Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota (8720 Views)

Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics / Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally / Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by laCapri: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm
I see many people dying in this rally/protest.
Don't be used as a pawn who will die for NOTHING.
We are not one in this country, the mass have different voices.
Who then are we fighting
Do we want to lose our lives cos of food & money
At the end of it all we will discover we've been helping our enemies to destroy dis nation.
Open ur eyes.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by valencia25(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
I confirmed the news here  http://naijamediaworld..com/2012/01/sng-disagree-with-n97litre-said-nlcfg.html

, Hope the Military will not dsiturb the peaceful rally?
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by jadakiss213(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
@last poster,definately
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by otondo55: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
One nigeria is just a mirage. We can never be one.

Revolution is not the answer, but break up of the country is the way.

We are NEVER one, separate this union on time shocked
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Ogetogeo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
Somebody just want to go to jail and answer 'political prisioner'.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Korrection(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
again i advice, the fg no longer count this as a protest but civil disturbance, he that goes to a gun batttle shudnt do so with a cutlass, be warned,
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by GeneralGEJ: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Over my dead body.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Kolababa: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
beware of this dictator

Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by kizito96(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
Those interested in Political Office should wait till 2015, and not to use the fuel subsidy to launch their party
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by GeneralGEJ: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
Kolababa:

beware of this dictator

Is this your father - Serious i am not this ugly in real life
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Nymphnode(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
Prison dey hungry Femi Kuti and hin people. Pastor Bakare think say na the days of Paul and Silas we dey. Holy Ghost no dey break prison walls this days o. I suggest another approach less . . . .
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by laCapri: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
@kizito96
Don't mind them.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by teskyg: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
It is now cleared the motives of those bunch of ACN Masquerades pretending to be activitist that want to start another Boko Haram in Lagos.Brigades of Soldiers will be at hand to welcome you on Saturday at Ojota with Horse wips and Gun Butt.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by sholatech(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
There is absolutely nothing wrong with peaceful protests. I thought President GEJ will start performing immediately with the extra funds from reduced subsidy and watch as the crowd in Ojota will thin our Naturally. I also wonder if NLC will be able to lead Non-civil servants out again on street protests.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by teskyg: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ Shola.Please join them on Saturday.We await an eye witness account from you on this forum.Them go horse wip your fat ass and you wont be able to sit or sleep.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by niddamugu(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
They are bunch of jokers

you can choose to remain a slave to corruption - some of us are awake. - It is time . We dont need a corrupt labour organisation . I dont remember them having a labour union in libya or tunisa

Ironically, in this country, there are "slaves who love their chains". They are so comfortable eating from the trash & eating the crumbs that fall from the master's table. We may not get to the Libyan level but one thing is certain - the world has changed and with the level of information flowing around, it will be difficult to stop everybody at the same time, even though some could and have been stopped (NLC/TUC),

Please get the book - "slaves who love their chains" by Dr. D. K. Olukoya (MFM General Overseer)
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by 989900: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
"slaves who love their chains"

WORD!
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by chakula: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
Kai people dey wicked woo is that what you could pray for your fellow NLANDER?

teskyg:

@ Shola.Please join them on Saturday.We await an eye witness account from you on this forum.Them go horse wip your fat Bottom and you wont be able to sit or sleep.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by crackhouse(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
In as much as i don't like the protests, the govt also need to be reminded that people can take laws into their hands if they don't develop this country. The president is talking abt using fuel subsidy money to develop Nigeria's economy which i totally disbelieve. Come to think of it, how many years does Gej have to stay as the president? Probably 3yrs or less and what makes some people think he will do all that within 3yrs? Remember, it's not even up to 3yrs cos in 2014 they will start making preparations for another election come 2015. And as we all know in Nigeria, nothing moves whenever campaign is around the corner. Don't be deceived people. Wise up! Don't be a kid forever!. We can't continue like this forever, there must be a change and it is people that will make it happen and not ghosts or animals.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by juman(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
Dawdy:

[color=#000099][/color]
Before u say revolution is not the answer, can u tell us what d question is?

I adjusted what I wrote.

Revolution that will lead to the break up of the country is the answer.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
crackhouse:

In as much as i don't like the protests, the govt also need to be reminded that people can take laws into their hands if they don't develop this country. The president is talking abt using fuel subsidy money to develop Nigeria's economy which i totally disbelieve. Come to think of it, how many years does Gej have to stay as the president? Probably 3yrs or less and what makes some people think he will do all that within 3yrs? Remember, it's not even up to 3yrs cos in 2014 they will start making preparations for another election come 2015. And as we all know in Nigeria, nothing moves whenever campaign is around the corner. Don't be deceived people. Wise up! Don't be a kid forever!. We can't continue like this forever, there must be a change and it is people that will make it happen and not ghosts or animals.

