Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! (2083 Views)

Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) / What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by onomeasike: 3:51am On Jan 16, 2012
I told all the beafs and Nchara et al of nairaland that they will be defeated!
Your mentor gej just started,sooner than later,he will come down to #65 and when he does,you and your poorly educated forebears and generations unborn can go ahead and buy fuel at #141.

You can not cow the southwest and north!They are two strong political blocs,Jonathan and pdp just lost 2015!I assume by then gej will not be the president of your tiny niger-delta.olodo rabata!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by onomeasike: 3:53am On Jan 16, 2012
I can imagine a society where their best exports are beafs,gej,nchara,radical,blackpikin,PointB.May God punish you for collecting blood money!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by onomeasike: 3:58am On Jan 16, 2012
As he reads his speech today,look at him closely,you will see the similarity in his composure and that of the ousted Tunisian president,the first casualty of the arab spring.The days of their ruinous leadership is coming to an end,his concessions are the tonic people require to go into full revolution!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Enasdan(m): 4:06am On Jan 16, 2012
let hm start frm here at least d battle line hs bn drawn precious
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by jmaine: 4:31am On Jan 16, 2012
You are claiming victory over N97 . . .Fuel would never revert to N65 . . .Keep dreaming . . . Your so called protest is systematically over . . .cos people would now be able to move around due to less hoodlums harassing innocents people in the name of protest
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by onomeasike: 4:36am On Jan 16, 2012
move around in protest,you mean.the breeze don blow,we don see chicken yansh.definitely,things cant remain the same in nigeria.I am sure as soon as subsidy wahala abates,boko haram and south-north migratn will follow.this govt is accursed!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by onomeasike: 4:38am On Jan 16, 2012
onomeasike:

move around in protest,you mean.the breeze don blow,we don see chicken yansh.definitely,things cant remain the same in nigeria.I am sure as soon as subsidy wahala abates,boko haram and south-north migratn will follow.this govt is accursed!

97 is starting point,i am not rejoicing yet,i will rejoice when he is eventually forced back to 65 and you in protest go and hang urself.If Nigerians will not buy fuel at #65 in ur life time,we would buy it at #65 after ur demise!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Nchara: 5:02am On Jan 16, 2012
it is good to dream and now wr have confirmed the poor nigerians. una no fit buy fuel cry
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Nchara: 5:11am On Jan 16, 2012
It is good to dream, and now we have confirmed who the poorest Nigerians are  cry
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by CyberG: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2012
Jona-dunce was never known as a bright bulb in the room - talk less of one of the brighter and fit for leadership. One thing for sure now is that except he can rig perpetually, he has lost the trust and vote of most reasonable peoples from all sections of the country. This could translate in people from Bayelsa or in similar camp to be deemed unelectable as this guy just showed their BEST is not ready for prime time!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by hercules07: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2012
He still has time to redeem himself, but the issue is the SW does not forgive so easily.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by karlmax2: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2012
They already buy fuel for more than 65 naira even in the creeks fuel is sold 300naira per litre even when there was subsidy we trust our president!!!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by efisher(m): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2012
If you think FG didn't have this as part of the plan, think again. N141 was just a bargaining chip and N97 is a starting point. Full deregulation here we come!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2012
i agree. since they made it ethnic, let them sell at 141 in their region. shebi they are the ones with the money and ibos are so industrious they can cope with fuel at n500/litre
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Mobinga: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2012
efisher:

If you think FG didn't have this as part of the plan, think again. N141 was just a bargaining chip and N97 is a starting point. Full deregulation here we come!

Shut up. FG's original intention was to put the price at 141, same with NY, they bowed to pressure by putting it at 97 you demented clown.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by jmaine: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2012
I see N95 final game plan . . .The NLC calls off their shoddy strike . .but one thing is certain . . .it can never be N65 . . .
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Mobinga: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2012
jmaine:

I see  N95 final game plan . . .The NLC calls off their shoddy strike . .but one thing is certain . . .it can never be N65 . . .

Shut up. That depends on the NLC and not some demented Nairaland poster.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by bamosagie(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2012
Why insult anybody because they see things differently. Its unfortunate that you are in a hurry to remain in ignorance, what the country need is not subsidy but good governance. What we need to fight collectively is corruption. Since your region is so powerful; please force your senators & representatives to donate certain percentage of their take home to national coffer & you would have my respect.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Mobinga: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2012
bamosagie:

Why insult anybody because they see things differently. Its unfortunate that you are in a hurry to remain in ignorance, what the country need is not subsidy but good governance. What we need to fight collectively is corruption. Since your region is so powerful; please force your senators & representatives to donate certain percentage of their take home to national coffer & you would have my respect.

