Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? (5507 Views)

Share Your Threesomee Sexual Experience - Read Mine / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Joey82(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2007
vindoheney:

@JOEY

mORE ABOUT You:
Hornbeam Tree (Good Taste)
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious

U're no less than a seer. u're too much.
Wonder if this works 4 others too
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by almondjoy(f): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2007

Oct

Na we get this galaxy!!!!!--------------na hassles at all, at all!----Not a care in the world cool  For this short life!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Loves to chat. -----the motor mouth of the south south!  Na you go tire! cheesy

Loves those who love them. ----------  E no cheap oh! If you face me a face you! If you bone me a bone you!-------Jehovah no go vex!   cool

Inner and physical beauty.---------------We no dey fade at all----real diamond in the rough not GL---the real thing---No faking cool

Lies but doesn't pretend.---------------  No be small lie oh! shocked  For those when like gossip--Tory plenty plenty!!! grin   Tory when no dey fit gum eba at-all at-all cheesy

Gets angry often.---------Wan try yourself? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Treats friends importantly.---------As you wan am na so e go be---nothing spoil kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Brave and fearless. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue---------------Bring it on!!!!! We diggirrrout!  Na fight to finish---Last man or woman or child or spirit standing!  Who born monkey? cheesy Intimidate ya grandmama first! tongue

Always making friends.--------------Soldier come, soldier go!!!! Them full for road!!!!  Nothing dey happen!

Easily hurt but recovers easily.---Say who die?--------No shaking!!!! No fading!!!!! Roll with the punches jare!  E no kill! cool  Makes you stronger and better!

Daydreamer. -------Fantasia---life na beach na!   Multigender Beach volley na ma favorite sport---Come one come all.

Opinionated. -------I  say konk am! wink Who be mumu?

Does not care to control emotions.----Why now?  No need to pretend! Let is show! Let it show! Let is show! Just let's cut through the "razmatazzzzz" and get 'It" the hell over with! cool---No long talk abeg----Next please---bored easily.

Unpredictable.------------Like the weather or a coin with 3 sides---never know where im go land oh!  Never a dull moment.

Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.---------What you talkin? cool  E no easy!  Na money kill am! cheesy   You burn money to look good!  And you look good to burn money.

repost this in 5 mins or you will not meet the love of your life for 10 years. ----- You are 11 years too late.  True love is in the bag! Carry dash the next person when im own dey loss or dey miss abeg! cheesy

GBAMMMMMMMMM!  NA YOU TALK AM! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I SAY NO BE JUJU AT AT ALL---NO SO GOD WANT AM!  NA PROPHESY cheesy
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by jkpretty(f): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2007
vindoheney:

@JKPRETTY

I would really love to see you with my eyes and access a different specie of gemini that is very different.When is your birthday? Cos i know that we have different stars that pick up one thing from one start or the other.Maybe your picked your the serious character fom the star before u or after u.

But thats unlike Gemini.From what u say i can as well put u as a piscean but you're far from it because pisceans have been known to be shy but they hide it very well.But when the case is too much then u will know that they r actually shy.

BUt like i said am curious to know u and if u live in Lagos, maybe we can get to see one of these days if u think there is any need because like i said, u will never regret meeting a piscean. They are simply the best. In their good mood they are very intersting to be with. So CAN WE MEET?DO You THINK ITS POSSIBLE?I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DIFFERNT GEMINI.

I'm june 13, so find the findables & place them here

Yeah i'm Based in Lagos, but work-tranfer to Ibadan recently, so i do the weekend travel thingy. Place ur yim in ur reply or which ever.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Bblak(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
Virgos ere.28th of August.

*      Highly Ambitious and Brilliant
*      Very Independent
*      Quite Descent
*      Self Confident
*      Music lover
*      Kind Hearted
*      Very friendly
*      Very Beautiful
More details pending or you wanna tell me more?tongue tongue
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2007
@JOEY82

Please am not too much. i did not do anything but det it where it was posted.Whatever i added to it is what i have seen as a psychologist.I have been able to see similarities in behaviour connected with stars and so i just added what i know but truly i did not do anything.

