Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? (4423 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / The 21 Best Places To Meet Eligible And Responsible Men / Attention Ladies! Discover How And Where To Meet Eligible Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by Metalgoong(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
obowunmi:

Lots of players and pus, sy bangers  grin grin in churches,   Do not be deceived.

+++ 1oo%  concur.

moremi2008:

Christian men! Where else are you supposed to find a christian man? I know I am going to find my wife in a church! Definitely not in a club.

keep on deceiving yourself. In fact , most of these girls or guys you now see in churches have more skeleton in their cupboards than the ones you may see in clubs or bars. . . lol

Christian women ni, christian man ko . . grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
Op come to Houston Texas mehn we run that town like madt.
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by Mynd44: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2012
Try the local prison
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:53am On Jan 16, 2012
omo_to_dun:

@ OP

Look no further. The one whom thy seek is me.

Credentials:

Degree  : None
Job     : Yahoo Yahoo
Height  : 4ft 7'
Weight  : 260lb
Religion: Christianity
[i]P[/i]enis : 2.2 inches

Picture:

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
sic!
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
moremi2008:

The best place to meet eligible Nigerian bachelors is through church, professional/academic events/conferences and at wedding parties! It's a bit more difficult in the U.S. because it's such a huge place and Nigerians are scattered every where.
church u say ! U would be amazed @ what is going on in churches these days.
Pls my broda , try to erase that notion so that u don't get tied down by a smart retired lady.
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by obowunmi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
Rooneyboy:

church u say ! U would be amazed @ what is going on in churches these days.
Pls my broda , try to erase that notion so that u don't get tied down by a smart retired lady.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
Church is the last place oooo
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by dady2011(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
To hook up a good Naija man, you may want to do the following:
1. Re-evaluate yourself and correct behavior/attitude that turn off potential suitors if applicable e.g loud mouth, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me,  my this & my that;
2.  Re-evaluate what you need from a man eg; Higher income/education, will you date/marry a blue-collar brother? will you marry, support and respect a less educated brother and help him gain the require education to be able to earn as much or more than you?
3.  Make yourself approachable, be yourself, be truthful and not exaggarate anything.
4. Do not overlook meeting a brother at the Mall, Grocesary store or African store close to you whenever you go shopping. if you see a guy that you like, initiate discussion with him on any topic to get him to notice and talk to you. you never can tell, telephone #s could be exchange as a result and a relationship could start.
5. Isolate yourself from a group in a gathering to allow room for suitor to meet with you and talk to you privately

6. Do not just throw your legs wide apart the first few dates, get to know him better and then make a decision if he is the type you want.

7. Do not rely on internet/online dating as many will take u for a ride, scam you and live you broken heated to start all over again, as you have less than 5% chances of meeting the right person online.

8. Talk to Friends and family members to recommend someone;

9. Investigate and do a proper background check on any suitor that you are considering a serious relationship with before openning your heart, mind, wallet and body for him to ride on freely without commitment. This will help you avoid joining the league of North American booming baby mama's as a result of run away/absent dady's.

Good luck in your search
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
I agree with everything except number 6
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by dady2011(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Why would a responsible and well mannered woman ever open her leg for a total stranger she just meet?.  She does not even know the man so well, what if it turns out that the man is one of those irresponsible men with several Children by several women that can not support any of the mothers/children? what if the man has a risky life style that potentially expose him to HIV/AIDs?. What if the man is a criminal and always in and out of Jail? If she is quick to open her legs for a stranger without waiting a bit to know him better, she is simply gambly and potentially at a risk of being used and dump in the relationship equation.

Not sure how many responsible men out there would seriously consider marrying a loose woman that opens her legs before you know it on the first date.

Item # 6 will potentially give her sometime to know him a bit before throwing herself at him.
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by Mynd44: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2012
Hey hold on. I expected you to know that it was a joke na.
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by obowunmi(m): 12:50am On Jan 17, 2012
what is wrong with opening your legs ? angry angry angry angry angry angry

I like girls that are a bit free with their sexuality. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? by Mynd44: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2012
Yeah we know how much you love punny

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / DNA Test The Only Way Out Now. / Some Men And Their Warped Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.