Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Should I Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Cheat? (3602 Views)

My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? / Did I Cheat On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Cheat? by richy5(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
What if the girl kills him? How will he go on with his live then?
cont.in heaven then but 4 the gurl to make such an attempt simply means she don run chop big madness, Love is not by force.
Re: Should I Cheat? by Mynd44: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
Guy if the girl kills him, he will not continue in heaven ooo. Na hell straight
Re: Should I Cheat? by richy5(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

Guy if the girl kills him, he will not continue in heaven ooo. Na hell straight
he can't go to hell just bcoz he want to tell the truth(JUSt), heaven straight
Re: Should I Cheat? by HISchild: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband" - 1 Co 7:1-2

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: Should I Cheat? by richy5(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
HISchild:

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband" - 1 Co 7:1-2

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

is it applicable when dating also PASTOR
Re: Should I Cheat? by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
Or wel dating BABALAWO
Re: Should I Cheat? by theagent: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ok! .?
Re: Should I Cheat? by HISchild: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2012
@richy, it most certainly is applicable to dating. Physical intimacy / sex is only for the marriage bed, anything outside out it comes with consequences, physical and especially spiritual, truly.
----
"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"- Col 3:5-6
Re: Should I Cheat? by Mynd44: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2012
@richy:

is it applicable when dating also PASTOR
No offence But how come we have the same signature?
Re: Should I Cheat? by richy5(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

No offence But how come we have the same signature?
i know no @44
Re: Should I Cheat? by Mynd44: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2012
you no know?
Re: Should I Cheat? by theagent: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
In d end I broke up and moved on. But happy to report that we have been back together and are much happier. I guess it is true what they say. If you let someone go and they come back, then they are truly yours. thanks for all your comments, good and bad.
Re: Should I Cheat? by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
theagent: In d end I broke up and moved on. But happy to report that we have been back together and are much happier. I guess it is true what they say. If you let someone go and they come back, then they are truly yours. thanks for all your comments, good and bad.
Another success story
Re: Should I Cheat? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Guy if you are happy right now, stay where you are ooo. Love is not everything ooooo
the person sounds like a girl... I dont know why we chicks cant be contented with wat we have.... !
Re: Should I Cheat? by stpat1(m): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2013
theagent: I am in a good relationship, but I am not in love, there is someone else who wants to be with me, but I don't want to hurt my partner. What should I do? Break up, cheat or stay faithful to my partner? The guilt is too much.

I understand that you don't love your partner. Its ok you diplomatically let her know. You don't have to just hit the nail you know, you can let her understand in a more sweeter way.

For the bolded part, what makes you think you want to be with her?
Re: Should I Cheat? by rushda29: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2013
Cheating is never the answer. If you feel that you can't continue because there just isn't any love there again, then you should make it known to your partner and then move on. Staying with the person out of fear and pity will only make you hate them and bitter. You should try to part now when you can still remain at least friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This?...na serious matter o. / Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? / Women, Pretence And Lies. A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.