Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? (5497 Views)

Share Your Threesomee Sexual Experience - Read Mine / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Ladapo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2007
Taurus is one of the more practical personalities in the zodiac and, like their symbol the bull, those born under the sign are markedly plodding and methodical.

However, one should never underestimate the power they possess in planning a tenacious, step-by-step approach to ultimate success.

Taureans are not flash or fiery, but possess an uncommonly observant nature backed by a steely reserve and remarkable powers of will. You can rely on the determined Taurus to always get want they want, if not today - then in due time.

Generally, they are the very model of cool and even-temperedness, but anyone who tangles with the ill-tempered bull usually lives to regret it, especially if a Taurean perceives that their homes or security are under imminent threat.

Securing their most basic needs for themselves and their loved ones, Taurus people are basically lovers of creature comforts and are often surrounded by them. Their tastes often run to the traditional, and they do not venture to seek out new ways of doing things, but generally rely on the tried-and-true.

In their careers, Taureans are most attracted to detailed analysis and typically make successful bookkeppers, accountants and bankers or, in the arts, craftspeople and artisans who excel at intricate motifs & designs.

As the sign rules the throat, Taurus people may exhibit unusual or charismatic speaking and singing voices. Adversely, illnesses suffered usually center around the neck resulting in pain or muscle stiffness in that area, frequent sore throats, or chronic thyroid conditions.

Famous Taurus People - David Beckham, Tony Blair, George Clooney, Jay Leno, Willie Nelson, Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Queen Elizabeth II, Barbra Streisand

Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by klemofem(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2007
mys sign is gemini juners
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Zandra1(f): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2007
Am also a gemini but dont know much about the zodiac thingy cause I kinna dont believe in it. But I will state few among the things that Ive heard about geminis and also believe to have high chances of being true. I believe that gemini's are usually very intelligent and smart maybe cause all gemini's Ive met including myself are so. I believe that we are very driven/determined, soft, loving and compassionate people and that we also tend to like and enjoy sex a lot. I also believe that we can be extremely outspoken at times and can be very chatty and curious too. Like I said I dont believe in the zodiac but I believe in ones that favor geminis grin grin grin grin. They're more I think to be true about geminis but I'll stop heregrin grin grin.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by iice(f): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2007
Water rules my world - am a water baby grin grin
Geminis can be stubborn too tongue grin
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by almondjoy(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2007
The "Justice of the Peace", balance, care-freedom, liberal, gregarious, chatter-boss(box), never a sad moment in life------------------  HARDCORE LIB!!!!! cool All we want to know is -----------------

Where the party at?
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Phiniter(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2007
I'm tarus too
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by jkpretty(f): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2007
I'm gemini

@Zandra1 u actually know some stuffs

Also not into the Zodiac thing but, but do know that Gemini's are usually fun to be with, Mix wit people very easily, yes true known to be intelligent, because they could easily provide u with information which u might seek, but if u think they have deep knowledge of it u must be joking. They are naturally talkers, & hardly feel intimidated. They don't have to seek attention, they get it. They are usually friends wit everybody. grin

But these doesn't go with evry gemini though & I definately won't say the baddies. grin
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2007
Am a piscean and we are the best zodiac sign in the world. We are born leader e.g Obasanjo and Adeboye. We do not struggle for position it comes to us. We are always the head and not the tail even when we dont wan the post we are begged or pushed to go for it.

We are flexible and any way that can bring result we will go for it without thinking the consequences.We can live with anybody in the whole wide world. We swim the ocean, the sea and the lake. We are peaceful people. we dont look for trouble but we also dont forgive when you go against us. We find it hard to forgive and gorget even when we have said that we have don so.

We like being useful all our life and a true pisceans is loved by all. Opposite sex especially tarus and leo go crazy over us because we are the only star that understands them more than any other star.

We are motivator and we love helping people to a fault. We love giving advice that is important to people' s future and cos of our make up the devil attacks us once we come into the world. the devil knows the package God has put in us and if we can find our way to our source then we will end up being Good and useful to God and the world but if we dont lcate our source, we always work full time for the devil.

We have a simple problem, we are most times confused. can any star match this star. nope and no way.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by havanah: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
Sagittarius

element: fire cool cool cool cool

Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.

