Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! (2088 Views)

Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) / What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by jmaine: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2012
dustydee:

Read what you wrote again. I will buy at N65 but shame will not let you buy at anything below 141. When you get to the pump insist on paying 141 to accelerate the sure program.

Being silly as ever , i repeat if you don't  buy fuel at N65, may your vehicle burn to ashes . . don't be scared just answer amen to your own fair share of prayer and step aside
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by seenoevil1: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2012
jmaine:

Being silly as ever , i repeat if you ever buy fuel at N65, may your vehicle burn to ashes . . don't be scared just answer amen to your own fair share of prayer and step aside

NA YOUR PAPA CAR GO BURN INSIDE HELL FIRE WITH ALL OF YOUR DAMNED TRIBE AND GENERATION . BUNCH OF SNAKES . WHERE WERE THE PEOPLE SCREAMING FOR GOODLUCKS IMPEACHMENT WHEN IT WAS OBASANJO'S TENURE ? UNA THINK SAY NA ONLY UNA FIT PLAY POLITICS OF DECEPTION AND TREACHERY ABI ? FROM ASKING FOR FUEL REDUCTION NOW ODUA WAN HIJACK AM TALKS SAY NA IMPEACHMENT . UNA PAPA.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847061.0.html

the same people SCREAMING for the impeachment of GOODLUCK gave all their support to Obasanjo until 2010 when the "film don finish" thats when they started "criticizing" him . You guys think other Nigerians are silly sha ! Don't over estimate your intelligence , the deception games of the YORUBA's worked in the 60's but its 2012 and NO MORE .

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/49170/1/Yoruba-support-for-Obasanjo-regretted/Page1.html

A chieftain of the Oyo State Action Congress (AC), Chief Femi Lanlehin, has regretted his support for the second term of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Lanlehin, a governorship aspirant in 2011 election noted that he and other Yoruba leaders who worked for Obasanjo’s presidency, did so in the interest of the Yoruba race.

But he regretted that they were disappointed in the end by the abysmal performance of the former President.

Addressing reporters at the premises of the Oyo State Council of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Iyaganku, Ibadan, the politician, who dumped the Alliance for Democracy (AD) for the ruling party in 2007 to work for Obasanjo, decried the former President’s style of governance.

He said: "[size=12[/color]pt]We (Yoruba) rose in unison to say that Obasanjo must get a second term. Rightly or wrongly, he won the election but failed to justify this support. He woefully fai"led the Yoruba people.[/size]

"He got the opportunity on a platter of gold but wasted all this. It was indeed a disappointment and a regret," he

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/mar/16/national-16-03-2011-020.htm

Ladoja ungrateful to Obasanjo

extracts

[size=12[color=#990000]pt]during his second term, Yoruba supported him very well. The Afenifere people refused to recognize him due to their selfish interest. .[/size]

During Obasanjo’s second term, a lot of things happened. We started the Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE) because of Obasanjo to counter Afenifere. Papa Alayande, Papa Adewale Thomson, General Adeyinka Adebayo, Dr. Tunji Odegbeye and myself came together to form the YCE to give Obasanjo a base. We held several meetings in Ota for his second coming. It got to the stage we got involved in the planning of Obasanjo to accept second term. It was part of our strategy at that time. YCE was fully represented when we demonstrated to the whole world that Obasanjo has accepted, after so much begging.

So, definitely, Yoruba had a hand in Obasanjo’s second term. YCE was solidly behind him and he succeeded

may i remind you that during OBJ first term he commited the following crimes:

1. THE ODI MASSACRE.
2. THE REFUSAL TO PROPERLY INVESTIGATE BOLA IGE'S MURDER (WE ALL KNOW WHY .)
3. TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF NIGERIAN AIRWAYS.
4. FAILURE TO CONTROL THE ETHNO-RELIGIOUS KADUNA AND JOS CRISIS WHICH STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN IN 2001 , HE HAD A GOLDEN CHANCE TO CHANGE THESE THINGS BUT TURNED A BLIND EYE .
5. UNCOUNTABLE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES .

