Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR (8716 Views)

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by solomon111(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

They are all Olodo's, always looking for shortcuts! Naturally gifted my foot! Philip didn't even graduate from U of M, cause he violated academic integrity policy at U of M, which is a good way of saying the I d i o t cheated! still he has the guts to make bogus claims!
At least,he is a winner of the gordon bell award,an equivalent for the nobel prize in the field of electronics.That alone is a proof of what he has achieved.
No yoruba dead or alive has ever won it and may never.WHY?
Cos Engineering is not your thing.
Dont cast aspersions on the god of information technology and electronics.(Dr.EMEAGWALI).It is sacriledge.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by sheyguy: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

At least,he is a winner of the gordon bell award,an equivalent for the nobel prize in the field of electronics.That alone is a proof of what he has achieved.
Dont cast aspersions on the god of information technology and electronics.(Dr.EMEAGWALI).It is sacriledge.
are u sure of what u r saying?0
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

Abegi the guy is a fraudster !
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by OSFarinde(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mike Adenuga , Jimoh ibrahim , Femi Otedola , Aliko Dangote , Alhassan Dantata , Any Ibo to add to the list ? , Its a known fact , Igbos has no place in Nigeria
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
OS Farinde:

Mike Adenuga , Jimoh ibrahim , Femi Otedola , Aliko Dangote , Alhassan Dantata , Any Ibo to add to the list ? , Its a known fact , Igbos has no place in Nigeria

Looted, stolen and drug money vs hard work. You sir, are a genius. Congrats.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by stayreal: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2012
OS Farinde:

Mike Adenuga , Jimoh ibrahim , Femi Otedola , Aliko Dangote , Alhassan Dantata ,  Any Ibo to add to the list ? ,  Its a known fact ,  Igbos has no place in Nigeria

LOL, look at this guy putting some looters on this list. The only person with real self-made money is Dantata. Ojukwu's father was a millionaire when it was very rare to see a black millionaire. These days anybody can become a millionare, even a billionaire with the right political connections and "contracts." This is even more proof of the Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani oligarchy that has run this country backwards since 1970. If a south-south man ends up becoming rich because GEJ is president, you will call the man a criminal. There are many igbos that are millionares today who started with 20 pounds. When it comes to hustling and making something out of nothing, Ndigbo has no competitor. These people you listed don't impress us.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by stayreal: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
emmatok:

HA,

Igbos want to fight Yorubas in Lagos, when you cannot defeat the Hausa/ Fulani in the North.

You Igbos forgot you crossed Ondo,Oyo and Ogun before getting to Lagos.

Don't cry Genocide,UN and ICC if the whole Yourba Nation unleash  terror on You.

Remember how you rushed to your villages during JUNE 12

Remember Adekunke!!!!

Stop lying to yourself. Yorubas will never want to see Igbos in a war without help from their Hausa masters and the support of UK and the support Russia and the Egypt, I think you get the picture. smiley After June 12th came you did nothing but cried about Abiola. These people went and killed Abiola and his wife. But we igbos were upset by what happened to Abiola and his wife but we knew it was not our battle. Even Abacha knew not to test Ndigbo but he terrorized you people until his death.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by T8ksy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
stayreal:

Stop lying to yourself. Yorubas will never want to see Igbos in a war without help from their Hausa masters. We populated lagos the way we did because we know you people are cowards of the highest degree. After June 12th came you did nothing but cried about Abiola. These people went and killed Abiola and his wife. But we igbos were upset by what happened to Abiola and his wife but we knew it was not our battle. Even Abacha knew not to test Ndigbo but he terrorized you people until his death.

You ibos are bloody ingrates but don't worry o, just keep running your mouths like a malfunctioning record player.

Very soon, you lot go climb your tree beyond the leaves and that 's when we will give you the "Hausa/fulani treatment".

Yes o, we are peace-loving people but don't take our peacefulness for weakness o!

The fear of the northerners is the beginning of wisdom for the okoros!!!

In due course, we shall send you ingrates back to your onitsha jungle.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by stayreal: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
T8ksy:

You ibos are bloody ingrates but don't worry o, just keep running your mouths like a malfunctioning record player.

Very soon, you lot go climb your tree beyond the leaves and that 's when we will give you the "Hausa/fulani treatment".

Yes o, we are peace-loving people but don't take our peacefulness for weakness o!

The fear of the northerners is the beginning of wisdom for the okoros!!!

In due course, we shall send you ingrates back to your onitsha jungle.

You are a sad person. Your life revolves around stopping the Igbo but you can't stop us. smiley
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by yarodin: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, ashewo dey tell customer to leave in house? I will like to see how Yoruba are going to pull this off, remember real life and online are two different things  oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by emmatok(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
yarodin:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, ashewo dey tell customer to leave in house? I will like to see how Yoruba are going to pull this off, remember real life and online are two different things  oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

stayreal:

Stop lying to yourself. Yorubas will never want to see Igbos in a war without help from their Hausa masters and the support of UK and the support Russia and the Egypt, I think you get the picture. smiley After June 12th came you did nothing but cried about Abiola. These people went and killed Abiola and his wife. But we igbos were upset by what happened to Abiola and his wife but we knew it was not our battle. Even Abacha knew not to test Ndigbo but he terrorized you people until his death.

