promote and maintain Community Farming and Bartering to reduce world hunger.  

Oh, we aren't in lecture!  Oops!  cheesy
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Anything divided by zero is undefined.  wink
Promote effective and truthful safe sex education and abstinence until faithful monogamy to reduce HIV/AIDs infections.   Addition to any blood/fluid swapping activities need to be demolished in entirety.
Promote and maintain Community Farming and Bartering to reduce world hunger.  

Oh, we aren't in lecture!  Oops!  cheesy
- Legends say a blackhole in the universe is where God divided by Zero grin  . . . makes perfect logical sense angry
- I said CURE Aids not prevent it  cheesy
- We know but how many rural villages have you promoted these tings in this week?  cheesy

Natasha,,:

angry is it because I have small bre.  .  .?  angry I'm sure if it was Idowuogbo you will jump at the offer  angry grin
^^^ LOL you're just soo cuuute  grin  grin  tongue I could snuggle u for hours tongue
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Natasha2(f): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

^^^ LOL you're just soo cuuute  grin  grin  tongue I could snuggle u for hours

great as long as you don't kill me in the process grin
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha,,:

angry is it because I have small bre. . .? angry I'm sure if it was Idowuogbo you will jump at the offer angry grin
somebori jeros me, somebori jeros me bcus my bazuunga make sense.Tasha y u dey vex is it ur borri lool
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by MrsChima1(f): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

- Legends say a blackhole in the universe is where God divided by Zero grin  . . . makes perfect logical sense angry
- I said CURE Aids not prevent it  cheesy
- We know but how many rural villages have you promoted these tings in this week?  cheesy

You know we don't have villages in the States, right?  wink   But, I have encouraged churches and community based organizations to promote and implement Community Farming/Bartering.  

To "cure", you first must educate those about prevention, which would reduce infection rate and those with the virus will SURELY wither away.  If one keeps mating with an infected person, the "cure" wouldn't be effective wouldn't it?   The same concept with dead and limp dikks, if a man doesn't prevent bad health and lifestyle, his illness is unpreventable.  

Anything in HUMAN WORLD divided by zero is undefined.   wink
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Natasha2(f): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

somebori jeros me, somebori jeros me bcus my bazuunga make sense.Tasha y u dey vex is it your borri lool
Just wait until I get my breast augmentation done angry
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You know we don't have villages in the States, right?  wink   But, I have encouraged churches and community based organizations to promote and implement Community Farming/Bartering.  

To "cure", you first must educate those about prevention, which would reduce infection rate and those with the virus will SURELY wither away.  If one keeps mating with an infected person, the "cure" wouldn't be effective wouldn't it?   The same concept with dead and limp dikks, if a man doesn't prevent bad health and lifestyle, his illness is unpreventable.  

Anything in HUMAN WORLD divided by zero is undefined.   wink

Good, good you have been productive. You are indeed super-woman having done all and having known all. . . but there's more to do
Now go and make me Pounded yam and efo soup with plenty goat meat   tongue  hurry angry

kiss
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by MrsChima1(f): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha,,:

Just wait until I get my bosom augmentation done angry

You can have some of mine. It is free. wink
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha,,:

Just wait until I get my bosom augmentation done  angry

emm boo, without a yansh, that would just be alien-looking  undecided
Best just gbadun your aero-dynamic figure grin
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by MrsChima1(f): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

Good, good you have been productive. You are indeed super-woman having done all and having known all. . . but there's more to do
Now go and make me Pounded yam and efo soup with plenty goat meat   tongue  hurry angry

kiss

Cheerio and cold milk is coming right up.  That would be $4.00 dollars sir.  

(motioning put the money in my hand sign)
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha,,:

Just wait until I get my bosom augmentation done  angry

Oh gal kindly add nose alignment and arse emlargement 2.U go fear my silhouette na wink
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
*walks in singing I don tire to make sense*
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oh gal kindly add nose alignment and arse emlargement 2.U go fear my silhouette na wink
lol Badosky. hot gyal werrin dey happen?  grin

Mrs, Chima:

Cheerio and cold milk is coming right up.  That would be $4.00 dollars sir.  

