Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live (10408 Views)

Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation / Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite / Southeast Governors Have Mortgaged Ndiigbo Future—max Gbanite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by mukina2: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by benz33(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2012
Thank you, but Sanusi keep digressing from questions asked
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2012
They will argue n argue n argue but they cant convince me. Please gv them pardol extra bcus they will cöntinue like dis until dem get high bp,
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by timosat(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2012
Can't you see from SLS's body language that he is not real? grin
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by maclatunji: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2012
Sanusi is giving brilliant economic analysis on Nigeria. HOWEVER, he has forgotten that the politicians (his bosses) are all about breaking all the economic rules and concepts that he has so brilliantly elucidated!

We need to put someone like Sanusi in power as President- not as Central Bank Governor. He knows what he is talking about but his bosses will reverse his efforts!

Maope said SECTION instead of SESSION  angry . Someone should help me correct her if you are in contact with her.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by Ezenwenyi(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2012
The CBN governor have said that Nigeria is not broke, so please President Jonathan don't remove fuel subsidy.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by ireke(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2012
The guy is smart and brilliant but he deflects when it's convenient.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by ortopazz(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2012
Naija is nt broke? Then settle ASUU na! Thatz my own pistle,
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by goggs(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2012
that stuff on his ear (head piece) is about to fall off so he got to keep his head at the odd angle. It makes him look like an accused in the dock
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by maclatunji: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2012
ireke:

The guy is smart and brilliant but he deflects when it's convenient.

They should ask him about the degree of corruption vis-a-vis subsidy. I mean the amount of money stolen from Nigeria is more than the subsidy. It is time for people to stop paying lip-service to fighting corruption. The newly elected Local Government Chairman in my area is already buying and renovating houses. I am sure you cannot explain this with economic theory but it is happening in reality. Theory is one thing, service delivery is another thing altogether.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by maclatunji: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2012
Sanusi- The Federal Government can sustain N65 per litre for a while.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by ortopazz(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2012
Thz SANUSI guy ehn! Na brainbox, buh im govt peepz are cheating already, and so they've faild their exams! Period.

Chei am missing the gist, Nepa or pHcn abeg na, I misd Him n iweala on Ait, wudnt want to miss channels own.

Meanwile, u guys should kip us/me posted.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by goggs(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2012
Naija people a few months back were hailing this man for being bold, today he is vilified for speaking his mind!

His position is simple "we cannot continue to be father Christmas, our children will be in debt" I think his opinion is economically sound. Its the political process of the subsidy removal that is hurting Nigerians (corruption, wastages etc)
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by Boboribo: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2012
He is speaking of the ideal situation while conveniently forgetting that he is in alliance with thieving politicians.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by nadkaf: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2012
maclatunji:

They should ask him about the degree of corruption vis-a-vis subsidy. I mean the amount of money stolen from Nigeria is more than the subsidy. It is time for people to stop paying lip-service to fighting corruption. The newly elected Local Government Chairman in my area is already buying and renovating houses. I am sure you cannot explain this with economic theory but it is happening in reality. Theory is one thing, service delivery is another thing altogether.

I am sure it is not Sanusi's job to call this fellow to order. If he is indeed in your LG, why not raise the necessary awareness in your community to call him to order? If correction must start, let it start from the grassroots! We are castigating the federal government yet we let the local officials get away with murder!!!!
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by goggs(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2012
Boboribo:

He speaking of the ideal situation while conveniently forgetting that he is in alliance thieving politicians.

So the system should collapse, abi?
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by ortopazz(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2012
@tunji my own L.G.A chairpersun who's a caretaker has bought 3jeepz,a murano too,already, frolicking wiv bitches down here, yet he claims he hasnt been paid salary yet! Am tired of thz govt shit!
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by goggs(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2012
nadkaf:

I am sure it is not Sanusi's job to call this fellow to order. If he is indeed in your LG, why not raise the necessary awareness in your community to call him to order? If correction must start, let it start from the grassroots! We are castigating the federal government yet we let the local officials get away with murder!!!!

True, very true. During this strike them for go him house protest and ransack the place to send a message
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by babestella: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2012
more update on comments please.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by goggs(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2012
WE MUST REFORM THIS SYSTEM OR WE COLLAPSE AS A NATION embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by maclatunji: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2012
nadkaf:

I agree with you totally,I am just saying that Sanusi's brilliant economic analysis does not make any sense when political office holders are stealing with alarming ease and impudence!
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2012
ortopazz:

@tunji my own L.G.A chairpersun who's a caretaker has bought 3jeepz,a murano too,already, frolicking wiv bitches down here, yet he claims he hasnt been paid salary yet! Am tired of thz govt poo!

nadkaf:

That is the reason why we must starve these LG bosses of funds from subsidy removal including their govs.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2012
maclatunji:

I agree with you totally,I am just saying that Sanusi's brilliant economic analysis does not make any sense when political office holders are stealing with alarming ease and impudence!

Exactly, what these thieving bastards will do they will do. Who is sanusi that will stop them?
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by maclatunji: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2012
Emmanuel Umoren is echoing some of my opinions.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by dmainboss: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2012
We forget that the single biggest reason why corruption has thrived in Nigeria is because we celebrate it. One of the most popular slogans you find on the streets is "if you reach there, you no go go chop?". I have asked simple questions like why we spray cash in parties in Nigeria and some say it is our tradition. What kind of tradition is that? A tradition that encourages corruption?. Truth be told that we extol corruption and that is why it thrives. If we examine ourselves, this country would have changed a long time ago
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by dastudent(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2012
You should realise that the last time Sanusi talked about the wastage in the government.The whole house were screaming blue murder.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by xanadu333: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2012
Hw come Dis pple got into power? Sanusi okonjo GEJ ekweremadu
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by Starlett: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2012
So even Sanusi supports FG shifting ground to some middle point.
He supports a phased approach.

Interesting,
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2012
sanusi is probably the only honorable man left in the gejs gallery of rogues
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by karlmax2: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2012
Quote from: ortopazz on Today at 10:42:57 AM

@tunji my own L.G.A chairpersun who's a caretaker has bought 3jeepz,a murano too,already, frolicking wiv bitches down here, yet he claims he hasnt been paid salary yet! Am tired of thz govt poo!

And Ʊ want government to still subsidize fuel the the chairman and his wifes to drive the jeeps and cars at the detriment of Ʊ people in his LG
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by AjanleKoko: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2012
Naija sha.
Once someone is speaking nice English, and has a lot to say,  they are automatically 'brilliant'.
So we are still at this level of colonial mentality, and some of you are supposed to be the new generation. Shame.
Re: Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live by forkadict(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2012
Sanusi is a very sound economist. I have always admired and respected him. He is also sincere cos he said that if he had his way, he would have downsized the workforce in the public sector by 50%. So much overbloated workforce full of non productive motherforkers who do nothing but just act as parasites on naija budget.

He also said that he feels that those cabals should be investigated and jailed if found guilty. He talk am ho ha!

I love this guy.

We all know that Jona will never have the guts to do any of the above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Operations In North Successful – FG / Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy / Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.