Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? (8691 Views)

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate / Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by mukina2: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
ogundamisi ©Canary!
FLASH! NIGERIAN TELEVISION (NTA) Lagos VI Studios now OCCUPIED! #OCCUPYNIGERIA NTA 2 CHANNEL 5 COMPELLED TO SHOW LIVE BROADCAST OF PROTEST
https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/157437124671582208
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by jmaine: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
If they get too extreme in their measures, then they should not scream when the erratic Nigerian police comes out smoking with live bullets as ever . . .
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by maclatunji: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
No, they are showing a movie. The protesters may be there but they are not showing it on their station.
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by KIM2004: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
please can someone confirm this .
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by omosexy1: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
They are not showing it on the protester should start making a hell of noise or probably pull down their gate
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by cantell(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
If they like, let them occupy CNN, no going back on removal of subsidy.
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by silibaba: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
they are in search of the next movie star grin grin
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by omo9ja1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
I see we mean business

common let us occupy Nigeria
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by Oluwabee(f): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
They showed the #occupynigeria island protest for some minutes on NTA a least i watched Prof. Pat Utomi address d crowd
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by ceejayluv(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
cantell:

If they like, let them occupy CNN, no going back on removal of subsidy.
I dey tell u,
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
Time to ccupy beaf's house too.Let's go there boys !
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by ZE: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
i am  there live !!

very interesting and peaceful rally
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by highland(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
NTA is government propaganda.
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by y2kaustin(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
what are they waiting for?, oya where the petrol and matches?
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by slap1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
NTA would not show the live protest, they may just pretend to record the protest for the sake of peace, and then go back to station and play Christ Embassy video.
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by biola42: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
They have regulations
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by babaowo: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
we are getting there! 2012 is real!!!
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
babaowo:

we are getting there! 2012 is real!!!

i think so!!!
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Time to ccupy beaf's house too.Let's go there boys !

He lives on the tree in a far away jungle inside ijanikin (outskirt of Lagos).

His neighbors are baboons, monkeys and crocodiles.

The dude is a real nuisance from the Animal kingdom.
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by Myself2(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
omosexy1:

They are not showing it on the protester should start making a hell of noise or probably pull down their gate

Shay you na def and dumb abi your hand dey pain you?
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by MrGlobe(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
NTA needs to be deregulated.
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by deboski4u: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
i dey laugh ooooooooooooooo
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mr. Globe:

NTA needs to be deregulated.
so also RADIO NIGERIA,their lie lie too much tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by rebranded(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beef already ran to Ghana, the chicken is on the run!
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by Dospix(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
seriously i just think  this strike thing is political,in the north cpc members are the once striking in the western part of nigeria acn.i realy think the direction this country is heading to those show a bright future ahead.
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by kizito96(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Good Move
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2012
Abeg beaf must not escape o
I dey really hungry, i no dey eat fish
Na beaf i wan abeg
Where you dey?

BEAF, BEAF, BEAF I WAN EAT YOU OOO
COME OUTTTTTTTTT HERE
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
Dospix:

seriously i just think  this strike thing is political,in the north cpc members are the once striking in the western part of nigeria acn.i realy think the direction this country is heading to those show a bright future ahead.

Yeap, most people who voted for Gej are surely regreting it.
Call it political, call it any name. Nigerians do not have respect for anybody whether ACN THIEVES OR PDP THIEVES
All of them be thieves. But somebody go dey use as scapegoat like beaf and his paid master Gej
He has offended those who voted for him by bringing a policy that will make life unbearable for them
Unfortunately, he awoke a sleeping tiger in every Nigerians. It is time we unleash the frustration of yesteryears on him
Tell that to anyone, let them call it any name they want. Political, religious

He has failed Nigerians. First, boko haram, second corruption, third this. He is a coward, clueless son of a bitch, husband of a widow"(my fellow widow
He must either revert the price or have someone revert it for him off course after either resignation or impeachment or i dont pray for that one na
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
What do you expect from Retardeens govt
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
NTA is already Ocupied by d Fed Govt. n as such no other group can ocupy it again, lol
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by DrAdre(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
ss and se may never taste power in nigeria after gej, this is why the north doesn't want anyone in the south than the yorubas , mshewwww
Re: NTA2 At Victoria Island Has Been Occupied? - Forced To Show Live Protests? by CuteTj(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
If its political, it was caused by FG (PDP). People in SW, NW, NE, NC and even SS, SE are angry because of this necessary but untimely policy but because of sentiments majority of the people in SS and SE have refused to protest just because he his from the zone. So if the President does something wrong others shouldnt protest?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If There Is World War III How Will Nigeria Defend Itself? / The Oba of Lagos pubclicly disgraces the Ooni of Ife in Lagos (Video) / APC, PDP Trade Words As Political Thuggery Takes Toll In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.