Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story (22930 Views)

Put Meditation On The Menu To Boost Weight Loss Success / 4 Important Tips To Achieving Weight Loss Success / Weight Loss Success - 5 Ways Of Making This A Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Thaleia: 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
Try Edmark healthy living it never dissapoint contact 08121312903 for more info
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Thaleia: 3:59pm On May 02, 2017
I lost alot with Edmark lose to win program and it helped me cut down a lot on my bad eating habits. you can send a whatsapp message for more info 08121312903
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by blessingthanks: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Use natural herbs for tummy and body fat and start getting ur result of ur desired shape from 2weeks.call her on 08187280305 and get a kit of 12k .no hidden charges
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by blessingthanks: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Natural herbs for tummy and body fat slimming kit is 12000 and u start to get result in 2weeks call 08187280305 and place ur order to get that long awaited sexy shape,no hidden charges
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by blessingthanks: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Get ur desired sexy flat tummy and body slim from 3weeks with natural slimming herbs. 12000 no hidden charges, call 08187280305
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by GingerGarlicTea: 2:35pm On May 05, 2020
babyboom:
my husband is my greatest hindrance to slimming down,  he is slim fitted and  makes me forget dat am watching my weight. tried running in the morning for a week bt discovered dat no pound was lost.
All i need is to loose 5kg and am patiently wiating 4 a miracle.  
But for me no more sugar, cos it is sweet to eat but difficult to get out

Exercise is good for some that needs to loss weight when combined with Dieting, Fat burning vegetables like ginger, garlic, Lemonade etc and good lifestyle is best.

Fat people and Belly fat people are at increased risk of developing serious and sometimes life-threatening illnesses as they age, including:
Heart Disease
Heart Attack
Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
High Blood Pressure
Angina
Abnormal heartbeat
Cholesterol problems (leading to heart disease)
Elevated LDL ("bad"wink cholesterol and triglycerides levels
Lowered beneficial HDL ("good"wink cholesterol levels,
Stroke
Type 2 Diabetes (the kind you develop rather than are born with)
Cancers (prostate, gallbladder, colorectal, breast, endometrial and kidney)
Liver problems
Etc

You can get fat burning vegetables and fruits to avoid these. We have GINGER & GARLIC TEA in a packet for you to burn down those body fats from today.
Chat me up on WhatsApp for pay on Home deliveries.+234903....5464....082.
Let's go.

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Primefood(f): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Do you want to eat your favourite Nigerian meals, without avoiding carbohydrates � and still get results?

Yes, you read that right. Eat your favourite Nigerians meals without avoiding carbs.�

I'm Olaide Martins and I have designed a tested method that shows you what to eat and when to eat them. This method will show you how I am able to trim down by eating right.

Read more here:
https://primefoodandfitnes.wixsite.com/readmore

This method provides you the opportunity to eat carbs and still get result. My meal plans are easy to follow and are not expensive.

The best part?
you don't have to :
* starve
* avoid carbohydrates
* spend countless hours exercising�

Check the link below to read testimonies from our previous participants https://primefoodandfitnes.wixsite.com/readmore

See you on the inside�

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by iamannietee(f): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
One Nigerian food that can help lose weight easily is oatmeal swallow and okra. If prepared well, a dish can contain just 307 calories. When you consume such tasty and healthy, but low-calorie meals, weight loss becomes easier.

You can read about other foods here: sites.google.com/view/nigerian-foods-for-weight-loss/

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by rimmzy: 4:01pm On May 20, 2021
Losing weight is not something you wake up, then decide to do, all of a sudden.
You take time, effort and preparation, to do and it isn't easy.
<div><br /></div><div>I discovered this great article resource for those looking to <a href="https://www.yesteryes.com/how-to-lose-30-pounds-in-30-days/">lose 30 pounds in 30 days</a>.</div><div><br /></div><div>It is a long read, but if you truly want to <a href="https://www.yesteryes.com/how-to-lose-30-pounds-in-30-days/">lose weight, consider it.</a></div><div><br /></div><div>The post goes in details about everything you need to eat to lose 30 pounds in 30 days.</div><div>Do not be intimidated by the long read.</div><div><br /></div><div>For the very first time, you will understand what it means to discover true knowledge that is the truth. Everything is touched upon, from foods, habits, and everything you need to do.</div>
maki:
nothing is working for me ooo, plsss help!!! undecided sad cry
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by newmoney133: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
mandee8223:
Ok, I made sure I read every comment on this thread before I dropped my comment. I hope this thread Is still active cos I haven't read any comments from 2016.