YET the YORUBA'S decided to support him for A SECOND TERM . And now barely 8 or 9 months of goodluck's administration and the SAME SNAKES are asking for his impeachment . NA WA OH!

THAT'S THE SWEET THING ABOUT HISTORY AND THE ARCHIVES . THEY DON'T LIE !!! IN YOUR FACE YOU SLIMY YCE / ACN ODUA SNAKES .
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Mobinga: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2012
jmaine:

Sir, you are genetically foolish  . . . .[s]You have always shown exhibit of being mentally slow and a full blooded dunce . . . You can go on a head banging spree cos the prize would never revert to N65[/s] .

Dolt. Even reverting to N97 shows that your Bosses Fuel Subsidy removal was an unplanned and poorly executed mess.

I reiterate, It lies in the hands of the NLC, and not opinions from simpletons like you.

Off yourself, egregious soul

Dogs like you should be put down, mindless gizmo.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by jmaine: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2012
see*noevil:

NA YOUR PAPA CAR GO BURN INSIDE HELL FIRE WITH ALL OF YOUR DAMNED TRIBE AND GENERATION . BUNCH OF SNAKES . WHERE WERE THE PEOPLE SCREAMING FOR GOODLUCKS IMPEACHMENT WHEN IT WAS OBASANJO'S TENURE ? UNA THINK SAY NA ONLY UNA FIT PLAY POLITICS OF DECEPTION AND TREACHERY ABI ? FROM ASKING FOR FUEL REDUCTION NOW ODUA WAN HIJACK AM TALKS SAY NA IMPEACHMENT . UNA PAPA.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847061.0.html

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/mar/16/national-16-03-2011-020.htm

Ladoja ungrateful to Obasanjo

extracts

may i remind you that during OBJ first term he commited the following crimes:

1. THE ODI MASSACRE.
2. THE REFUSAL TO PROPERLY INVESTIGATE BOLA IGE'S MURDER (WE ALL KNOW WHY .)
3. TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF NIGERIAN AIRWAYS.
4. FAILURE TO CONTROL THE ETHNO-RELIGIOUS KADUNA AND JOS CRISIS WHICH STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN IN 2001 , HE HAD A GOLDEN CHANCE TO CHANGE THESE THINGS BUT TURNED A BLIND EYE .
5. UNCOUNTABLE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES .

YET the YORUBA'S decided to support him for A SECOND TERM . And now barely 8 or 9 months of goodluck's administration and the SAME SNAKES are asking for his impeachment . NA WA OH!

THAT'S THE SWEET THING ABOUT HISTORY AND THE ARCHIVES . THEY DON'T LIE !!! IN YOUR FACE YOU SLIMY YCE / ACN ODUA SNAKES .

Just another dung we accommodate on nairaland
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2012
Labour   angry   Why cant GEJ go back to 65N and later Negotiate This is an insult to the whole nigeria , my Grandpa,  because i know he is Older than him and taking decision without consulting him first ,,,Jona ofe fi ori gba Epe Arugbo Odesin   angry
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by jmaine: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2012
Mobinga:

Dolt. Even reverting to N97 shows that your Bosses Fuel Subsidy removal was an unplanned and poorly executed mess.

I reiterate, It lies in the hands of the NLC, and not opinions from simpletons like you.

Off yourself, egregious soul

Dogs like you should be put down, mindless gizmo.

What does a pig shyte like you know . . . well i don't expect a full blooded dunce like you to read the times and predict the game plan . . . Only retarrded eediots like your demented self would harbor false hope of fuel reverting to N65 . . . wake up fool and smell the coffee
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by seenoevil1: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2012
jmaine:

Just another dung we accommodate on nairaland

Ohh so now i don turn dung because i dey expose una treachery abi ? the veil you reptiles hide behind are being pulled down gradually . Useless liars . IF IT PAIN UNA TOO MUCH GO AND DRILL FOR OIL IN YOUR OWN LAND . SIMPLE.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by jmaine: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2012
see*noevil:

Ohh so now i don turn dung because i dey expose una treachery abi ? the veil you reptiles hide behind are being pulled down gradually . Useless liars . IF IT PAIN UNA TOO MUCH GO AND DRILL FOR OIL IN YOUR OWN LAND . SIMPLE.

