Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Cnn Interview Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn Interview Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Tonight (1156 Views)

Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. / CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn Interview Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Tonight by olawalebabs(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
The Governor of Central bank. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi will be a guest on CNN connect tonight at 10 PM. He'll explain the economy of fuel subsidy removal. Stay tuned
Re: Cnn Interview Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Tonight by BIGERBOY1: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
When? Coz am watching now
Re: Cnn Interview Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Tonight by MAYOWAAK: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
I am very concerned about the role the CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi, is playing in the fuel subsidy debacle. I have never seen, anywhere else in the world, where a Central Bank Governor takes upon himself to act as spokesperson for government policy. Mallam Sanusi, your job description is clearly stated in the CBN Act. The CBN is not an appendage of the Ministry of Information or the Finance Ministry
Re: Cnn Interview Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Tonight by Jarus(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2012
Oga, he is a key member of the National Economic Management Team and arguably the most respected and vocal member of the team, so govt capitalizing on those to use him as their 'poster boy' in this issue is not out of place. But more importantly, fuel subsidy is an economic decision, so there is no way CBN governor can be out of it.
Re: Cnn Interview Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Tonight by olawalebabs(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2012
I sympathize with SLS in his effort at selling an unpopular policy, govt see him as a good debater who can convince people (he demostrate it during the town hall meeting in lagos), moreover he is seen as masses man remember his famous outburst with the legislators. All in all, SLS is trying his best. Atleast he's been diplomatic in answering some of the questions. Why not bring NOI or DAM?
Re: Cnn Interview Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Tonight by Tabon: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
Jarus. U are too much. Ur response about Sanusi was excellent. Thumbs up.
Re: Cnn Interview Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Tonight by hercules07: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
SLS has been saying the right things all along, he is for subsidy removal and for corruption removal, only one can be done by this government, my question is how long can he stick with GEJ knowing that the government is very very corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Day Bomb Suspect, Kabiru Sokoto Re-arested / Ex-Nigerian Footballer Caught In Malaysia With Drugs In His Stomach / The Poison Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.