@JKPRETTY

U and joey have the same traits as far as behaviour is concerned and if u can look at joey's behaviour trait sent to him that is the same with u.But note i am not always correct.There is likely hood that some stars are different within their group.BUt atleast i can say 80 - 90 % true.
About meeting, am shy and secertive and so plz just mail me on varinze1@yahoo.co.uk. Plz ROOM NO INSULT MEANT, THATS JUST MY STAR
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by jkpretty(f): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
I'm sure mailing u, But really don't understand why my star should tally with another with another month & day. I won't object that it says a lot about me though, seriously. Can u xplain that. Or may be check again.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
@jk

I dont know but from my data base, it says that u 2 have the same behaviour.If it baffles u maybe u need to ask Joey hu come u 2 have the same type of behaviour yet from different month.By the way when did gemini start and end? can u tell me that?
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by ewons1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR ALL THAT WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT WHO THEY ARE:

Jan

Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth.
Stubborn. Repost this in 5 mins and you will meet someone new in 8 days that will perfectly balance your personality

think i love this part.
well i was born on jan22,so if u match me ,lets hook up

@poster
pls wud really love to know more about myself i mean the aquarians.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2007
@Ewon1
This is as much as i can tell u:Hope it made ur day

(Noble-mindedness)
Pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humour, practicalE
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Joey82(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2007
@vindoheney,

are u a psychologist?

@jkpretty,

do u really have those traits like me as mentioned by vindoheney?
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by segzicres(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2007
why is everyone stressing their selves out on matters that are not serious. my sign is cheezballing though.
can you read that for me please?
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by jkpretty(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
@joey82

Funny though but seriously i do, i was going to look for u, when my internet connection developed problems. wow! then that means we would have much in common.
If u are my friend, i would really understand u o, & yes i'll know ur weak points too ha ha ha! Hmmmn! Interesting.

@ vindoheney
gemini starts may21 ans ends june22
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Joey82(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
Seriously jkpretty, i dont think having many things in common will make us good friends.
we can easily detect each others weakness and that means - no hiding place. wink
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by tkb417(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
@joey
whats your d.o.b
mine is June 26.
@Jkpretty
are you coming to Lag this weekend?
where in Festac is home? And don't u think the earlier you get used to IB, the best for u.
IB could be fun. It depends on the kind of person you are, if ure the HIPPY time, Request and the rest may just be where to unwind.

@Topic
which of the zodiac sign has jealousy has traits. I think cancer people are jealous people
do you guys think this is true
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by jkpretty(f): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2007
tkb417:

@Jkpretty
are you coming to Lag this weekend?
where in Festac is home? And don't u think the earlier you get used to IB, the best for u.
IB could be fun. It depends on the kind of person you are, if ure the HIPPY time, Request and the rest may just be where to unwind.

Sup friend, Nah, There's no place like home, & i'm sure u don't expect me placing my addy on nairaland. I go home every other weekend. I'm getting used to IB though.

@joey82
I'm coming to catch u
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Joey82(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2007
@jkpretty,
I wont runaway but how can u catch me, u've got not even d simplest clue
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by jkpretty(f): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2007
zoom----catches joey82 by the neck Who says i cannot catch u, so what will i do with u Hmmmmn! wonderin--- Just stay right here & don't move.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Joey82(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2007
eeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, if saying it was as easy as doing it then, ennnnnn
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by gilgee(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2007
I'm Gemini

Here'z a lil about us. Most of em r true.

GEMINI
A MASCULINE, POSITIVE, MUTABLE, AIR SIGN.

CHARACTERISTIC BEHAVIOR: Adaptable, Communicative ** Scheming, Gossipy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATES: 22 May - 21 June LUCKY NUMBER: Nine
SYMBOL: Twins BEST DAY: Wednesday
ELEMENT: Air LUCKY TIME: Day
COLOUR: Yellow SEASON: Spring
METAL: Copper CRYSTAL: Elanor Quartz, Citrine
FLOWER: Lavender FORTITUDE: Intelligence
TREE: Hazel CHALLENGE: Master of one thing at a time
ANIMAL: Parrots and Butterflies

PREFERRED SAYING: "I Think So, "

THE GLYPH: Represents the roman numeral for two, signifying dualism and personality.

MINERAL: Potassium - Which prevents migraines, headaches, and nervous breakdowns. It can be found in celery, lemons, beetroots, and tomatoes.

GEMSTONE: Agate: a coloured opaque relation of chalcedony used as a talisman to ward off evil and bring good fortune.

