Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? (1184 Views)

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
This is so amusing.Many nigerians based abroad always complain of racism when they try to hit on a white girl and she refuses to date them.Mos to these nigerian men in their despiration to hook up with a white woman for green card tries to blackmail and armtwist the white girl in their proposal.They get angry and scream racism to high heavens when some white girl refuses their sexual advances and when such a white girl dares say that the nigerian man hitting on her is not her type they go on tv claiming racial abuse.This is so funny.Other men from other countries emigrate to the west to make money and better the lives of their siblings but nigerian men abroad are doing nothing but chasing after expired looking grandmoms for green cards and jean trousers.Nigerian men please wake.this is 2012.
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by MrsChima1(f): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
I tire ooo.
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Eiregirl(f): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2012
Swallu you SERIOUSLY need to get out more & broaden your horizons!!!!! How many of these STUPID threads must we endure?? angry
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
Another load of bullisht
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
He speaks the truth in a kinda warped form. . .
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
Seun it be wrong if you ban the moniker SWALLU,
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by MrCork17: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
date Homebased Nigerians?   why should they? have u seen there face? undecided
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2012
Seun it be wrong if you ban the moniker SWALLU,
Ban fire! Say who die? Are most of his points not on point?
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by emofine2(f): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
sexkillz:

He speaks the truth in a kinda warped form. . .

. . .But the warped form of the truth is known as a lie!

Besides the poster is merely fantasizing 'tis not reality, I mean look at this statement: "when such a white girl dares say that the nigerian man hitting on her is not her type they go on tv claiming racial abuse" it can't even be considered a lie as there's no elements of truth in it, it's just  

. . .and what is this talk of "He" . . so swallu is a male? so what's "his" business with Nigerian men?

Is the character even Nigerian?

If this is supposed to be a joke it's akward because the poster sounds so malicious and vindictive not the required traits of a good comedian in my humble opinion - see Mr Cork for further reference grin
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Mynd44: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
This guy is just an attention seeker
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
emöfine:

. . .But the warped form of the truth is known as a lie!

Besides the poster is merely fantasizing 'tis not reality, I mean look at this statement: "when such a white girl dares say that the nigerian man hitting on her is not her type they go on tv claiming racial abuse" it can't even be considered a lie as there's no elements of truth in it, it's just  
Do we have Nigerian men that claim racial  abuse on Tv as a result of White girls rejecting them or not?

I hate racists BTW!
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by freecocoa(f): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
sexkillz:

Ban fire! Say who die? Are most of his points not on point?
You think I bother to read the trash he abi na she writes after seeing the title? Duh! The same boring thing just rearranged words. His or her points are pointedly pointless. tongue undecided
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by emofine2(f): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
sexkillz:

Do we have Nigerian men that claim racial  abuse on Tv as a result of White girls rejecting them or not?

I hate racists BTW!

The poster na fictional author jare.
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
Swallu you made your point already the first 100 times you've been posting this
type of garbage. Some interracial dating is about love and yes we know sometimes it's about
experiment and using but come on now, you are ruining this site. it's life we know it already.
MOVE ON!!! undecided

btw are you male or female? grin
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
freecocoa:

You think I bother to read the trash he abi na she writes after seeing the title? Duh! The same boring thing just rearranged words. His or her points are pointedly pointless.  tongue undecided
Make it a habit of reading before commenting! Else you comment "Off Point"!

What if in his post, he was describing how complete freecocoa makes him feel, and asks freecocoa to marry him?
cheesy
Re: So Its Now Racism When A White Woman Refuse To Date A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Swallu you made your point already the first 100 times you've been posting this
type of garbage. Some interracial dating is about love and yes we know sometimes it's about
experiment and using but come on now, you are ruining this site. it's life we know it already.
MOVE ON!!! undecided

btw are you male or female? grin
He's Male. . .

How are your Kids? cheesy

(1)

How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin / Do U Think Dis Guy Loves Me / Wat U Cant Tolerate In Ur Girl/boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.