Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated (2194 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by silvertuke(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
All these girls for BB self! Na everything una they update?saloon mood activated! Shopping mood activated!club mood activated! Church mood activated!swimming mood activated!flight mood activated. Make una they update us when SEX mood is activated too.
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
Diary of a punny starved BB user
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ode!
How about you forget the girls for a minute, mind your gawddamn business, and finally, activate your "Commonsense Mood"?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mumu you dey vex say dem no give you show
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by silvertuke(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz:

Ode!
How about you forget the girls for a minute, mind your gawddamn business, and finally, activate your "Commonsense Mood"?

am not surprise, nothing meaningful always come from you,

Mynd_44:

Mumu you dey vex say dem no give you show

Ode.
them tell you say babes na my problem,
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
And I bet you expect me to reply you abi?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
silvertuke:

I wasnt expecting you to be surprised! You can hardly tell the difference between meaningful, and non meaningful! Now, read the bullshit of a post you made, and ask yourself how meaningful that sounds! I would be surprised, if you surprise yourself twice in less than 15 minutes!
By the way, asking you to activate your commonsense mood is the best anyone could have told you, given the apologetic nonsense you typed and intentionally posted! Quite Pathetic!
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
chai
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by silvertuke(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2012
sexkillz:

am not surprise, nothing meaningful always come from you,I wasnt expecting you to be surprised! You can hardly tell the difference between meaningful, and non meaningful! Now, read the bullshit of a post you made, and ask yourself how meaningful that sounds! I would be surprised, if you surprise yourself twice in less than 15 minutes!
By the way, asking you to activate your commonsense mood is the best anyone could have told you, given the apologetic nonsense you typed and intentionally posted! Quite Pathetic!

Well it obvious that your paste is still hunting you. it;s High time you realize that we are in another year Udimakarab.

Mynd_44:

And I bet you expect me to reply you abi?

And you just replied,  Beef
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
Smh! It's dumb for you to ask someone to realize it's a new year, when you carried over your lack of commonsense to the new year! St[i]u[/i]pid, dont you think?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
smh
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by freecocoa(f): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
Na wa o, even when person no do anything wrong una go still insult am,odikwa egwu.

Bronzetuke sweety don't mind them joor,happy new year to you. wink wink
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by bekay911(f): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
Omo dis fuel subsidy dey inadvertently affect some NLders oo. Make una chillax dnt take tins too serious.
@ topic honestly dat tin dey vex me die (KFC mood activated nko).

Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
Creating sensationally dumb topics in a new year is quite very st[i]u[/i]pid, and should be an offense! If you dont like my replies to topics i find irritating, then there's nothing much you can do about it now, can you?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by freecocoa(f): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
Who you come dey ask? Btw if you don't like the topic,the highest you can do about it is what you are already doing on this thread,or is there any other thing you can do?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by silvertuke(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
freecocoa:

Na wa o, even when person no do anything wrong una go still insult am,odikwa egwu.

Bronzetuke sweety don't mind them joor,happy new year to you. wink wink

My Love what's up? Happy New Year to you my dear, he don tail ooooo how your side na? I miss you oooo.

sexkillz:

Smh! It's dumb for you to ask someone to realize it's a new year, when you carried over your lack of commonsense to the new year! St[i]u[/i]pid, dont you think?

You are just been silly and at the same time you are showcasing your stupidity,  if the thread was not good to your satisfaction you should have ignore it, rather than posting rubbish.
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2012
But that still does not change the fact that this topic is dumb
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2012
silvertuke:

My Love what's up? Happy New Year to you my dear, he don tail ooooo how your side na? I miss you oooo.

My dear I dey o,you are the one who's been scarce,I missed you too.
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2012
Cocoa, try hard not to worry about my replies on threads! Make yours and exit! Just try!

Silvertuke, your Topic remains the WTF thread of the day! Next time, you have to think properly before you open threads. Look at comments so far. . . Any one making sense? NO! Why? Cos the thread is horrendously what? Horrendously ST[i]U[/i]PID!
Read the words of wisdom below, sleep over it, and apply it to your dumb self!

"Dont smoke and open a thread. If you are to smoke, dont open a thread. If you are to open a thread, dont smoke. . ." (Cynthiafred67 2011). . .

Need i say more?. . . Dumbness personified!
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by tpia5: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

But that still does not change the fact that this topic is dumb

dumber than you?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by bright007(f): 1:58am On Jan 17, 2012
*enters thread $ sees two riff-raffs draging over nothing $ simultaneously showcasing their stupidity.
Its å pity!
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by dabrake(m): 2:12am On Jan 17, 2012
this NL's romance section vitali klitschko(s.killz) nor wan retire?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

dumber than you?
Madam hope you are now satisfied with yourself? You have shown to the whole world how high an IQ you have right? Good mission completed now go go sleep in the dung among the pigs like you always do.
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by bekay911(f): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2012
*Siting in d corner ,siping on white wine n watching dem all*
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by silvertuke(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2012
sexkillz:

Cocoa, try hard not to worry about my replies on threads! Make yours and exit! Just try!

Silvertuke, your Topic remains the WTF thread of the day! Next time, you have to think properly before you open threads. Look at comments so far. . . Any one making sense? NO! Why? Cos the thread is horrendously what? Horrendously ST[i]U[/i]PID!
Read the words of wisdom below, sleep over it, and apply it to your dumb self!

"Dont smoke and open a thread. If you are to smoke, dont open a thread. If you are to open a thread, dont smoke. . ." (Cynthiafred67 2011). . .

Need i say more?. . . Dumbness personified!

Keep taking na you get mouth pass
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
Dem send you make you no get mouth?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Ogetogeo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
And wtf is wrong with these two bois? Grow up, u dnt lyk a topic u bounce. Abi ur hand na auto click?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^
Not when the ignorance show ia reaching high heavens.
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by silvertuke(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ogetogeo:

And wtf is wrong with these two bois? Grow up, u dnt lyk a topic u bounce. Abi your hand na auto click?

Abeg help me tell them.

Mynd_44:

Dem send you make you no get mouth?

Your madness is out of control
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
Is that the best you can do?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by silvertuke(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

Is that the best you can do?

is this the best you could write?
Re: Bb Babes Very Mode Is Activated by Mynd44: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2012
Odechukwu Retartdeen oshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says 2 Kids Only / Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... / Which Of The Two Would You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.