PERSONALITY TRAITS: The third sign of the zodiac is ruled by Mercury, or of intelligence. Inquisitive intelligence, restless and adaptable. "The Twins" express the duality of living and of Gemini. Subjects are skilled at the coordination of the mind and hands. Light hearted and flirtatious, they are lively in conversation and debate, understandable. The humble chattering monkey is one of the symbols of the sign. Always attracted to new interests and ideas, Gemini may well go from job to job, touch on each superficial way and abandon.

RULING PLANET: Mercury, known as the god of intelligence it is also associated with a "silver tongue" or eloquence and this is seen in the sign Gemini, who is admired for quickness of wit and eloquence. It also brings good luck and free will. Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo.

Mercury:
Distance from the Sun:
Time to Orbit the Sun:

Approx. Length of Day:

Approx. Speed of Orbit:

Diameter:
57,924,000 Kilometers
88 Days

59 Days

48 Km per second

4878 Kilometers

RELATIONSHIPS: Gemini's roving eyes and flirtations tend to have more than one significant relationship in their lives. The most compatible are the fellow air signs of Libra and Aquarius. Libra would bring balance and hesitancy; Aquarius would bring reasoning and social awareness.

IF SHE IS GEMINI: Dualistic nature, curiosity personified, always wants to know, intellectually stimulating, opinion oriented, and can confuse relationships.

IF HE IS GEMINI: Versatile, witty, intelligent, logical, and open minded. Loves examining ideas, thoughts, and opinions for hours, can talk at great lengths.

UNDESIRABLE GEMINI: Can be devious and deceptive at will. Historically, all the world’s great con artists were Geminis, because they are the masters of persuasion. Making a long-term commitment is generally poor. They are fretful, superficial, and impotent.

CAREERS: Occupations which allow imaginations, communication and self expression. Being adaptable armed with persuasion, you could sell camels to Siberians. Hyperactive and restless as a willow in a windstorm, you like to change your jobs more often than normal. You will find success being and actor, writer, messenger, translator, or jack of all trades.

HEALTH: Even though Gemini keeps a youthful appearance, they intend to suffer repository and nervous disorders in the hands, arms and lungs. Avoid exhaustion and proper relaxation could counter balance a lot of health related issues.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by gilgee(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2007
Characteristics
Individuals born under this sign are thought to be joyful, good natured, broad minded, experimental, radiant, friendly, enthusiastic, flexible, gentle, spontaneous, and a verbal character. The Gemini is prone to unreliability, fickleness, duality, insincerity, self-focus, and restlessness, being a pushover, emotionally shallow, positive, extroverted, outgoing, manipulative, creative, self absorbed, creative, moody and two faced people. Gemini's are dual minded people and they look at everything from a negative and positive view.

Body and health
Physically, individuals born under the sign of Gemini supposedly tend to have a straight and narrow nose, long limbs, a well-proportioned chin, large ears, high cheekbones, a wide mouth, a roundish head, coarsely-textured hair, large hands and long fingers.

In terms of medical astrology and anatomy, Gemini is said to rule the shoulders, upper arms, nerve fibers, lungs, thymus gland, trachea and bronchi, structural features of the clavicle, scapula, and humerus.

Compatibility
Gemini's Compatibility- Libra, Aquarius

Possible Compatibility- Aries, Leo, Gemini

Incompatibility- Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus

Squared Compatibility- Pisces, Virgo

Opposite Compatibility- Sagittarius

Relations with other element signs
Air signs are seen as complementary to fire signs because they provide the ideas that allow the fire signs to carry out their action. However, it is often thought that fire signs are too flagrant and impatient for the air signs to tolerate permanently. Air signs are supposed to more or less understand earth signs because they share a basically rational nature. However, whilst air signs are supposed to admire earth signs' will to achieve, they supposedly find them too timid, pessimistic, undemonstrative, and cautious, and the earth signs, though attracted by the air signs' unique thoughts, find them overwhelmingly unrealistic and flippant. Water signs are believed to be much too passionate and emotionally deep for air signs' flighty, flirtatious nature; indeed, astrology believes air signs hate water signs as too subjective, secretive, and illogical. For their part water signs supposedly deride air signs as emotionally shallow, excessively concerned with worldly pleasure, and uncaring towards others. Though,sometimes an air sign can balance out the traits of a water sign (thus creating a great friendship). Air signs will find themselves most compatible with fire signs, who share the similar traits of being positive, extroverted, outgoing, and fun-loving. Fire signs may not be as objective as air signs, as air signs may not be as passionate as fire signs, but they can generally adapt to each other's ways, and find they have a lot of different traits to offer in fulfilling one another
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by iice(f): 4:38am On Oct 25, 2007
Hmmmmm!
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
see this its comprehensive.check where u r.