You prolly battling the wrong guy . . . read all my post again . . .
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by seenoevil1: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
jmaine:

You prolly battling the wrong guy . . . read all my post again . . .

baba no vex . I almost committed "friendly fire" . Now i know better . u correct.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
One basic fact is this:

The complete deregulation of the dwon stream sector of the petroluem industry is one sure way of fighting corruption and moving Nigeria forward.

It is obvious that majority of Nigerians are poor in thoughts and lazy in mind.

If Mr. President wants to move Nigeria forward, then I can bet you that he won't go back on the deregulation and if "Nigerians" are decieved into believing that the increase in pump price is to repress them, then there is really no hope for Nigeria.

I am still insisting that Nigeria is not working. Those that want free oil will never give Jonathan a chance to deregulate. And if the South South and the South East know what they are doing, they can forget the past, come together and demand for true federalism, resource control or outright seperation from the fraud called Nigeria.

Those who think they "own" Nigeria can wake up one day to discover that there is no Nigeria let alone "free oil".
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by PointB: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^
Lol @ see*Noevil
Jmaine is not one of them. He understand the time we are in.

the most worrying dimension of the cheap oil is the Nigeria will soon run out of oil without any meaningful development of the Niger Delta. Yet some goons want it for free!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Ngwakwe: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
So now I understand, many protest due to their inability to fuel their cars because of high cost of fuel and not because of previous corruption records not because of the plight of the poor masses
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by seenoevil1: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
PointB:

^^
Lol @ see*Noevil
Jmaine is not one of them. He understand the time we are in.

the most worrying dimension of the cheap oil is the Nigeria will soon run out of oil without any meaningful development of the Niger Delta. Yet some goons want it for free!
noblezone:

One basic fact is this:

The complete deregulation of the dwon stream sector of the petroleum industry is one sure way of fighting corruption and moving Nigeria forward.

It is obvious that majority of Nigerians are poor in thoughts and lazy in mind.

If Mr. President wants to move Nigeria forward, then I can bet you that he won't go back on the deregulation and if "Nigerians" are decieved into believing that the increase in pump price is to repress them, then there is really no hope for Nigeria.

I am still insisting that Nigeria is not working. Those that want free oil will never give Jonathan a chance to deregulate. And if the South South  and the South East know what they are doing, they can forget the past, come together and demand for true federalism, resource control or outright seperation from the fraud called Nigeria.

Those who think they "own" Nigeria can wake up one day to discover that there is no Nigeria let alone "free oil".

More blessing to your lives Point B and Noblezone . Indeed The south south and south east has finally seen the light .
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Wily1Wily: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
I have said it before, The problem with the Yorubas is that corruption in their Gene.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by abouzaid: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
Gej is the most divisive and tribalistic president in our history. He won the election on tribal sentiment,turned the protests into a tribal issue by making meaningless reference to the civil war and indirectly accusing the northern muslims in his government of being members of boko haram. Clearly in order to prevent a youth revolution organised through social media, he had paid goons to spread the message of tribalism and division on nairaland and other websites frequented by nigerian youths. How ever when the chips are down, the south east and south south(the old east) will be the ultimate losers. They have shot themselves in the leg this time,come 2015,them too will learn that rotational presidency does not exist in the nigerian constitution,meaning that every region have an equal chance then,we would vote out pdp with their igbo candidate and that would teach them a lesson on the results of betraying the nation. The east would remain third class citizens till the next 12yrs.  Ụmụ anụ ọfịa nwuru anwụ na aga ije. A nation of fools.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by seenoevil1: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
abouzaid:

Gej is the most divisive and tribalistic president in our history. He won the election on tribal sentiment,turned the protests into a tribal issue by making meaningless reference to the civil war and indirectly accusing the northern muslims in his government of being members of boko haram. Clearly in order to prevent a youth revolution organised through social media, he had paid goons to spread the message of tribalism and division on nairaland and other websites frequented by nigerian youths. How ever when the chips are down, the south east and south south(the old east) will be the ultimate losers. They have shot themselves in the leg this time,come 2015,them too will learn that rotational presidency does not exist in the nigerian constitution,meaning that every region have an equal chance then,we would vote out pdp with their igbo candidate and that would teach them a lesson on the results of betraying the nation. The east would remain third class citizens till the next 12yrs.  Ụmụ anụ ọfịa nwuru anwụ na aga ije. A nation of fools.

