Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Attention Ladies! Discover How And Where To Meet Eligible Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Ladies! Discover How And Where To Meet Eligible Men (736 Views)

The 21 Best Places To Meet Eligible And Responsible Men / How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors? / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Ladies! Discover How And Where To Meet Eligible Men by pughamat(m): 4:57am On Apr 18, 2009
How And Where To Meet Eligible Men

So you're a woman looking for a man,  First off, you have to
"know" what kind of man you're looking for, and then go wherever
it is you'll most likely find that kind of man,

What kind of man are you looking for? It's a new world we live
in, and believe it or not, you can find whatever kind of man it
is you want! If you're looking for a husband, a meal ticket, a
sugar-daddy, a lover, a father, or a companion - there's a man
out there for you. The problem is, of course, to find the man
that has enough of "all the things you want in a man" to satisfy
you.

There are lots of eligible men available, and with just a little
bit of intelligence, there's no honest reason why any woman
wanting a man cannot find the man of her choice, 

The above is an excerpt from one of My ebooks. On  "Failure Proof Dating Techniques For Ladies".
To get full Details,click here http://maritalchoices..com/
Ladies Only.

You are Expected to follow This Thread by posting a reply.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d / The Activities Of Unfaithful Men: Ladies Beware! / How Do U Feel When U Cheat On Ur Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.