Freedom loving, optimistic and honest, Sagittarians are ruled by Jupiter, the planet of abundance and higher learning. The wisdom of Jupiter imbibes Sagittarians with an inherent need to develop their own unique philosophy of life. The Centaur is their astrological symbol, and it gives many insights into the Sagittarian personality. The higher-evolved Sagittarian learns to integrate the two ends of the Centaur (half-human, half-beast) in order for their arrow (another Sagittarian symbol) of higher aspirations to be more on the mark. Although they are intellectually and spiritually advanced, Sagittarians are notorious for their lack of tact. In relationships they demand independence, but when in love, it can't be denied that they are one of the most big-hearted signs of the zodiac.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Joey82(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'm proudly cancer,
read on

Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac's enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see them. Like their astrological symbol - the Crab - Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside. However, for those of us who know and love a "Moon Child", we understand that deep below lies a softness and sensitivity that makes them so very special

Love and romance matter more than anything else to this sign (but this occasionally shares first place with having lots of money in the bank). No other sign romances better, equally though, no sign takes it so badly when romance turns sour either. But with their changeable natures Cancerians are fascinating, mysterious, stimulating and extremely alluring. This sign is one of the most magic of all and once their magic has reached you, they are the most beguiling companions. After all, isn't the Moon the most talked about and romantic galactic identity?
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by arshy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2007
I am a proud Scorpio

Scorpio (astrology), the eighth sign of the zodiac, symbolized by a scorpion. According to astrologers, people whose birthdays fall between October 23 and November 21 are born under the sun sign of Scorpio. The planet Pluto rules Scorpio, which is a water sign.

Astrologers consider Scorpios to be energetic, passionate, deep, intuitive, and secretive, with a great deal of self-control. They also believe that Scorpios can be wilful, stubborn, and easily made jealous. Scorpios are thought to be keen observers of people, potentially calculating and manipulative. Seeing more of people's deepest motivations than others do, they have a tendency to be cynical. They are sensitive and never forget a hurt or a slight—for the typical Scorpio, forgiveness can be difficult.

Astrologers consider Scorpio perhaps the most extreme of all signs. The intensity and focus of Scorpios gives them great ability to see a project through despite all obstacles. Their strong leadership qualities, incisive analytic abilities, energy, and desire for financial security can make them motivated career people. Many Scorpios also like to flirt with danger and push themselves and those close to them to their limits. Professions traditionally associated with Scorpio include forensic science, law enforcement or detective work, the military, medicine, psychology, and business. Famous Scorpio subjects include Prince Charles, Marie Antoinette, Richard Burton, Charles de Gaulle, Pablo Picasso, and Billy Graham.

I got this from my Microsoft Encarta
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Zandra1(f): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2007
jkpretty and iice, u guys are right about geminis but jkpretty please don't say we have no deep knowledge of some stuff we talk about cause we do (girl, we don't want people to start doubting us thinking we don't have deep knowledge of what we say)grin grin grin grin.

Gemini's rule. They rock my pan ties while other signs blow big time tongue grin grin grin grin. Am sorry but those that aint geminis y'all should find ways to become one. You'll love it.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by jkpretty(f): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'm loving it Zandra1 believe me, i'm loving it. wink wink wink kiss
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2007
There is something u need to understand JKPRETTY, yes i agree that ur star is a fun loving star and very creative but do u know this:

That ur star even when they are serious, are not taken seriously. They are seen as jokers and most of them even with their popularity still cant get down with any serious thing. They dont take anything serious and that is y other star dont take them serious.

I hope ur still happy. It was not to make u angry but to let u know that my star is still the best.

UP PICSEANS for LIFE
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by klemofem(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2007
GEMINI, huh, this is what is all about, Gemini is symbolized by the Twins. You're flexible, flirty and inventive. Intelligent to the extreme, your idea of a good time is a lively conversation -- or better yet, a friendly debate. Thanks to the Twins' influence, you sometimes feel split in two directions and don't know what to do! Telling jokes is also a part of our mental agility. A word of caution for us: Always be alert when the Moon crosses the deadly sign of Scorpio at work, especially after the Full Moon. Remember to respect the Universal Law (see Moon Power) as your awareness and moon planning will be a major contribution of avoiding dramatic experiences, and will help us reach many of our dreams. The location of our natal Dragon's Head or Tail will seriously alter the strength or weakness of Mercury in our chart. GEMINI "The Messengers of the Gods."
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by jkpretty(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
@klemoflem on who's side r u on, why r u doing this to us