(motioning put the money in my hand sign)

angry angry angry
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
^Buff boi omo my side jus dey o,I see you hot in d scene @ d moment,shey make I come colonise wink cheesy
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Natasha2(f): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You can have some of mine.   It is free.   wink
I wish it was possible
Idowuogbo:

you are so right, I wonder if its God's apprentice that made my nose.  cry
2buff:

emm boo, without a yansh, that would just be alien-looking  undecided
Best just gbadun your aero-dynamic figure  grin

huh but i have a yansh  grin how will i look if i don't have one?  shocked just that its small  grin
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^ wo I wan smooch dis babe make she stop to dey backtalk herself.  undecided

Maybe she go stop if her mouth dey busy  angry  cheesy

Idowuogbo:

^Buff boi omo my side jus dey o,I see you hot in d scene @ d moment,shey make I come colonise wink cheesy
how u wan come do am? wetin u wan put on me? cheesy wink
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
I would have loved to date Natasha but she is too skinny. She looks like those somalian refugees. Don't hate its just my opinion.
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by MrsChima1(f): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
I can spare three bra cups and three inches of nyansh.  Anymore than that Oga Chima going to be suspicious and worried.  

I believe men know when their women/wives lose the boobs and bum bum.   shocked
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Natasha2(f): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

^^ wo I wan smooch dis babe make she stop to dey backtalk herself.  undecided

Maybe she go stop if her mouth dey busy  angry  cheesy
but I was just wondering na Maybe there are apprentice in heaven    undecided and if there is any then I guess that was the one that made my nose . hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I can spare three bra cups and three inches of nyansh.  Anymore than that Oga Chima going to be suspicious and worried.  

I believe men know when their women/wives lose the bosoms and bum bum.   shocked

we sure do  angry

Natasha,,:

but I was just wondering na Maybe there are apprentice in heaven    undecided and if there is any then I guess that was the one that made my nose . hmmmmmmmmm
I'll start by smooching your nose so you know it's beautiful and that "God's apprentice" did an awesome job angry
No be your nose i dey look so?
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Natasha2(f): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mynd_44:

I would have loved to date Natasha but she is too skinny. She looks like those somalian refugees. Don't hate its just my opinion.
me? skinny?  shocked I'm so not skinny, I might be slim but not skinny  cheesy

Mrs, Chima:

I believe men know when their women/wives lose the bosoms and bum bum.   shocked
3 bra cups?  shocked 3inch bum well that will be just perfect so when am I receiving them? wanna try pay pal  grin grin
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Natasha2(f): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

we sure do  angry
I'll start by smooching your nose so you know it's beautiful and that "God's apprentice" did an awesome job angry
No be your nose i dey look so?
ehen it comes in different shapes and sizes grin some days it can be ok other times well I should just wear a mask
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
fuckerz and bleeperz plz get real and stop all vhiz fucking imaginative ish cheesy
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha, you look very beautiful! Dont doubt it  smiley
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Natasha2(f): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
^thanks talina but there's a but cheesy
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Ilamina(f): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
well I am skinny and I got so many customers smiley tongue

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj595/fubara1/56433bf8.jpg
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
talina:

Natasha, you look very beautiful! Dont doubt it  smiley
Yes we no but she's yanshless and her bweasttt shares d same ratio to my left kneeples grin grin grin

Tasha coperate so I can  pay for the VAT of ur surgery,deal or no deal?

2buff:

how u wan come do am? wetin u wan put on me?  cheesy  wink
Hmmm bcareful wot u ask for,all I will do is shove a mechanical rabbit up ur battyholeee to see if we can hit d candy shop.Gee Gee Gee gggGgggg Unit! grin grin cheesy
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha,,:

^thanks talina but there's a but cheesy

[/
You are welcome. Us females are our own worst critic sometimes. We all have a "but" about accepting ourselves the way we are. Its so easy to to see the" flaws" or compare ourselves until it overshadows the real beauty. wink
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Natasha2(f): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Yes we no but she's yanshless and her bweasttt shares d same ratio to my left kneeples grin grin grin

Tasha coperate so I can  pay for the VAT of your surgery,deal or no deal?
Hmmm bcareful wot u ask for,all I will do is shove a mechanical rabbit up your battyholeee to see if we can hit d candy shop.Gee Gee Gee gggGgggg Unit! grin grin cheesy

yes yes i'll cheesy
@talina you know you're so right, but there are things i just find hard to accept lol
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by Mynd44: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Of course we notice just like you women will notice if our joystick reduce in lenght
Re: Do Men Want Skinny Women? by MrsChima1(f): 3:45am On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

Of course we notice just like you women will notice if our joystick reduce in lenght

Nine out of ten times, a man's dick doesn't reduce in size unless it was already small. lipsrsealed

Flaccid stage doesn't count, we are talking about erectile stage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.