Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing (2431 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by jorgan(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
hello every one,if i were u wat will u do?i was on my way to ikoyi and i was about to board a bus as i was abut to enter i saw a guy and his babe looking confused this was wat happened,they where comin fromc ele so they dropped at mile 2 and the guys babe gave the conductor 500 naira as payment for the bus the bout of them did not have 60 change,so the conductor explained to them dat there as no change so the babe started insulting the conductor,so the coductor became angry and started to beat the chik,but the babes boyfriend whom she was dating was afriad to fight.guess was he did he started crying while the conductor was smashin his babe,the guy really cried asking for help until we came to there res,guess the guys age?25.so if na u guys watin u go do embarassed guy acts dat way? embarassed
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by ima1(f): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
she needs to dump him imediately, no woman wants to be with a man that cannot protect n fight for her
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by sylvao2000(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2007
l will run and run and run runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by toksdam(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
atleast he did something,he cried

2 Likes

Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by iice(f): 2:23am On Oct 10, 2007
I see why nollywood is still stuck in 'that' stage grin grin grin
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Kashif(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2007
I won't hang out with an insultive babe. If she lands herself in trouble through her mouth, nobody should expect me to start fighting with a bus conductor. The same mouth should recieve the slaps.

Why should she start exchanging words with a riff raff in the first place? angry angry
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by jkpretty(f): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2007
Damn! the girl is so stupid to be using her silly mouth to cause problem & expecting the boyfriend to become superman

I'll rather keep my mouth shut where my guy is, should any case of insult arise, becos i can't bare anybody reigning abuses on him talk more of beating. Nahhhhh! i can't think it
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by crazyp(f): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2007
@ poster,

i dont understand how this is important to ur future
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Easybaby(f): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2007
crazyp:

@ poster,

i don't understand how this is important to your future

lol grin grin grin

Tell him more tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Bosdem(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2007
Kashif:

I won't hang out with an insultive babe. If she lands herself in trouble through her mouth, nobody should expect me to start fighting with a bus conductor. The same mouth should recieve the slaps.

Why should she start exchanging words with a riff raff in the first place? angry angry
jkpretty:

Damn! the girl is so stupid to be using her silly mouth to cause problem & expecting the boyfriend to become superman

I'll rather keep my mouth shut where my guy is, should any case of insult arise, because i can't bare anybody reigning abuses on him talk more of beating. Nahhhhh! i can't think it

make them panelbeat her mouth well well.

2 poster, i wonder what ur future will be like, if this is what is important for the future.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Seun(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2007
I'll return the money to the conductor, carry her, and run, of course.
Running is an under-rated fighting tactic. If you can't fight, don't cry: just run! wink
And if you can't run, no problem. Just beg. Begging works like a charm.

I think the story is too silly to be true:
1) A conductor will not have time to beat a passenger for such a flimsy reason.
The driver has other places to go, why waste time beating a girl?

2) In real life, the other passengers will jump to her defense, as a fellow passenger.

Come on, we've all been in molues. This is a fairy tale of the first order.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Ndipe(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2007
How do you know the guy's age@the poster?

@toksdam, you are funny.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by jorgan(m): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2007
i picked up his id card on d ground a the incident,are u okey now cool
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Ndipe(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2007
I think the story is a figment of your imagination.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by jorgan(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2007
ok.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by chidnosky: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2007
Well, if ma girl runs her mouth , then she'll have to take the pains that comes with . Ain't gettin' wacked for any babe. It ain't love ok. grin grin grin
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by fesse(f): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2007
na her mouth land am for problem grin grin grin grin grin. so at poster what do expect the guy to do, to go and fight for somebody that cant control her mouth. this thread is too funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by sylvao2000(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2007
jorgan:

i picked up his id card on d ground a the incident,are u okey now cool

what do you mean pick up his ld card, which of the ld card do we have age on it??

National ld card ?--------- ( which l dont have one, any nairalander with national ld card pls confirm if there is age on it )

Work ld card ? ( got one but no age writing on it )

Please tell me ooo l need to know or you are what they call the devil workdshope grin grin grin
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2007
@ Poster: Very entertaining.