You are still making noise here.

Why don't you come down to Lagos and defend your Igbo brothers.

I heard the Igbo are still in their villages.

Ladipo is shut, Alaba will soon go the-same way.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by T8ksy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2012
stayreal:

You are a sad person. Your life revolves around stopping the Igbo but you can't stop us.  smiley

Stop you from what, exactly? I don't give a flying Zap about you ibos, i just want you off my territory.

I leave the hausa/fulanis to decimate you flat-headed ingrates and when you all rush back to my region as you lot won't go back to your biafra

we will give the same northern treatment. No one wants to associate with you slimy nimcompoops. Don't you get it?

yarodin:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, ashewo dey tell customer to leave in house?   I will like to see how Yoruba are going to pull this off, remember real life and online are two different things  oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

And why doesn't the customer wants to leave alashewo's house? Abi na hin house now?

Watch this space as the northerners turn you lot into shish kebabs because you lot don't want to leave their "house".

Dem neva kill you, finish. Even your "ebele" azikwe jonathan whom you rigged into office can't protect you. infact, he's doing nada whilst BK

roast una dumb flat heads and turn it into drinking calabashes.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by oduasolja: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

@engineered
You and I know that it is one thing to proffessize theories, and it is another thing to be practically savvy.
The Igbos are practically savvy!
Some of the top technological firms in europe in america, have a larger proportion of Igbos than other Nigerian ethnic groups.It is far beyond filling your head with theories claiming to be a proffessor.
It is far beyond the walls of the universities!
It is a gift!
Even your own minister of power is an established scientist in the U.S.
He is the first black person to head a worldwide conference on robotics engineering.
There are so many Igbos in his shoes doing well in the technological field,in the diaspora!They have become priceless jewels in their adopted nations.
Google is your friend!
In terms of wealth,the average rich yoruba man is a corrupt man!
Unlike the Igbos,the bulk of your rich men and women are embezzelers of public fund.
The igbos get their money through independent business ventures.
Look around,you hardly see Igbos begging unlike the yorubas and hausas beggers who litter the streets.

lol , this guy is nuts. ok i will give you the name of one top yoruba prof. at mit. chew on that. he invented your flatscreen.

http://mtlweb.mit.edu/~akinwand/
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by oduasolja: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
igbos always fighting over other peoples land.

this is what lead to the civil war. u refused to let go of minority land.

why cant u be content with ala igbo.

why are u trying to force people to join with you.

now you are threatening fire and brimstone if we kick u out of our land.

ok now, keep on rocking.

u better pray nigeria doesnt break up,cus you will be leaving for sure.

lol.

u want to become a master in my house.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by solomon111(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2012
oduasolja:

lol , this guy is nuts. ok i will give you the name of one top yoruba prof. at mit. chew on that. he invented your flatscreen.

http://mtlweb.mit.edu/~akinwand/
I will give you 10 names of Igbo men and women,who are not local champions in the universities,but are actually doing the Job in SONY Engineering firms.
It is one thing to be a professor of theoretical jargons and another thing to be able practically savvy.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by emmatok(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

I will give you 10 names of Igbo men and women,who are not local champions in the universities,but are actually doing the Job in SONY Engineering firms.
It is one thing to be a professor of theoretical jargons and another thing to be able practically savvy.

You want the compare an Inventor/Researcher to a Factory worker.

For your information Sony,Toshiba e.t.c are not Inventors/Researchers but manufacturer with assembly plants.

They have to Pay for patents [/b]and buy [b]component from Inventors/Researchers.

The-same applies to HP,DELL,Sharp e.t.c
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by OSFarinde(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2012
stayreal:

LOL, look at this guy putting some looters on this list. The only person with real self-made money is Dantata. Ojukwu's father was a millionaire when it was very rare to see a black millionaire. These days anybody can become a millionare, even a billionaire with the right political connections and "contracts." This is even more proof of the Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani oligarchy that has run this country backwards since 1970. If a south-south man ends up becoming rich because GEJ is president, you will call the man a criminal. There are many igbos that are millionares today who started with 20 pounds. When it comes to hustling and making something out of nothing, Ndigbo has no competitor. These people you listed don't impress us.

Na your Ibo brother wey no be looter ? , Those peeps made it to the forbes list as succesful business men not ONLY in NIGERIA but WHOLE of AFRICA , If u won cry make u cry , olodo
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by OSFarinde(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

Looted, stolen and drug money vs hard work. You sir, are a genius. Congrats.

