Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Presidential Jet For Fashola. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Jet For Fashola. (808 Views)

"Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Jet For Fashola. by EkoIle1: 3:32am On Jan 13, 2012
Lagos State Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola was yesterday flown in a presidential aircraft to Abuja.

Fashola arrived at the presidential wing of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos at about 2pm amid tight security.

Dressed in silk suit with trousers to match, the governor walked into the inner lounge of the complex, to wait for the aircraft, which arrived at about 2.20 pm.

The aircraft was marked FGN: 5N- FGU.

The governor was accompanied on the trip by some of his security aides.

Fashola did not speak to reporters.

Sources hinted that he might have been invited by the Presidency, as part of efforts to resolve the impasse between the Labour and the Federal Government over the petrol subsidy removal that has sent prices rising .

The gulf stream presidential jet took off at about 2.35 pm.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/33125-presidential-jet-for-fashola.html
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by EkoIle1: 3:33am On Jan 13, 2012
I guess another round of Lecture for Odeshuku el retardo

Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by EkoIle1: 3:34am On Jan 13, 2012
Odeshuku don dey panic,

The clown don bite more than he can chew,

U neva jamm
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by BlackPikiN(m): 3:35am On Jan 13, 2012
^^^^You be ode o.
Fashola wan go collect egunje(bribe) as usual as e master Tinubu do for election!
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by EkoIle1: 3:38am On Jan 13, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^^You be ode o.
Fashola wan go collect egunje(bribe) as usual as e master Tinubu do for election!

Typical Odeshuku talk. Can't you clowns be original for once in your re-terdeen life?

Good to let us know Odeshuku is very generous with his subsidy loot?

What a class F clown

lmao
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by BlackPikiN(m): 3:44am On Jan 13, 2012
^^^^See this idiot. No be the same aircraft dey carry Tinubu put for election wey e take sell his votes!
Mumu like you.

You are not even making any sense.

ACN supports the removal of subsidy and you all are scared to say it.
you dey fear LAgos protesters abi? U nefa jam!?
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by EkoIle1: 3:47am On Jan 13, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^^See this . No be the same aircraft dey carry Tinubu put for election wey e take sell his votes!
Mumu like you.

You are not even making any sense.

ACN supports the removal of subsidy and you all are scared to say it.
you dey fear LAgos protesters abi? U nefa jam!?

lmao

let me play with this low IQ clown for a minute.

Exactly what is odechukwu bribing Fashola?
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by BlackPikiN(m): 3:50am On Jan 13, 2012
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLtAMwFVmT0[/flash]

I will use blow to tear all his face-----Eko Ile
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by koruji(m): 3:55am On Jan 13, 2012
@Eko Ile
I know the actions of many of GEJ's goons on NL and the recent callous policy by GEJ rubs the wrong way, but let's not put Fashola in the mix. In my view, doing that belittles the pacesetting actions of Fashola on our landscape. He was probably invited or going to meet GEJ because both of them think they can work together to resolve this logjam.

Eko Ile:

Odeshuku don dey panic,
The clown don bite more than he can chew,
U neva jamm
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by EkoIle1: 4:09am On Jan 13, 2012
koruji:

@Eko Ile
I know the actions of many of GEJ's goons on NL and the recent callous policy by GEJ rubs the wrong way, but let's not put Fashola in the mix. In my view, doing that belittles the pacesetting actions of Fashola on our landscape. He was probably invited or going to meet GEJ because both of them think they can work together to resolve this logjam.

To start with, this is not about any negotiations to break any logjam, Ode chukwu said he's not changing his mind so what's there to negotiate. Even if this is about breaking logjam shouldn't he be breaking logjam with the people of Nigeria and the NLC?

The only reason he's talking to Fashola is to beg Fashola to use his influence in Lagos to stop the #Occupy activities going on all over Lagos state just like the boy boy eastern governors don agree to do on behalf of odechukwu el-retardo.
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by BlackPikiN(m): 4:23am On Jan 13, 2012
Tell them the difference between Lasu 1000% increment in school fees and FG fuel increment. You be mumu as usual!

Wait till fuel wahala commot.
Re: Presidential Jet For Fashola. by NegroNtns(m): 4:45am On Jan 13, 2012
you know what, Im going to purchase a hat like the one Jona has on. when i need to speak to beaf, I go knack am on. grin downcreek clowns!!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram- Why We Attacked Kano / Why Does Beaf, Papabrowne And Company Dissapear When The Polity Is Too Hot? / Is "the North" Behind Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.