Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? (3862 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Csora: 5:13am On Jan 17, 2012
My girlfriend and i have been going out for 3 years, and now she is in university. I am a year younger than her so i am still in high school. This weekend she wants to go visit one of her old guy friends in another university and sleep there. I really dont like the guy and i cant properly explain why i dont want her to go. Should i just let her and be ok with it?
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Acidosis(m): 5:36am On Jan 17, 2012
how old are you?
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Csora: 5:37am On Jan 17, 2012
im 17 and she is 18
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Acidosis(m): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2012
Go and face your studies
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Metalgoong(m): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2012
Acidosis:

Go and face your studies

Good advice.

@OP

face your studies and stop thinking about sex!!!!
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by mcnepow(m): 6:31am On Jan 17, 2012
¤Thread Closed¤
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2012
oh sorry thread closed? No problem I see you guys have handled it
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by mcnepow(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2012
^lol, i tink say u bin wan talk anoda tin.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by bekay911(f): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2012
Opens thread< walks in looks @ topic * hisses and pours sand on it* walks out and bangs d door of d thread< closes it. Catwalks to anoda thread.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2012
Walks in and spits on thread
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by mcnepow(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2012
¤Catches a glimpse of bekay catwalking n looks on like he has bin hypnotized¤
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2012
Make your babe catch you dey look another girl something you hear?
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2012
Csora:

My girlfriend and i have been going out for 3 years, and now she is in university. I am a year younger than her so i am still in high school. This weekend she wants to go visit one of her old guy friends in another university and sleep there. I really dont like the guy and i cant properly explain why i dont want her to go. Should i just let her and be ok with it?

Lol. What else is there to say? Young man just find a flimsy excuse to end the puppy love 'relationship' this moment and FACE your studies, ok? You're too young to suffer a heartbreak heart attack.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2012
Your heart break is sure! Welcome to Manhood! Now face your studies, be what you want to be, and ladies would, you know. . .
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2012
I don't know why una like long thing like this self.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by mcnepow(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2012
@Mynd. she knew awas standing ther, yet she decided to shake her bakside. i culdn,t help it, shes kiling me softly
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Ranoscky(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2012
Thread closed for wetin? undecided. . . Abeg, NO ONE has the authority over som1 else thread. Drop your advice and leave. If u gat none, then waka pass!

OP, Acidosis head dey dier!
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by mcnepow(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2012
Ranoscky don dey ginger me indirectly ¤i no send am, kips on looking at d catwalking lady's something¤
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by mcnepow(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2012
Ranoscky don dey ginger me indirectly ¤i no send am, kips on looking at d catwalking lady's something¤
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
mcnepow:

@Mynd. she knew awas standing ther, yet she decided to shake her bakside. i culdn,t help it, shes kiling me softly
E no mean say make you dey look another woman ynash na. Anyway, I no blame you sha that ynash make sense
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by mcnepow(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
^She don shake am 4 u b4?
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by kpolli(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
Posters don't mind these agbayas. . . . It is very wrong, do not agree
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2012
You all are agbayas, Think back to when you were 17, there was this girl/guy in your class you love so much, so much you didn't want to lose her, you even fantasize getting married to her. If you had told some agbayas like you then how you felt and they told you all the things you're posting here, how would you feel?

Alfred Adler, an american psychologist said, "It is the individual who is not interested in his fellow men who has the greatest difficulties in life and provides the greatest injury to others. It is from among such individuals that all human failures spring"

Now my advice to you young man, if you notice any hanky-panky or monkey-business attitude in her, call off the relationship like NLC called off the strike, then look for another girl who is not far from you and continue a new love. You're an inexperience young fellow and thats fine, we all started like you. Just go ahead and gather experience.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
mcnepow:

^She don shake am 4 u b4?
Yes before I born again.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by mcnepow(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
didadavid:

You're an inexperienced young fellow and thats fine, we all started like you. Just go ahead and gather experience.
hahaha, u don kil me 4 hia
Mynd_44:

Yes before I born again.
Hahaha, so na me b sinner ehn?
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
Op

If you trust your girl then you have nothing to worry about but if you don't then I suggest you call it quits because your insecurities will break it up before you have the guts to do so.

Good luck.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
As long as you dey look another woman ynash, you be sinner oooo
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
@mcnepow, How I take kill you. I put knife for your neck abi I look like canibal for my picture. Even if I be self I no fit chop you because your neat no go sweet.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by islamrules(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
Dont let her go ooo. Cuz her hole will be wider b4 she returns. And u wont like over-size
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nairaland's IQ level diminished since last ^^^^^two posters' arrival.   undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by Goldieluks: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
@OP focus on your studies instead,so you don't end up like one nuisance they call Mr-cork.
Re: Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? by richy5(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

@OP focus on your studies instead,so you don't end up like one nuisance they call Mr-cork.
HABA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party 6.0 (easter Version) / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.