LOL , fake products , SUBSTANDARD goods , ritual money na hard earned money ? Congrats too ! hahaha
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by solomon111(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
emmatok:

You want the compare an Inventor/Researcher to a Factory worker.

For your information Sony,Toshiba e.t.c are not Inventors/Researchers but manufacturer with assembly plants.

They have to Pay for patents [/b]and buy [b]component from Inventors/Researchers.

The-same applies to HP,DELL,Sharp e.t.c
True!But what you dnnt know is that this companies also have their research departments,which they finance heavily!
I can tell you authoritatively that the bulk of the Igbo engineers are based in the research departments due to their in-born ingenuity.They have been directly and indirectly responsible for various technological inventions and advancements in the world today.
Once again, google is your friend!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by juman(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
Incredible the thread is on the fifth page.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by emmatok(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

True!But what you dnnt know is that this companies also have their research departments,which they finance heavily!
I can tell you authoritatively that the bulk of the Igbo engineers are based in the research departments due to their in-born ingenuity.They have been directly and indirectly responsible for various technological inventions and advancements in the world today.
Once again, google is your friend!

Well most of their research are based on Product design and Marketing.

I have opened a lot of SONY, SAMSUNG and TOSHIBA LCDs and 80% of the components are from other companies.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/dec/26/sony-smasung-tv-joint-venture
Television manufacturers are outsourcing LCD screens production as competition and weak demand squeeze profits Photograph Thomas Collins/Getty

Sony has sold its nearly 50% stake in joint venture with Samsung Electronics to the South Korean company for $940m (£602m), as the Japanese company struggles to cut its losses at its TV business.

The venture for liquid crystal display (LCD) had been subject to rumours that Sony was negotiating an exit, aiming to switch to cheaper outsourcing for flat screens for its TVs while Samsung pushes ahead with next-generation displays,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by OneNaira6: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
I love where this topic headed. My life wan die from laughter, the engineer guy claiming to be an actual engineer. The SW chest-beating about Adekumle and fighting a war grin grin grin grin, SE and SS doing their own wahalla. Una wan kill pesin wit laughter.

^^^^^@OP
Thus in other words, OP wants people to leave Lagos cause not that many people are in other SW region. undecidedI want to see them try. I'll really do. I'll even support it. Everyone go back to their mama and papa land.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by solomon111(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
@emmatok
I would love to give you links to authenticate my claims,but I cant,because i am currently browsing with my phone.My laptop battery develop a small technical fault,but i promise to give you those links when i can.
Besides i personally know two of them.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by sbeezy8: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2012
KABOOOM! grin

stayreal:

lol funny, doesnt make sense AT ALL.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by emmatok(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

@emmatok
I would love to give you links to authenticate my claims,but I cant,because i am currently browsing with my phone.My laptop battery develop a small technical fault,but i promise to give you those links when i can.
Besides i personally know two of them.

I am not overruling your claims, but as an Engineer that has worked with some of these companies and their products.

I can tell that most of these products are collection of components and patents from independent researchers and inventor especially from Universities.

E.g University of Finland contribute a lot of knowledge to Nokia, the same applies to Universities in South Korea, Japan and USA(especially MIT LABS).

Most in-house research are actually about product design.

For example SONY wants to lunch a new LCD, they need to research on necessarily patent and components to meet their desired product and ergonomics.

BLUE-RAY, OLED, 3DTV e.t.c are technologies gotten from independent researchers and supported by Electronic companies(Sony,Sharp e.t.c)

While you have component manufacturers like, T.I, INTEL, NVDIA, AMD, L.M ERICSSON, PHILIPS, QUALCOMM e.t.c.

Whose components you find in Sony,Sharp,TOSHIBA e.t.c
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by aninibinladen1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
okoros and okafors! vamooze gidi! owambe superstas no gbadu una again o'
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
I thought i was in the jokes section when i first saw the title of this thread,anyway i am surprised to see this in politics front page.Well if there is any atom of truth to this report,the Ijaw people alone can handle those opc nitwits,so no cause for alarm.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Obiagu1(m): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2012
Countdown continues.

How many days left?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by yarodin: 4:44am On Jan 15, 2012
Obiagu1:

Countdown continues.

How many days left?

6 days I believe in Nairaland time, but billions of years in normal time grin
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by T8ksy(m): 4:48am On Jan 15, 2012
Eventually sha, obioma must ferege-run!!!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by ezeagu(m): 4:52am On Jan 15, 2012
T8ksy:

Eventually sha, obioma must ferege-run!!!

It's up to you to start. Go on, go and start from Alaba.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by T8ksy(m): 5:15am On Jan 15, 2012
ezeagu:

It's up to you to start. Go on, go and start from Alaba.

You no see as obioma dey ferege-run from northern nigeria?

Very soon, dem go ferege from yorubaland too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Pray For Nigeria And Its Leaders – Lawyer / Tambuwal Blasts Obasanjo On Rule Of Law / This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.