WHAT TREE DID YOU FALL FROM?
Find your birthday and then find your tree. This is really cool and somewhat accurate. Then send it to your friends, including the one that sent it to you, so they can find out what tree they fell from, but don't forget to change the subject line to your tree.
Find your tree below and see what you are like,
Dec 23 to Jan 01 - Apple Tree
Jan 01 to Jan 11 - Fir Tree
Jan 12 to Jan 24 - Elm Tree
Jan 25 to Feb 03 - Cypress Tree
Feb 04 to Feb 08 - Poplar Tree
Feb 09 to Feb 18 - Cedar Tree
Feb 19 to Feb 28 - Pine Tree
Mar 01 to Mar 10 - Weeping Willow Tree
Mar 11 to Mar 20 - Lime Tree
Mar 21 (only) - Oak Tree
Mar 22 to Mar 31 - Hazelnut Tree
Apr 01 to Apr 10 - Rowan Tree
Apr 11 to Apr 20 - Maple Tree
Apr 21 to Apr 30 - Walnut Tree
May 01 to May 14 - Poplar Tree
May 15 to May 24 - Chestnut Tree
May 25 to Jun 03 - Ash Tree
Jun 04 to Jun 13 - Hornbeam Tree
Jun 14 to Jun 23 - Fig Tree
Jun 24 (only) - Birch Tree
Jun 25 to Jul 04 - Apple Tree
Jul 05 to Jul 14 - Fir Tree
Jul 15 to Jul 25 - Elm Tree
Jul 26 to Aug 04 - Cypress Tree
Aug 05 to Aug 13 - Poplar Tree
Aug 14 to Aug 23 - Cedar Tree
Aug 24 to Sep 02 - Pine Tree
Sep 03 to Sep 12 - Weeping Willow Tree
Sep 13 to Sep 22 - Lime Tree
Sep 23 (only) - Olive Tree
Sep 24 to Oct 03 - Hazelnut Tree
Oct 04 to Oct 13 - Rowan Tree
Oct 14 to Oct 23 - Maple Tree
Oct 24 to Nov 11 - Walnut Tree
Nov 12 to Nov 21 - Chestnut Tree
Nov 22 to Dec 01 - Ash Tree
Dec 02 to Dec 11 - Hornbeam Tree
Dec 12 to Dec 21 - Fig Tree
Dec 22 (only) - Beech Tree