OYA now come collect power make we see . In case you don't know . 2015 IS A FALLACY it doesn't exist because before then this hell hole called Nigerian would have split up and it would be soo bad for you aboki's and Yoruba people that you would beg somalia of all people for food . Una never know anything . Abouzaid , Abou your papa . Nigeria is standing on one toe on a slippery slope and if anybody try impeach or assassinate GEJ . The bombardment the north would suffer would be so bad that una go run go chad and niger beg them to accept una as refugees .ABOKI, UNA NO REACH . NO BE UNA TYPE .
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by PointB: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^^
I thought GEJ is a retardeen? He could he plan and organise such sh!t as described above. And those who keep railing at SE about 2015, I will advise you to keep your insanity in check. There is 3 more years before 2015.

The real issue is Boko Haram and whether Nigeria will survive the next three years is questionable. Keep your Igbo hate in check. No one region can determine the fate of the nation. Even two cannot!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by PointB: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^
That was for abouazaids or whatever he calls himself
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by princepee: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
@abo. U re the biggest foôl on nl. A bastard! U re d real efulefu, kitikpa lacha gi anya. Ewu. We refuse 2 protest so go and jump into the lagoon.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
abouzaid:

His reference to the Civil War was in order: It was the killing of Igbos that led to the declaration of Biafra and if the killings continue till date, then Ojukwu was and we have nop option than Biafra.

I don't need any body to pay me for me to support a polcicy that will move the Nation forward. Deregulation of the down stream sector of the petroluem industry is the best thing that will happen to Nigeria. jonathan is right on sPot here and i support him with all my heart.

Northern moslems never deemed it necessary to visit churches in solidarity since the bombings and the killings until the time of "subsidy protests". i cant be decieved.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by jmaine: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
Where are those fools who wanted to buy fuel at N65 . . . .Mobinfool . . .where the shyte fvck is your retarrded self . . .silly wankster . . . .Next time , when your superiors talk, you shut up and learn . . .
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by umechuma: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
OP From records available,Igbo man is among the least poor people in Nigeria.Even if fuel is sold for #200 Igbo man can still afford it.No more free fuel for lazy people
In every one poor Igbo man, you will always have ten poor and lazy Yourba men
If you are in doubt, ask Lagos Landlords who pays them better in rents
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by abouzaid: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
Look at the hired goons talking about nigeria's disintegration. Do u think we will break up in peace? Ur asking for 30yrs of bloody civil war as was obtained in other countries that ur break up predicting cia put their dirty crooked fingers inside. Congo,sudan and angola are notable examples in africa. In case u don't know, the usa army have already finished war games on how to secure ur oil wells for themselves when they eventually engineer u to break up and start a civil war while the likes of okonjo will be in new work then flexing ur stolen trillions in saved subsidy. Who says that igbos wont feel the increase in fuel prices? Apart from anambra,the other igbo states are predominantly salaried workers earning the same amount as obtainable in other parts of the country, so if others are feeling it, u too would. Nigeria wont break up and u guys are all going to remain third class citizens for ur betrayal. Ndị mba ahuhu,ohi,ama na ịgba akwu na akwu na,Tufia kwa unu.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by igboboy1(m): 5:26am On Jan 17, 2012
oyb:

i agree. since they made it ethnic, let them sell at 141 in their region. shebi they are the ones with the money and ibos are so industrious they can cope with fuel at n500/litre

typical lazy ofe manu, you guys got spoilt by the subsidized awolowo schools that now you want subsidized oil, na your oil? na your papa get am? onye oshi, abeg go and find work to do and stop expecting a handout like AA
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by Valon4ego(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2012
@igboboy, i love that quote of yours 'a'nom n'ofe mana obugi nke ndi Yoruba' lol!
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by igboboy1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
Valon4ego:

@igboboy, i love that quote of yours 'a'nom n'ofe mana obugi nke ndi Yoruba' lol!

