Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos (8037 Views)

Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Nnamsco4real: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
Egbere papa 1 of 9ja,
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by LEXYLOV: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
They are all Clowns. Let them do what it take to implement people wish by all means. lipsrsealed
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Super1759: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
Bleep u and Bleep all lagosians.what are u guys feelns like.u want d president to come and beg u guys abii are u supose to protest today? Wen nlc say u shud stay indoors.oya go arrest omar and tuc dat calld off the srtike.u don't jus want peace.stay there.if I be one of the soldier,I go kill of una dat dnt want peace.there's notin they do to please you all
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Nchara: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
Everyone should go home, the protest is over. If you disturb the peace, you will be shot in the leg.
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
Super1759:

bleep u and bleep all lagosians.what are u guys feelns like.u want d president to come and beg u guys abii are u supose to protest today? Wen nlc say u shud stay indoors.oya go arrest omar and tuc dat calld off the srtike.u don't jus want peace.stay there.if I be one of the soldier,I go kill of una dat dnt want peace.there's notin they do to please you all

Nigerian Labour congress does not represent Nigerians,it only ensure the interest of nigerian workers . So fu-ck you too !
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Wily1Wily: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
I just gave another Yoruba man now a face hot Slap, making it two today
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Twerp
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by ng4life9: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
The grown ups, and mature ediotic Nigerians tribalist, eliciting complete hateful comments, I know its only a dream wishing this unholy Union would ever end, but then it doesnt have to end, I just have to stay as far off you uncivilised, barbaric fellow, brain deads, Human equavalent of a train wreck. And yes Am a Lagosian.

And if they'd asked your age, some of you are in your late 30s,  shamefully whilst you grow, your senses refuse to grow along with the rest of you. Old for nothing monkeys, you wonder why the imperialist call us monkeys? here it is, ediots
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Super1759: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
Bluetooth,you dat represents nigeria and d masses,go ahead and protest, if your blood spills,you will only be remembered but u are gone,growup and be wise, fool.bible said wisdom is profitable to direct.go and join those jobless animals.its only worthless people that are doing this.go and die there,I wil park your property and assure that nigeria will move on
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by member479760: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
The road map to development is black like nega!
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by asorocker: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
if you want to make things difficult for the president what else do you expect him to do, pat you on the back or kick your backs, anyway Afenifere has dug the grave of yorubas againts 2015, i wont be surprised if another state of Emergency will be declared over western region with its attendant fatlities, next time your man is in Govt you wont allow him to send troops to other peoples land .
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by maasoap(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
I believe that every rightly thinking Nigerian now knows that people have two faces: one, when they needed your support and the other when they got your support. Jonathan is now the president of the Niger Deltans and Occupiers Ibos. Anybody that criticise him or protests against his policies is automatically his and their enemy by extension, forgetting that it took more than their votes alone to become their president. Wait a minute! This is their first shot at presidency, they need to be over-protective of him. Don't forget, 2015 is around the corner.
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by ng4life9: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ Asorocker, How old are you? you must have been deprived quality education as a kid, most of you on this platform call NL have less than half a brain, Never knew how tribalistic Nigerians are, yet in an utterly undemocratic, economically failed state. If you lots dreamt of a better Nigeria it shall never come to pass with your thinking. of which you can never experience better Nigeria till His Kingdom come, Nigeria will remain like it is Forever and ever Amen!!!
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
Super1759:

Bluetooth,you dat represents nigeria and d masses,go ahead and protest, if your blood spills,you will only be remembered but u are gone,growup and be wise, fool.bible said wisdom is profitable to direct.go and join those jobless animals.its only worthless people that are doing this.go and die there,I wil park your property and assure that nigeria will move on

Then tell General Jonathan to let those that want to protest to go on or has Nigeria become another syria where protesters are killed at random by soldiers on the street ?
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by biggybig(f): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
muami:

Where was Afenifere when the Niger Delta was militarized?
As far as I am concerned , any miscreants that disturbs the peace of the land should be summarily dealt with!  
how does peaceful protest disturbs the peace of the land? It is boko haram and jona haram that is disturbing the peace of the land. On christmas boko haram send many to their early graves, this emperor did nothing, sent no soldiers, except to smile after a meeting with the sultan of sokoto. Peaceful people are protesting he sent tanks and soldiers. Soldiers are trained to kill not to maintain peace, thats why their barracks are far removed from the people! It is this same people who stage a peaceful protest for you until the turai cabal let go off you to become president. I wonder where the likes of asari dokubo and u and all your so called southerners and niger deltans supporters were. Inside the house i guess, cowards. Its the same people you now want to kill?
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Bolan123: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
Whao! This is the best I have seen in Nairaland. Those so called Afenifere were there when GEJ was being insulted and called all sorts of names and yet they refuse to call their boys to other. The area boys were attacking innocent people and they kept quiet. Since Fashola and Tinubu has compromise the police force, military men has to be brought in. Who is afenifere to give GEJ directive? They should go and seat down for dirty joo.
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Bolan123: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
@biggybig,

shut up your vocal cavity there. Did u vote for OBJ? Why is it that when he was threaten with impeachment OPC and all of u were threatening dat nobody should touch him. This is the turn of Niger Delta. It doesn't matter whether u vote for him or not b'cos they would have occupied their land together with the oil if he wasn't given the opportunity. A dead Yaradua ruled for months and u ppl did nothing till Akunyili brest the odds and speak up. GEJ has to be there for the next 4years at least and nothing should by any means happen to him. You have to get it clear.
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
olajide_07:

Two people entered the state house, ABACHA and MARIAM only mariam came out, OBJ and stella only OBJ survived, another two enter state house YAR ADUA and TURAI only turai returned JONA the voice of the masses is the voice of God we have already done what we have to do.
Remember, Patience said "MY FELLOW WIDOWS"
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by crissmac: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^^ if Patience said "my fellow widows, so what?
yes, we have a first lady whose strong point isn't english ( and for which some people will gladly crucify her and her husband), but she has the presence of mind to reach out to and communicate with even the market woman and with mama ibeji, who sells tomatoes by the corner. i'd rather take a Patience who cant speak english but is able to communicate with people at the bottom of the ladder, than 1st ladies who have their noses and faces in the air and are out ot tune with reality.
F.Y.I, Jonathan will continue to lead long after he lives the state house because policies that he is putting in place will become mordern day legacies.
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by juman(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Then tell General Jonathan to let those that want to protest to go on or has Nigeria become another syria where protesters are killed at random by soldiers on the street ?

General Jonathan grin
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by samguru(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
Afenifere or afenife poverty,these people are the chronic plotical and economic cabal which is worse than oil cabal.

they should shut up and wait for the time when SOUTHWEST youths will launch attack on them.

useless  and yeye leaders
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by muami(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
Just saw on Channels how one gun shot by made all the noisemakers in Lagos to take off!
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by ak47mann(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
SW youths need to Lynch on their old politicians, they are selfish cool
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
juman:

General Jonathan grin

Yeah! He probably stumbled on a manual written by Abacha on how to be a despot. Perhaps he too will leave Aso Rock in an horizontal manner.
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by TBADMUS1: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
My word directly to dis stupid Wily1Wily u should know how to talk to elders.
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by naijaking1: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
So what's really the problem here?
Afenifere confusing itself with ACN?
ACN that wants a change of regime through these "innocent" demonstrations?
These demonstrations organized and paid for by operatives of subsidy recievers, and what's his name? The one accussed of drug-dealing and loan shaking in Chicago, Tunubi

Ask yourslves, ladies and gentlemen "why should protests against fuel subsidy removal turn into east vs west squabble "
The answer: some people still don't accept the election results from last year, and any percieved uphival is seen as a matter of 'i told you so' and an opportunity to join with radical Hausa PDP members of Timbawal house of Rep. to teach GEJ a lesson.

Meanwhile Boko Haram is allowed to grow and regroup embarassed
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by laCapri: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
@justwise
You are wise indeed.
U really spoke my mind.
God will keep exposing the enemies if Nigeria day by day
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by yuboy: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hahaha just as if i saw d vision, u gays colled 4 wot u saw, vote 4 d great general mohd buhari and a litre of petrol return 2 5o per litre radar dan gud 4 notin criminal colled jona, Now i believe u guys saw wot i saw naw, come 2015 buhari is d right choice 4 u and me,
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by HighChief4(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
These Yorubas should stop ranting. Ibadan will be the next place as Yorubas have decided to be wrecking havoc to that country
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nchara:

Everyone should go home, the protest is over. If you disturb the peace, you will be shot in the leg.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nchara, you no go kill me for nairaland.
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
It is a failed amalgamation called Nigeria that caused it. The people that produced the oil are oppressed calling them minorities therefore they have the right to insult them of their wealth. Some of the so called majorites have not seen what crude oil looks like not to talk of oil platforms but they claim the oil is from their land.Whosoever insulted GEJ is insulting his/her mother and father period.
Re: Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos by wowo2: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
A lot of people commenting on this thread apparently do not realize that Afenifere renewal group(ARG) may not be the old or the other Afenifere they want to easily disparage.  

When I found out a former lecturer of mine at chem Eng dept, OAU (to drop names) -  incorruptible Dr. Bayo Ademodi is a co-ordinator of ARG,  I easily bought the idea: the  younger generation (minus the likes of Dimeji Bankole, Ayo Osuntokun, Fani-kayode etc) needs to wake up, stop passing mere comments and find avenues to tackle the societal issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Compensate Victims Of Building Collapse In Lagos, Ibadan----serap / Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election / I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.