@Vindoheney
Yeah right u could know a bunch of things about gemini, but i hope u do agree that some of us do not possess all their qualities, funny enough i'm not a type to be taken unserious, i do not have that in me, i guess i appear quite serious to be a gemini, i show people my real me when they move closer, then they know i have some traits, but truly i could play, talk good gist, be creative, i could have a spirt that draws people. But i don't make this general, its just narrow to the people around. I guess i'm a shy gemini. But still got that magnet.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Bolubunmi(f): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2007
Really, I do not know much about this zodiac thing.  I am Virgo. Can you educate me more about it?
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by tkb417(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'm proudly cancer,
read on

Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac's enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see them. Like their astrological symbol - the Crab - Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside. However, for those of us who know and love a "Moon Child", we understand that deep below lies a softness and sensitivity that makes them so very special

Love and romance matter more than anything else to this sign (but this occasionally shares first place with having lots of money in the bank). No other sign romances better, equally though, no sign takes it so badly when romance turns sour either. But with their changeable natures Cancerians are fascinating, mysterious, stimulating and extremely alluring. This sign is one of the most magic of all and once their magic has reached you, they are the most beguiling companions. After all, isn't the Moon the most talked about and romantic galactic identity?

Joey, ure the bomb. Im proudly cancer.
This is me. I can overreact when love goes sour. This is really true.
26 gbosas for u grin grin grin
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by klemofem(m): 5:58am On Oct 24, 2007
@jk pretty, They are communicators who have many different interests and are bright and quick-witted. They make friends easily and are charming and curious. They may have difficulty making decisions. If they learn to harness their efforts in one area they tend to be very successful. They make great salesmen and can talk you into anything they want to. They are funny and most of them like to dance. jk, can you observe that in you, take care
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2007
@JKPRETTY

I dont hate your star.My best friend is a guy and i know the kind of things we did during the school days.He is creative, a comedian to the core, intelligent but he had a problem, i was the guy trying to convince the girls that he is really a good person to date but they always tell me one thing and that is he is not a serious person.

I had to hook him up with a girl that was just looking for a fun guy to be with. not something lasting but something that flirty and he seems to enjoy that relationship more. I gave him the option of going for fun instead of seriousness.

So if u can prove to me that u r different from all gemini i know then i will say aloud in this room, that i made a mistake. i will swallow my word in this room openly.

CAn U Prove It. Remember i am a Piscean we love CHALLENGES.bE Careful
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Joey82(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2007
@tkb417,

welcome 2 d cancer family man. We're the most romantic, most enigmatic, whatelse makes life so captivating.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by jkpretty(f): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2007
@Klemofem Yeah i have that in me, I find people telling me "How did we get here", "i dint plan for this", "how did u get me telling u this" and do u know what, i wonder myself because it not also my plan. I'm a curious type though & quite interrogative, but i don't have stereo type questions, the other person just flows. I guess that boils down to being able to talk people into doing things. but i'lld be a bad sales person, becos i'm really shy & i bet they won't be going for the product/services. I guess i'm a Gemini who's image is everything.

@Vindoheney

Talking about the kind of gemini that u know, (ur friend), i have some of them as friends too, one was my room mate in school, she actually wonders if i'm a Gemini herself, cos she's more like ur friend, while i'm more reserved. I finally come to terms that their are other kinds of gemini. We were six friends but the two of us were the most sort after, lets drop beauty in this one. It was just the interest. But she had more friends becos she was more playful, & she always tells me i'm too serious to be a Gemini, except for the fact that she knows i have other qualities which goes. I guess becos of my kind of Gemini, we could flow. Two Gemini's don't blend but we blended so well, she was a full gemini, we always have things to talk about (gist), even if it dint seem like gist to other people. So my friend i know i'm some other kind of Gemini.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2007
@JKPRETTY

I would really love to see you with my eyes and access a different specie of gemini that is very different.When is your birthday? Cos i know that we have different stars that pick up one thing from one start or the other.Maybe your picked ur the serious character fom the star before u or after u.