Well, for me I have been shuttling between 100 n 120kg for some yrs and it hasn't been funny. The funniest thing is, I don't look too fat for my weight but my arms and tummy have enlarged thru d yrs.

Well I have tried d drinking lime/lemon water every morning and it did absolutely noffin for me. I allso tried clean 9 last year jan and lost 13kg after d clean 9 but once I was thru with it I gained even more. Then I discovered something, I wasn't eating and drinking right. I hated sodas only after drinking it, it was an addiction. I hated cooked meals but cld go on and on with biscuits, pastries and all what thrash, then I wld stay all day without eatin and stillll nevr lost a kg.

Then I saw a friend who was size 16 and in less than 3mnths she was a size 8 and I was wowed. Before u begin to judge just read on. She did not take any diet pill, weightlloss cream, chinese herb, on go on any fad diet. She first of all eliminated fizzy drinks, fast foods, and alll other processed foods then she detoxed for two wks by eating only fruits n oil-less veggies. She worked out using shaun T insanity workout CDs and kiera Lashae dance workout CD two hours everyday. After two wks she started eating clean. Brown/ofada rice instead of white rice, wheat bread instead of white or agege bread, minimum of three ltrs of water daily, oats instead of sugary process breakfast cereals, oil less beans with tomato onions n crayfish/fish (yummy). Stew with only a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, loads of unsweetened fruits like cucumber, grapefruit etc n few sweetened fruits like appple, kiwi, english pear, 1banana, mango, water melon etc (love lÓve love them) and complex carbs for weightlloss llike sweet potatoes instead of yam. Then two to three cups of tea without milk or sugar a day, preferably green tea or oolong tea (great for speeding up metabolism) I actually use a cup 45mins before my workouts and one hour into d workouts I'm not tired yet. Anyway she changed her diet to healthy eating and skipped all the skippables and swapped all d swappables and in three mnths she lost 4dress sizes and got back to her prewedding look and now she's maintaining it by practicing portion control (I use my baby plate to eat my meals now and I find out I'm very full even at dat, what da hellll have I been eating all these yrs) chai! This all happened btw january 7th and march 27th this year for my friend so a day after my bday, on apr 18th I was motivated to tow her line and I'm on my elenth day on d fruits n veggie detox and its been awesome. I statd out as 119kg (oops!) And on d morning of the 8th day even though I was supposed to weigh forthnightly, I was tempted to check my weight and alas, in 7days I have lost 4kg without following it strictly or even exercising at all. Wow! Means we eat and drink a lot of rubbish dat makes us gain weight. Now I'm more motivated and wld add my workouts to it, though I'm a busy bee, always moving, dat allso helps, kip moving and don't just sit ur ass tight in one place. Hmmmm, fingers hurt from typing dis long on bb. Hope someone is motivated now, llets go girls we can do it. My goal is to lose 30kg by december dis year, with the rate I'm going, its gonna b a walk in d park. God helping me. Everything is possible one u can set to heart to it.
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Diego56: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2022
It can be used on fatty deposits of all sizes, ranging from the abdomen to the thighs. It also helps improve the skin's texture and tone. Interested to know more about lipomelt factory? Learn more on this website.
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by maxiwise: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
MY HUSBAND WISHED HE WATCHED THIS VIDEO WHEN I FIRST BROKE HIS HEART ����LEGIT WAY OF LOSING WEIGHT

Link-https:///Pd5XGct
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by DeeLink: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
The way that doctors figure out healthy weight is using something called a Body Mass Index,
or BMI. There’s a big long complicated mathematical process in figuring out BMI, but usually, you can
use a calculator online or talk to your doctor about what your BMI is. A healthy weight on the BMI
scale is between 18.5 and 24.9. Learning about your BMI and your weight loss needs is a big step
toward helping you to drop weight and keep it off.

I have a video course on Diet Transformation.

Kindly DM me to get the course.
deelinkitsolution@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by canaryy: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Diet is key to maintaining a healthy weight.

https://www.nairaland.com/6982907/need-lose-weight-efficiently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) / 410 New COVID-19 Cases, 217 Discharged And 4 Deaths On August 18 - (8135 Tested) / Can Sperm Condition Cause Miscarriage In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.