TREES (in alphabetical order)
Apple Tree (Love)
Quiet and shy at times, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant attitude, flirtatious smile, adventurous, sensitive, loyal in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, many talents, loves children, needs affectionate partner.
Ash Tree (Ambition)
Extremely attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be very egotistic, reliable, restless lover, sometimes money rules over the heart, demands attention, needs love and much emotional support.
Beech Tree (Creative)
Has good taste, concerned about its looks, materialistic, good organization of life and career, economical, good leader, takes no unnecessary risks, reasonable, splendid lifetime companion, keen on keeping fit (diets, sports, etc.).
Birch Tree (Inspiration)
Vivacious, attractive, elegant,friendly, unpretentious, modest, does not like anything in excess, abhors the vulgar, loves life in nature and in calm, not very passionate, full of imagination, little ambition, creates a calm and content atmosphere.
Cedar Tree (Confidence)
Of rare strength, knows how to adapt, likes unexpected presents, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, a great speaker, determined, often impatient, likes to impress others, has many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waits for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.
Chestnut Tree (Honesty)
Of unusual stature, impressive, well-developed sense of justice, fun to be around, a planner, born diplomat, can be irritated easily, sensitive of others feelings, hard worker, sometimes acts superior, feels not understood at times, fiercely family oriented, very loyal in love, physically fit.
Cypress Tree (Faithfulness)
Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.
Elm Tree (Noble-mindedness)
Pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humour, practical.
Fig Tree (Sensibility)
Very strong minded, a bit self-willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, hard worker when wants to be, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, sexually oriented, great sense of humour, has artistic talent and great intelligence.
Fir tree (Mysterious)
Extraordinary taste, handles stress well, loves anything beautiful, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them, hard to trust others, yet a social butterfly, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, rather modest, talented, unselfish, many friends, very reliable.
Hazelnut Tree (Extraordinary)
Charming, sense of humour, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness.
Hornbeam Tree (Good Taste)
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.
Lime Tree (Doubt)
Intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough time to use them, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.
Maple Tree ( Independence of Mind)
No ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.
Oak Tree (Brave)
Robust nature, courageous, strong, unrelenting, independent, sensible, does not like change, keeps its feet on the ground, person of action.
Olive Tree (Wisdom)
Loves sun, warmth and kind feelings, reasonable, balanced, avoids aggression and violence, tolerant, cheerful, calm, well-developed sense of justice, sensitive, empathetic, free of jealousy, loves to read and the company of sophisticated people.
Pine Tree (Peacemaker)
Loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others, active imagination, likes to write poetry, not fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love but will leave if betrayed or lied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem, needs affection and reassurance.
Poplar Tree (Uncertainty)
Looks very decorative, talented, not very self-confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.
Rowan Tree (Sensitivity)
Full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.
Walnut Tree (Passion)
Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.
Weeping Willow (Melancholy)
Likes to be stress free, loves family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition, suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others laugh.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Mandora(f): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2007
I'm gemini, n I dont claim 2 knw so much abt zodiac signs but if there's sumthing I knw its dat there r no universal xpectations 4 geminii which means if u meet 10 of dem, dey'll all strike u as different. Generally dey r gd communicators, may b perceived as restless n easily bored. Dey r super flexible n can basically fit in 2 any mode which makes dem very versatile. Dey cld also b sturborn, moody n b temeperamental. I also agree dey r very intelligent n can say somethin atleast about every thing. Many pple see dem as superficial but I think 2 get d best out of dem, u just have 2 knw d right buttons 2 press.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by msanda(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2007
I'm a Crab and like someone described moi. When it comes to love, we chill, we seem inactive, harmless, almost dead, but move near, get close enuff, then we strike! We seize ur heart and cling on. You won't, you can't escape the grip. But it's ok, it's fun being loved by a Cancer, believe me, I know (I've loved and been loved by one- heck I'm one) cheesy
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by wildguy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ all

WOW!!! about 95% of what has been written about gemini is true from my side cuz am a gemini,

@jkpretty

too coincidental, ?? am also june 13th and i LOVE the month of june,
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Persona82(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2008
Oct
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all. repost this in 5 mins or you will not meet the love of your life for 10 years.

Extremely smart: To them Ignoramus who'd like to test me.

but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all: Just an added benefit. . . I'm bad and I know

To all Geminis Though (and More Importantly June Peeps) Have a Nice one
Cheers grin grin grin
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by welli(f): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ poster,i'm same sign cheesy
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by linkin(f): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
am tarus too!!!!!!!
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by manchibabe: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2008
am capricorn but cannot seem to find anything or anybody in that category

Dec
This straight-up means you are the most good-looking person possible, Better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. One guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves music. Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive.
[b][/b]

i guess this is all true for us especially
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand
Choosy and always wants the best
Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive.
[/font]
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by linkin(f): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
manchibabe:

am capricorn but cannot seem to find anything or anybody in that category

Dec
This straight-up means you are the most good-looking person possible, Better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. One guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves music. Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive.
[b][/b]

i guess this is all true for us especially
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand
Choosy and always wants the best
Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive.
[/font]

my boyfriend seems to be in your category, and i think what is said about them is true.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by gentledove(f): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2008
Thank God for Saggitarians. I love my Zodiac sign. if given the opportunity to choose all over again, i would choose being a 'The Archer Sign'. cheesy
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by whitelexi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2008
SAGIT

Says I am among the last Eccentrics
Says I have a charming personality, funny and fun to be with
Says my rising star is gemini - i still dey wait to jam gemini something oh grin
Says i am a fire star, and i should avoid fellow fire stars or else we go overburn ourselves grin
Says I should always hunt, because i have very strong luck with the hunted grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

hj / Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? / Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.