Yessir, its deep, its only for the smart ones to decipher
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by M17: 2:59am On Jan 20, 2012
where and in whose land does this freaking oil deposited ? west ? north ? south- southeast ? naturally endowed ethnic place of farming and fishing for ss/se dated way back before the invention of non entities called nigeria .respect your self nigerian's and this abuse of our land in the name of ''we naija's are oil giant'' in africa . west and north start looking for other alternative in your area ,please find it exploit it hold on to it ,your own oil field .north oil field in the north hire northerners/boko sycophants /tyrant ,west nigeria tyrant should produce bitumen into oil for west nigeria consumption .everybody have oil in their back yard. LEAVE NIGER DELTA ALONE NIGERIA NORTH/ NIGERIA WEST . GET MAD HOW EVER YOU WANT .LIKE I SAY CREATE ALTERNATIVE AND SS/SE WILL GIVE YOU MAXIMUM RESPECT . EVERY MAN TO HIS OWN OIL.
Re: Ss And Se Must Buy Jonathan Petrol @ #140! by M17: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2012
SS/SE TIME TO TAKE BULL BY THEIR HORN ,PLEASE NOT ONLY TAKING THEM BY HORN .PLEASE RIP THEIR VERY HEART IN DUST . LET IT BE KNOWN TO IJAWS / IGBO'S EFIK/IBIBIO THAT OUR MORTAL ENEMY NIGERIA CAN NEVER REST UNTIL WE SEPARATE JUST LIKE WATER AND OIL .THEIR BRETHREN I QUIT BEEN NIGERIA ,ANY NIGERIAN AROUND ME IS MY FIERCE ENEMY .I WILL NEVER HANDLE THEM APES WITH KID GLOVE'S . IGBO'S/IJAWS, EFIK/IBIBIO STOP DINNING WITH NIGERIAN'S ,SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THEM IN ANY WHERE .NIGERIANS ARE YOUR ENEMY . RISE UP SE/SS .THEY GLORY OVER YOUR DOWNFALL .THEY PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND, EVEN IN FOREIGN LAND THEY BROUGHT WITH THEM HATE AND JEALOUS ,ALWAYS TALKING AGAINST THEIR FELLOW NIGERIANS TO THEIR FOREIGN WITH A SLOGAN LIKE '' [WE OWN NIGERIA THEY ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZEN OF NIGERIA ] '' THIS IS THE TYPE OF RADICAL RHETORIC USED BY THEES YORUBA/HAUSA/FULANI EVERY WHERE . SE/SS RISE UP AND DISCERN THE EMPTY RANTS OF YOUR YORUBA/HAUSA/FULANI ENEMY .THEY NEVER CHANGE ATTITUDE HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT US . THEY BETRAY YOU RIGHT IN YOUR OWN VERY FACE HERE IN AMERICA OR CARRIBEAN ISLAND . THESE GUYS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS YOU KNEW THIS .START TREATING THEM LIKE ENEMY COMBATANT .THEY ARE READY TO SABOTAGE YOU AND GET YOU FIRED IN JOB . SNAKES AND SCORPION ARE MORE FRIENDLY THAN THESE YORUBA/HAUSA/FULANI FRIEND . RISE UP ON YOUR FEET SAY HELL NO LET THE ROUSE BEGIN . I AM NOT NIGERIAN ,I HATE NIGERIA AND MY NIGERIAN FRIENDS .THEY ARE ALL OUR ENEMY . PLEASE SS/SE ADOPT THIS MENTALITY START TREATING OUR ENEMY YORUBAS/HAUSA'S /FULANI LIKE VENOMOUS VIPER'S WITH INSTINCT . THEY DON'T SLEEP UNTIL THEY SEE US ALL GET WIPED OUT .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria,s/africa Cyber War Re-ignited / Nigeria Ayinde Jailed 90 Years In US 4 Fatherin Six Children With Own Daughters / Jonathan’s Minister Took $250m Bribe, Gov Lamido Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.