Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? (3868 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

@OP focus on your studies instead,so you don't end up like one nuisance they call Mr-cork.
lol
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2012
@poster
there is nothing wrong in feeling how you feel, IT IS NORMAL!!!!! what i will suggest is to let your "gf" know about how you feel about her going to stay at another guy's place. . . . . . . . . .and listen carefully to her answer.

at the end of the day, you cant force her to do what YOU want her to do, so if she disregard your worries and go to sleep in that guy's house then i suggest you find yourself a "gf" that cares about you and your r/ship issues.

there is NO NEED for her to either sleep in his house or "by him". as a man, if that guy (or her) isnt into something fishy, he will clearly understand your worries.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 19, 2012
i wouldn't be comfortable with that at all.
it depends on you though but i wouldn't be ok with that.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:21am On Jan 19, 2012
Haba see terror squad u guys are mean joor

Puppy or alsatian love it doesn't matter,he's just airing his concerns.Poster read and digest Uncle Brownies advice its all you need.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2012
Uncle Brownies? Lol
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by islamrules(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nairaland's IQ level diminished since last ^^^^^two posters' arrival. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

U think cabaland get IQ before ?

Dotard.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by MrCork17: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
whats wrong with sharing? undecided
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Basildon1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
You can consider her truly and properly shagged, if she goes over to this guy's place. Dont be suprised if she comes back with a hoarse voice or wobbly legs!

Matter of fact, for her even suggesting that, i think it's time to for you to go hunting!
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by IZUKWU(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr, Cork:

whats wrong with sharing? undecidedfalls down
islamrules:

Dont let her go ooo. Cuz her hole will be wider b4 she returns. And u wont like over-size
falls down again
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
OP don't mind these people ooo. Listen to Uncle Brown's advice
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
^Brownies cheesy
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
Oh yeah Idowu, I forgot
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
Would it be okay by her if you cuddled another woman?

If yes, then all is well.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Wislet(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ OP, forget about that your so-called girlfriend. She is in the University and u're still in Secondary School.
You know about this particular issue because she decided to tell you. What of the many others she's free to do in school without you seeing her or knowing?

U want my advice? Forget about the girl or any girl for that matter for now.
Face your studies and pass your SSCE.
Break up with that girl son!
You are not matured yet, and she's gonna take u on a stormy ride.
When you enter your own Uni, you can choose a girl YOUNGER than you.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ Tell am
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
Poster pls consider Mother Wiszy's advice to cheesy cool
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
Wiselet and 2Buff, una two na real agbaya. The relationship might still work sha
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
How dare u insult me and my beloved Wislet [b]without [/b]yabbing Badosky (Idowuogbo) on top?  angry angry angry
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
^Bcus am one of his favourites he jus won't admit it,quit player hating morrasucker hehehe tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Araboy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^

how your sister coping with her indian dude cheesy
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Bcus am one of his favourites he jus won't admit it,quit player hating morrasucker hehehe tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

You're one of my favorites, but I never fail to yab u enter ground daily. tongue
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
2Buff, you wan take style toast Idowu abi? Make Wiselet catch you.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ Mbanu  angry

Mind ya bizness!
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2012
No be jeje I siddon before you drag me into una Love triangle??
@Idowu, I neva toast you na. Wait make I come first before you go start shakara na
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
Araboy:

^^^

how your sister coping with her indian dude cheesy
Do I no u undecided undecided

2buff:

You're one of my favorites, but I never fail to yab u enter ground daily. tongue
Hehe I no its a love hate relationship,but more of love depending on d weather rite?

@mynd

Confused.com u are,shakara how when

Dude stop forming sisqo jo
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Araboy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^^^^

U  do know me but hope everything is well it has been ages just was trying to give u a hint cheesy
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
^oh lawddd uuu I no Salem d yoruba gal lover.Do u check ur offline messages at all
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hehe I no its a love hate relationship,but more of love depending on d weather rite?

@mynd

I no dye my hair and I never climb NEPA pole
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@mynd

wink
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Wislet(f): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
LOL. My clowny pals grin

@Mynd, no mind dat guy (2buff). E don dey search for big bombom & what not. Make i catch am cheating angry
I go pack im belongings outside grin cheesy

@Idowu my swthrt tongue how u dey dear? cheesy
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
Why you self no get big bombom? Go meet segun the vulcanizer down the road make im pump am for you quick quick ooo
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Wislet(f): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2012
hehehehehehehehehe grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,wetin We Do? / Guys Checkout This Photo. / How Can It Be Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.