Nigerians understand what is going on - it is the high probability that what our leaders are telling us are bold-faced lies that makes majority turn out in hope that any thing will bring some answer even if it is a lie (again)
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by estatemark(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
The price of good Governance is internal vigilance, it is a welcome idea provided it for a peaceful purpose.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Demdem(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
To be honest, such gathering should hold continuously at least once every two weeks. Its healthy for our democratic process. I hope the organizers will consider this.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by dejiariyo1: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. -Goethe.

So many evil things are happening in Nigeria due to the fact that we are all cowards and love to continue hoping.
We keep hoping till these bunch of IMF and World Bank puppets take us back to the days of slavery and this time its will be Economic Slavery.
Its not even about subsidy its about transparency in GOVT, its about speaking against a Government that is ready to spend a billion naira to feed the president while the average Nigerians are wallowing in Poverty.

Its a shame!
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by MuNeme(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
Can those noise makers convince themselves deep down in their heart that they are fighting a just cause for the masses?
Bunch of disgruntled elements seeking political relevance at all cost! How I wish the fed govt will ignore them and face the problems facing the country.
For the records, Fashola remains the chief security officer of Lagos and should be held accountable for any breakdown of order there.
Sycophants desperately seeking political relevance at all cost
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Omitaomukarim(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
its a good idea,it will surely pass a message across. kip it up SNG.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Beaf: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
Nymph node:

Prison dey hungry Femi Kuti and hin people. Pastor Bakare think say na the days of Paul and Silas we dey. Holy Ghost no dey break prison walls this days o. I suggest another approach less . . . .

9ja pipo! Una no de fail to crack pesin rib!
Una go take laf wound small pikin o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Rad1cal: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
They should better not disturb traffic flow that day or else [size=14pt]KOBOKO[/size]
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Beaf: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
deji.ariyo:

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. -Goethe.

So many evil things are happening in Nigeria due to the fact that we are all cowards and love to continue hoping.
We keep hoping till these bunch of IMF and World Bank puppets take us back to the days of slavery and this time its will be Economic Slavery.
Its not even about subsidy its about transparency in GOVT, its about speaking against a Government that is ready to spend a billion naira to feed the president while the average Nigerians are wallowing in Poverty.

Its a shame!

As for the bolded, people have heard these daft excuse over and over and it still sounds as daft and as contrived as ever.

[list]
[li]Have the demonstrators protested at the lack of transparency in Lagos state?[/li]
[li]Have they demonstrated because their governor (even if he is among the best) is doing fuckall, but go to Abuja with a begging bowl?[/li]
[li]When will they demonstrate because Lagos should be paying revenues to the FG instead of collecting a monthly free money cheque like an invalid?[/li]
[li]When will they demonstrate because their LG chairman is nothing but a waste of space?[/li]
[/list]

It makes people look like fools driven by dark, ulterior motives when they neglect the obvious wrong under their noses and reach up to the FG. Thinking people begin to wonder if the real reason is that their LG chairman and governor are people like them, while the President is a stranger from God knows where, that can be attacked at will.
You are only fooling yourself.

Many of you are too ignorant to know what the country requires to move forward, that is why you make yourselves into stumbling blocks for a govt that is setting things as they should be.
If you want an example of what your LG should be doing for you, then take a close look at the pic below. It is a 35MW LG owned power station in the UK. GEJ has given LG's and states the go ahead to generate power, maybe you should be protesting the reason why your LG is still a phucking dump attached to an intravenous drip of FG welfare money after 51 damn years. You people are a nuisance and will be treated as nuisances.

Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by vanstanzy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
See what BB, Twitter and Facebook is doing to Nigeria? On a more serious note, I think these guys should give Jonathan time and see how he utilizes the subsidy savings from the present hike.
@abhosts
TRUE SPIT MY FRIEND, LETS SEE WHAT THOSE DOOSHBAGS!IN GOVT WILL DO WITH THE PROCEEDS BEFORE WE GO AHEAD. MEANWHILE AM NOT TRYING TO DISCOURAGE SNG, BUT WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOR THIS TIME? HOPE IT AINT ONLY IN LAGOS? WHO'S GONNA BE LEADING? JUST CURIOUS MEN, YA DIGG! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by boyt1: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
T. Bakare  from activist  SNG to greedy CPC. this is desperado unlimited. The SNG so called activist are all criminals using poor masses to achieve their political goals.  Let them come out plain with their political party and agenda, and stop using the protest as agenda.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Detongue: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2012
Bunch of coporate holligans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others / APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report / Exposed: Buhari, Amaechi Were Actually Arrested In London (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.