But thats unlike Gemini.From what u say i can as well put u as a piscean but u r far from it cos pisceans have been known to be shy but they hide it very well.But when the case is too much then u will know that they r actually shy.

BUt like i said am curious to know u and if u live in Lagos, maybe we can get to see one of these days if u think there is any need cos like i said, u will never regret meeting a piscean. They are simply the best. In their good mood they are very intersting to be with. So CAN WE MEET?DO U THINK ITS POSSIBLE?I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DIFFERNT GEMINI.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by iice(f): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2007
Pisceans are moody and shadowy. . .by that i mean, not easily read. . . undecided
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2007
@iice

U forgot secretive but there is a good quality to there being so which is, if they know that by telling u the truth it will hurt u, they rather keep it to themselves. They r also loyal to the end to anybody they respect and love but if u mess up with them they dont have patience to wait, some strike back some wait for some days to strike.

So never piss off a piscean u might not like what u will get. Yes i forgot as well, they are slippery and dont forgive easily
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Joey82(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2007
@vindoheney,
ure really so good with this Zodiac stuff,
how did u get to know so much
can u tell me more about cancerians
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by iice(f): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2007
vindoheney. . .exactly, secretive grin
But not all pisceans are alike, just like not all geminis are alike or virgos etc etc
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by sanrima(f): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2007
tauraus are also very faithful, over protective and jealous in relationships! grin grin wink
can also be romantically mad about u wen u give them the red light cheesy cheesy wink
i,m proudly one.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2007
FOR ALL THAT WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT WHO THEY ARE:

Jan

Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth.
Stubborn. Repost this in 5 mins and you will meet someone new in 8 days that will perfectly balance your personality.
Feb

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest
And loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Hot. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions. Repost this in 5 mins and you will talk to someone new and realize that you are a perfect match.

Mar

Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others. If you repost this in the next 5 mins, you will meet your new love in 8 days.

Apr

Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous. Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well with others. Very confidant. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and others. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive. Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling. Systematic. Hot but has brains. If you repost this in 5 mins, a cutie that's caught your eye will introduce themselves and you will realize that you are very much alike in the next 2 days.

May

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High-spirited. If you repost this in the next 5 minutes, you will become close to someone you do not speak too much in the next 4 days.
Jun
You've got the best personality and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You love to make new friends and be outgoing. You are a great flirt and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. a wicked hottie. It is also more than likely that you have a massive record collection. You have a great choice in films, and may one day become a famous actor/actress yourself - heck, you've got the looks for it!!! IN the next 6 days you will meet someone that may possibly become one of your closest friends, if you repost this in 5 minutes.

Jul
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Repost this in the next 5 mins and your reputation will boost someway in the next 12 days

Aug

Outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. No self-control. Kind hearted. Self-confident. Loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. Easy to get along with and talk to. Has an "every thing's peachy" attitude. Likes talking and singing. Loves music. Daydreamer. Easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. Loves to be loved. Hates studying. in need of "that someone". Longs for freedom. Rebellious when withheld or restricted. Lives by "no pain no gain" caring. Always a suspect. Playful. Mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious. Independent. Strong willed. A fighter. Repost in 5 mins and you will meet the love of your life sometime next month.
Sept

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand. If you do not repost this in the next 5 mins, someone very close to you will become mad at you in the next 8 days.

Oct
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all. repost this in 5 mins or you will not meet the love of your life for 10 years.

Nov

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind. Repost in 5 mins & you will excel in a major event coming up sometime this month.
Dec
This straight-up means you are the most good-looking person possible, Better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. One guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves music. Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive.
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2007
@JOEY82

JUST WRITE THE MONTH AND THE DAY OF UR BIRTHDAY AND I CAN SEND U ALITTLE I KNOW ABOUT U OR SOMETHING THAT U CAN READ ABOUT URSELF
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by Joey82(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2007
vindoheney:

FOR ALL THAT WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT WHO THEY ARE:

Jul
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Repost this in the next 5 mins and your reputation will boost someway in the next 12 days

I love this. besides, i'm 4th July
Re: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say U Re, Read Mine? by vindoheney(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
@JOEY

mORE ABOUT U:
Hornbeam Tree (Good Taste)
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife / Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) / A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.