Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? (5331 Views)

When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / A Bird And A White Rose Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by ufobabe(f): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2007
a bird and a fish, can they fall in love?

but the bigger guestion is "where are they going 2 build their home?

princes/princess in the house, please make me understand.
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by efuah(f): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2007
they can't fall in love . . . but if they decide to. . . they will build their home on trust wink
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by olanajim(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2007
Who is a bird and who is a fish?

Whaever they are, Efuah was right, they would build their house on trust.
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by ufobabe(f): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2007
i still feel that trust is not solid enough 2 hold their mansion.
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by olanajim(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2007
Why?
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by sylvao2000(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2007
@poster , You will get the best answer to your question on Bird And A Fish forum , therefore l strongly advice you to go there forum if not possible for you as human then turn Bird or Fish and be part of them, l promise ur question will be settle, abgaya

1 Like

Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by Easybaby(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2007
This thread has been treated here before
. . or the bird and fish are still looking for where to build their home undecided tongue tongue
Anyway, they can partly live in the air and partly live in the water  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by sylvao2000(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2007
@Easybaby, You self must you reply evey post hmmmmmmm take time oo , you none fit read and none reply , this ur busy body is geting too much na , well l know what to do, just watch me do my thing my own way. grin
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by ufobabe(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2007
olanajim:

Why?

because marriage is an expensive alliance
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by olanajim(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2007
Marriage is the cheapest allaince l can think of at the moment. Any way who is the fish? And the birds?
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by Easybaby(f): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2007
sylvao2000:

@Easybaby, You self must you reply evey post hmmmmmmm take time oo , you none fit read and none reply , this your busy body is geting too much na , well l know what to do, just watch me do my thing my own way. grin

So, I'm watchable tongue tongue tongue

lol grin grin grin
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by ufobabe(f): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2007
olanajim:

Any way who is the fish? And the birds?

time and eternity
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by PrettyMonk(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2007
All this talk of Bird & Fish is driving me nut.Come-On.Talk of Trust. Who can be Trusted No one Only God Almighty.Well! if they fall in love(They should Stan-Up) (lol) they should bear in mind that it might never Work-Out

Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by cblow(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ Pretty Monk:
Kpom, well said
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by saucekid(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2007
which kain love be that?

the bird go chop the fisn na
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by Joey82(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2007
@poster

we were talking about Falling in love, now u brought marriage into the whole thing,
well, they can fall in love even if they cannot marry.

Besides what's the difference between time and eternity
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by 2dye4(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2007
saucekid:

which kain love be that?

the bird go chop the fisn na

definitely agree to that one!
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by ufobabe(f): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2007
love doesn't hurt but show concern

why would the bird eat up the fish?

is that love?
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by saucekid(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2007
@ poster,

shey love no dey hungry?
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by ufobabe(f): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2007
saucekid:

@ poster,

shey love no dey hungry?

which kind hunger bi that?
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by loofas(f): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2007
Love is CARING, SHARING & GIVING.

wink grin cool kiss cool
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by ufobabe(f): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2007
loofas:

Love is CARING, SHARING & GIVING.

wink grin cool kiss cool

well said.

in addition, love knows no barriers and doesn't recognise colour or creed.
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by sylvao2000(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2007
@ufobabe ,  addition, love knows no barriers and doesn't recognise colour or creed.

if that you said is right will you fall in love with a madman in the street or will love know a madman?
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by Easybaby(f): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2007
if that you said is right will you fall in love with a madman in the street or will love know a madman?

lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by ufobabe(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2007
sylvao2000:
[/color]

a person with a paralysing fear of heights would not be a wise choice as a climbing partner 2 scale the slipes of mount Everest.
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by Busta(f): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2007
h.u.h??
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by bouzymill(m): 12:55am On Oct 14, 2007
Like this Topic, "Can a Bird and A fish fall in love?" lets check it intellectually. There are lots of things they dont have in common, Fish has no wings, but fins. Bird has feathers while fish has scales.
Now, these are real differences which if we check very well, one looks like subsitute for the other, so if we all agree that Love cuts beyond reasonable limits, then they can still look at each other as "almost" the same,

The main difference is Water and Air? If they undastand in sum other ways that they are almost the same, then they would work sumtin out? Like the Fish coming to the River bank where there are sill sum kind of water to safeguard it while the bird can kin of stay there, I think there should be a lil connection between them there,

Maybe av not made any sense?
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by ufobabe(f): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2007
bouzymill:

Like this Topic, "Can a Bird and A fish fall in love?" lets check it intellectually. There are lots of things they don't have in common, Fish has no wings, but fins. Bird has feathers while fish has scales.
Now, these are real differences which if we check very well, one looks like subsitute for the other, so if we all agree that Love cuts beyond reasonable limits, then they can still look at each other as "almost" the same,

The main difference is Water and Air? If they undastand in sum other ways that they are almost the same, then they would work sumtin out? Like the Fish coming to the River bank where there are sill sum kind of water to safeguard it while the bird can kin of stay there, I think there should be a little connection between them there,

Maybe av not made any sense?

my bother, u too much.
that is a perfect idea.
guy! thanks
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by sammyjl(f): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2007
It depends here, ok, so u r talking of the real ppl right. I mean two ppl from very different backgrounds. If this is the case, than yeah, a bird and a fish can fall inlove and i assume u r talking of ppl.

Two complete opposites can attract each other. Hell ya
Re: Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? by niceuzor: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2007
ufobabe - i'm sorry so sad today, no comment? cry

(1) (Reply)

Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} / The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.