Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? (10166 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by amaechijay: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2012
capital NO!
Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
amaechijay: capital NO!
Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by woo9aijachicks(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
okay now you guys are starting to sound a bit silly.

I believe anyone can be attracted to anybody, no matter the race, where he/her lives or work. As a friend of mine always said, "Attraction Is Not A Choice".
Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by Ugoc3(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
yeah,atleast its realy easy 2 chik nd strap ;Dyeah,atleast its realy easy 2 chik nd strap
Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by 50samuel(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
I have dated a class mate then when i was in ss2 and till now we're still kicking together after 11years. I dated a course mate when in university but i have to discharge d lady because she is always by me thereby making my friends to move away from me. I dated a co-worker i enjoy her cos any time i need to-to to Bleep she go bring am sharply but cant marry her sah. Am out for now!
Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by redcliff: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mr BigDick:

Hey ma'am, do you by any chance, know a certain Rachel Agbattah

Short, fair, pretty? Yes I do know her. lol
Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
woo9aijachicks: okay now you guys are starting to sound a bit silly.

I believe anyone can be attracted to anybody, no matter the race, where he/her lives or work. As a friend of mine always said, "Attraction Is Not A Choice".

there is a HUGE difference between being attracted to someone, and deciding to DATE that person......the decision is all down to YOU and YOUR beliefs. there are many instances where i could certainly be attracted to a lady BUT wont EVER date her.......for example a beautiful physically handicapped lady, a sexy ret[b]a[/b]rded woman, a gorgeous blind or deaf woman, a lady that has previously dated any family members (or tight friend) of mine, a friend's or acquaintance's daughter, someone underage etc etc etc.........but hey, if you will date just about any woman you are attracted to, then fair enough, to each their own!
Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by LTRAVIS(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2012
Yea i can....except u ar a flirt..so she wont see u..doin dirty stuffz abi
Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by jpphilips(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2012
Kelvin172: I personally cant do it.

For a man, it is realistic but for a woman it sounds childish, if you are on a job of 10m annually and you have young and eligible bachelors on the same or higher pay grade as colleagues, where exactly will you be looking at?
school teachers? some females posters here don't think.

it is understandable when a woman is on a "dry job" and she needs financial liberation through dating and marriage, it might be "financially inappropriate" to choose a colleague who is also on a "dry job" too.

if you are on a good job as a woman, you now go and date a farmer or school teacher to prove what point exactly?
Re: Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
Class mate yeah, co-worker no!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Naughtiest Pre-wedding Shoot Ever" Man Places Mouth On Lady's Boobs(photo) / This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me / Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.