Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} (5331 Views)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sweetpie23: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2009
please nominate angry will be back
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Ben13: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2009
how many of this?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Godmother(f): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2009
I wonder o undecided
Besides, who are the nominees?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitesturd(f): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2009
Please nominees
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sweetpie23: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2009
Godmother:

I wonder o undecided
Besides, who are the nominees?
people choice
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2009
After clearly terrorizing Nairaland since Jan 1st to Nov,

Before falling in love with SEXY-ZEE and dropping all sorts of terrorism and militancy

Just because of her,

Im hoping U all would norminate both of us for ALL awards~

PLEASE I love u S.Z anywher u are~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sweetpie23: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2009
190:

Before falling in love with SEXY-ZEE and dropping all sorts of terrorism and militancy

Just because of her,

keep your fingers cross grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Godmother(f): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2009
As expected I nominate Michellin for Most Controversial  grin Love her spunk
Wale.star for the position of Randiest Poster
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2009
I nominate pc guru ,me for most matured and coolest dude.Okay kidding but i'll go with platinummnk for most matured male and Godmother female
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
and im norminating 190 and sexyzee
for the best couple on nairaland

if sexyzee can indeed change 190 a one time
nairaland terrorist then indeed they are up for the award~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitesturd(f): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
nominating TOP UP for the most matured female in NLAND.at least goin by the way she replies to threads.she is always frank.
nominating wale star as he most randy male on NLAND.
coming up wt others.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2009
if i am not nominate, i will angered.
afterall, i have been the bestest english composer on NL.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Godmother(f): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2009
pc guru:

I nominate pc guru ,me for most matured and coolest dude.Okay kidding but i'll go with platinummnk for most matured male and Godmother female

embarassed embarassed embarassed Eoowwww I have been nominated.I feel good taran ranran ranran
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
Godmother:

embarassed embarassed embarassed Eoowwww I have been nominated.I feel good taran ranran ranran

and u are supposed to be under the mature female category!!
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2009
definately im gonna be norminated alongside my baby sexyzee~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
190:

definately im gonna be norminated alongside my baby sexyzee~

yeah for psychotic couple of the year!!
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Godmother(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
izeek:

and u are supposed to be under the mature female category!!

Being mature doesnt mean you cant have fun or be playful
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by ammamat(f): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
I will nominate when U,

Am still thinking who to nominate
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyZee(f): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
190:

Just because of  her,

now, it arnt funny at all 190 abi, watin be ur name, wat Bleep is wrong wif u, it like u don loco abi
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyLeamon(f): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2009
izeek:

yeah for psychotic couple of the year!!
ROFL cheesy @topic, mrbrownjay definitely got to be one of the best male poster around. whitelexi hope I got his name right, now without dat guy nairaland will be boring his drama keep nairaland boiling. sissy is one of the best female poster eventhough she rarely post on the romance section, but her posts are always on point and educative. and rokiatu her posts are short, but she always hit the mark. and oh yes Izeek because I once had a crush on him he can be funny at times. I will be back now I can't think. grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2009
sexyLeamon:

ROFL cheesy @topic, mrbrownjay definitely got to be one of the best male poster around. whitelexi hope I got his name right, now without dat guy nairaland will be boring his drama keep nairaland boiling. sissy is one of the best female poster eventhough she rarely post on the romance section, but her posts are always on point and educative. and rokiatu her posts are short, but she always hit the mark. and oh yes Izeek because I once had a crush on him he can be funny at times. I will be back now I can't think. grin

i only made your list cos am a clown!!
that will not make good p.r for my future bussiness.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyZee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2009
stop da bullshit, cos it arnt gonna be funny any more abi  sey na by force angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
sexyZee:

stop da bullshit, cos it arnt gonna be funny any more abi  sey na by force angry angry angry angry angry angry

look he just likes you and wants you to be his cyber wife, dont think there is a crime in it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyLeamon(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
izeek:

i only made your list cos am a clown!!
that will not make good p.r for my future bussiness.
trust me eh, it hard been funny then intelligent. grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyZee(f): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2009
izeek:

look he just likes you and wants you to be his cyber wife, dont think there is a crime in it.  grin grin grin grin

Abeg, help me tel him i no dey available, n he sud stop paste it around, hahaha i dont tink das matured enof
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
sexyLeamon:

trust me eh, it hard been funny then intelligent. grin

oh well!, so what happened to the crush, u grew out of it?
sure i can't do 1 or 2 things to re-awaken it?

sexyZee:

Abeg, help me tel him i no dey available, n he sud stop paste it around, hahaha i dont tink das matured enof

well some girls have been know to fall after public show of affection. he probably see's u as the type.

moreso, i know 190, u'r just the new craze of the moment, watch out some1 new will come and take his attention of u.

like his name, he moves with cars in vogue.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyZee(f): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
kul
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyLeamon(f): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2009
izeek:

oh well!, so what happened to the crush, u grew out of it?
sure i can't do 1 or 2 things to re-awaken it?
lol re-awaken it, not needed there still little bit of love left deep down.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2009
sexyLeamon:

lol re-awaken it, not needed there still little bit of love left deep down.

oh well am glad i still got some little lasting fever there.

u wanna talk somewhere else!
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyLeamon(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
have u got an email address?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2009
yes,am gonna let it up for 5mins. when u got it, let me know ok.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyLeamon(f): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.