Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Compound Dating (advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compound Dating (advice) (1820 Views)

Dating Advice For Girls... (picture) / Share Your Same Hostel/compound Dating Stories / What's The Best Dating Advice You Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compound Dating (advice) by Atandav: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
i'm dating a girl in my compound i can't even tink of having another affairs because they can't come to my house but the problem now is that i don't trust this girl i'm dating in my compound pls wat can i do?
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by Mynd44: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
Don't you know that it's against the rules to date someone in your street not to talk of your compound. It stops other runs from happening
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by Atandav: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
pls wat shld i do? im at home now nd shes been out since morning dats wat im saying nd shes too overprotective of her phone ar dis not signs of cheating?
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by arramyjay: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nt good thinking of cheating on ur gf.
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
Guy pack comot for the house na
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by tellwisdom: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
grin grin grin pack go where na. Person wey dey live with em mama grin
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by 25omega(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
poster
you are a dog just break up with the girl and stop planning on cheating. oh yea never shit where you eat. you will have to move grin
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
it's better you break up with the girl else, you are in trouble
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by cynthiafred67(f): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
U have 3 options
pack out of the house
Brake up with her,
Or Try to be faithful.
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by eghost247(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
why would u date someone living in your compound
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
@OP
dating your neighbor = shitting in your own kitchen!
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
The coice is yours OP. You either break up with her or you move out
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by 2kurupt(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
OP, you don fall my hand, Neighborhood puzzy is meant to be tasted & passed on, not for keeps. See now she is prolly having a gud tym outside while you can't import undecided

Its either you break it off or be sharp with your imports, Gud luck
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
Atandav:

i'm dating a girl in my compound i can't even tink of having another affairs [size=18pt]because they can't come to my house[/size] but the problem now is that i don't trust this girl i'm dating in my compound pls wat can i do?

LHM!! grin
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by snthesis(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
;d ;d ;d
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by mashnino(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
Atandav:

i'm dating a girl in my compound i can't even tink of having another affairs because they can't come to my house but the problem now is that[size=20pt] i don't trust this girl i'm dating in my compound pls wat can i do?[/size]

Oga gladly while you can
Re: Compound Dating (advice) by Mynd44: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
Is this dude still looking for advice?

(1) (Reply)

Show Me Some Love / Guys Which Do U Prefer, Fair Complexioned Ladies Or The Dark Ones? / Can You Gist A Girl In Pidgin English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.