Do you even understand what you're writing?
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Tabon: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2012
Onomeasika. U ar very rude and lack proper upbringing. I think u ar d one that is yeye and foolish. What do u know about governance? U sit idly at home and insult Ss and Se people. Afterall we have d oil to feed u and we have to determine how much u will buy it. U ar too lazy. Wake up from ur slumber. We have been feeding d nation since oil was found in 1956 at Oloibiri,Bayelsa state. This oil belongs to d niger deltans. What has Zone contributed to nigeria? U better keep ur mouth shut, u shameless beast.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Johndoe100(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2012
65 is gone for good. The strike is over. Lets all now support the president and forget the failed politicians who think they have a second chance to get to Abuja.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by revolt(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2012
Ud have to be a stupid govt if u had no bargaign chip!! I knew 141 was jes for bargainin purposes final price will be 97 or 95. As long as there's deregulation I really don't care how much it! As long the western importer cabals don't eat free subsidy money I'm happy
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Beaf: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2012
It will eventually get to 141, and thats fine. All we want is good governance and money for development going where it should, not into the pockets of a few phucked up cabal thieves.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by abouzaid: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2012
Labour is a big disgrace to the nigerian worker. GEJ is a big disgrace to the nigerian voter and the south east might say good bye to their dream of an igbo president come 2015 cos the rest of the country have seen that they are a nation of betrayers and losers. They should also kiss biafra a good bye cos it's not gonna happen with this betrayal. Ụmụ anụ ọfịa dagburu onwe fa na iberibe kpuo ya amamihe. They will always remain third class citizens.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Rad1cal: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2012
Wrong quote
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Waynita(f): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2012
NLC is weak
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by londoner: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2012
According to many, people in the SE were already paying above 65 naira. Not everyone in Nigeria was enjoying petrol at 65 naira you know.

Are people ready to protest where money will be spent from now on? Are people ready to hold their elected officials to account, or when they pocket money will you go back to saying "e no concern me o", just because you dont feel it in your pocket literally like the petrol price hike

That is where national outrage and protest would be more productive.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by dustydee: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2012
jmaine:

You are claiming victory over N97 . . .Fuel would never revert to N65 . . .Keep dreaming . . . Your so called protest is systematically over . . .cos people would now be able to move around due to less hoodlums harassing innocents people in the name of protest
If you ever buy fuel less than N141, may your engine knock.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by londoner: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2012
Labour is a big disgrace to the nigerian worker. GEJ is a big disgrace to the nigerian voter and the south east might say good bye to their dream of an igbo president come 2015 cos the rest of the country have seen that they are a nation of betrayers and losers. They should also kiss biafra a good bye cos it's not gonna happen with this betrayal. Ụmụ anụ ọfịa dagburu onwe fa na iberibe kpuo ya amamihe. They will always remain third class citizens.

Maybe the knowledge of this, stopped them from joining the protest. Have you though about that?

They did not betray anyone, lol.

Did they promise to join you then refuse to turn up?, they NEVER AGREED TO.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by PointB: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2012
No victor, No vanquished!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by jmaine: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2012
Mobinga:

Shut up. That depends on the NLC and not some demented Nairaland poster.

Sir, you are genetically foolish  . . . .You have always shown exhibit of being mentally slow and a full blooded dunce . . . You can go on a head banging spree cos the prize would never revert to N65 .

dustydee:

If you buy fuel less than N141, may your engine knock.

If you ever buy fuel at N65, may your vehicle burn to ashes
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by dustydee: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2012
jmaine:

Sir, you are genetically foolish  . . . .You have always shown exhibit of being mentally slow and a full blooded dunce . . . You can go on a head banging spree cos the prize would never revert to N65 .

If you ever buy fuel at N65, may your vehicle burn to ashes

Read what you wrote again. I will buy at N65 but shame will not let you buy at anything below 141. When you get to the pump insist on paying 141 to accelerate the sure program.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Young President Is Coming From Edo State To Bring Peace To Nigeria – Prophet / General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM / Nigeria Ayinde Jailed 90 Years In US 4 Fatherin Six Children With Own Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.