But, very unrealistic too.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by chyde(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2007
guys, lets b reasonable

* she may be a pro at insulting conductors and the guy stood to make a point
* he has malaria
* discharge ffrom the hospital
* he did his best: he cried
* she tot that her guy is superman.?
* her guy saw the chest of the tout and chilled, ol' boiy' him find him level
* at least , for the next 3 days , she will understand the art and science of silence due to painful and sore lips
* let us all praise the guy, that respected himself
* the other passengers nko, woit did they do? she must have been yapping her mouth in the bus to make the other passengers dislike her, talkless her guy
* lets be real: that was nt her day

period

nb/ps:

poster, u have a bad and lurid sense of imagination, o!

1 Like

Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by romeo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2008
Abeg make una chill with all these wetin the story got to with his future, Fake people!!!!

@topic
If i allow my babe to insult someone else for no good reason then i deserve a beating too, I am the one to stop the insults before it gets out of hand to avoid a situation where people will post the incident online grin grin grin

But on a serious note i think the boyfriend in question is the poster if the story is true
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Don1DeMaco: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2008
my thoughts exactly, couldnt own up to it.

dont worry u did the right thing apart from the crying part sha

since u no fit fight try not to dey follow woman wey get sharp mouth cos e go still happen again
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by SweetT1: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2008
@Poster

If it was my girlfriend, that conductor is a dead rough meat. This is why i always say Nigerian police is useless. Why won't any government protect the weakest people in a society- women, kids and the elderly.

@Chyde

I don't give rat's @ss whatever reason he has, he has no business putting his hands on a woman. I don't care even if he has an insect in his brain. Nigeria is a useless society. Just the thought of putting my hands on a woman alone, makes my arms so heavy and weak.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by skipo87(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2008
lmao this is so funny, reading posts of other ppl makes me lol lmao. the gal got what she needed. i think some gals should learn to keep their mouth shut. i would have walked away from the scene but that can't happen cos i'll never hang out with a gal that is not disciplined. i'm still lmao :-d
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2008
simple: break up with him undecided
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by stag: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2008
poor script u have here cos nollywood has gone beyond [s]fabu[/s] tales i told in high school though this is quite dumb. tongue
bros no dey bobo us here again with lies grin grin grin
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2008
Sweet T:

@Poster

If it was my girlfriend, that conductor is a dead rough meat. This is why i always say Nigerian police is useless. Why won't any government protect the weakest people in a society- women, kids and the elderly.

**raise eyebrow** so that man wasn't showing weakness too? the govt. needs to protect all it's citizen, the young, the weak, and the elderly. . . .even the strongest needs to be protected.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by oziomatv(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2008
I think heaven will receive one visitor that day.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by romeo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2008
Una dey make me laugh grin grin grin because conductor don size boy friend finish know say him go beat both like small children
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2008
Why the girl go provoke conductor in the first place?
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Souljagirl(f): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2008
chei, i don laugh die, wonders shall never end. who knows if this story was made up sef? naija people and your drama! una for try put ur creative minds to good use. cool nevertheless, the girl may have just been arguing with the conductor about her change, aint nothing indecent about that. so because she's a woman, she should have just shut up and looked at the conductor like a mumu ehn? and that boyfriend of hers, walai, if i was her, when we reach home, i'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget, then dump his sorry weak ass. how can you not stand up for your woman, irrespective of what she does? at least help her save face at that point, then when you both get home, make you scold am or whatever, but at least have her back! some little boys walk around and think because they have a "kini" in between their legs, that it makes them a man. no go wise up o! shio!
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by ifyalways(f): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2008
sylvao2000:

what do you mean pick up his ld card, which of the ld card do we have age on it??

National ld card ?--------- ( which l don't have one, any nairalander with national ld card please confirm if there is age on it )

Work ld card ? ( got one but no age writing on it )

Please tell me ooo l need to know or you are what they call the devil workdshope grin grin grin
ROFLMAO.lol

@ topic if am a guy and my girfriend cud not respect me and goes on to insult the conductor/anybody in my presence,then if dhe is beaten,she should not expect me to fight for her.she asked for it. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Types Of Women -(strictly 4 Men) / What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? / When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.