Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Sin That Defeats Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sin That Defeats Jesus (2942 Views)

The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / The Sin That God Cannot Forgive? (the Unpardonable Sin) / Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Sweetnecta: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
My inlaw Frosbel is avoiding me.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Arosa(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
however the ideal situation is to be sinless but that is impossible

That is so untrue, we don't have sin in our DNA. man can live without sin. In the new world order that Jesus Christ advocated, we will all live a life without sin.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
Arosa:

That is so untrue, we don't have sin in our DNA. man can live without sin. In the new world order that Jesus Christ advocated, we will all live a life without sin. 
we will live a life without sin when christ returns because we will have a renewal of spirit and satan (our evil side) will be chained down . but until then, you can never liVe a sinless life and if you think you can ? i dont think you are human. you are probably a robot that likes coming on NL
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
Arosa:

AND THE TRUTH IS DEFINITELY NOT IN YOU so i doubt you are a real believer. 1 john 1 vs 8
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Sweetnecta: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Shhhhhhhhh! Quite. The two disbelievers ^^^^^^^^^^ are talking, lying to each other.

How are the christians showing us that Jesus the forgiveness capability of Jesus was not defeated by the sin of "sinning against the Holy Ghost"?

And the death of Jesus has been rendered to be valueless.

While the christians are going under the blood of Jesus and come out still unforgiven, we in Islam boldly approach God Who Jesus worshiped. We humble ourselves and as we ask Him for His Mercy and Forgiveness, He grants us both by His Will.

See. That was easy. And we don't have kill any animal or haul a soul on the cross to achieve this.

Allah is definitely Complete in Ability.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Shhhhhhhhh! Quite. The two disbelievers ^^^^^^^^^^ are talking, lying to each other.

How are the christians showing us that Jesus the forgiveness capability of Jesus was not defeated by the sin of "sinning against the Holy Ghost"?

And the death of Jesus has been rendered to be valueless.

While the christians are going under the blood of Jesus and come out still unforgiven, we in Islam boldly approach God Who Jesus worshiped. We humble ourselves and as we ask Him for His Mercy and Forgiveness, He grants us both by His Will.

See. That was easy. And we don't have kill any animal or haul a soul on the cross to achieve this.

Allah is definitely Complete in Ability.
islam is a doctrine concocted by the roman catholic church same as christianity. i am not advocating religion. i am advocating a lifestyle. i dont believe in churches or mosques. they are both dens of iniquity
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Arosa(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
@ Sweetnecta, does Islam think or say man can live without sin?
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Sweetnecta: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^^^ i do not want us to walk away from the topic.
However, while you people need a medium to seek forgiveness from God, muslims approach God without any medium.

The one who at the end is forgiven is equal to the one who did not commit sin because both are sinless.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sweetnecta:

However, while you people need a medium to seek forgiveness from God, muslims approach God without any medium.

The one who at the end is forgiven is equal to the one who did not commit sin because both are sinless.
however you pray to a stone. thats idolatry of the highest order LEVITICUS 26 VS 1
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
AND HOW A BLACK MAN CAN TAKE UP THE FALSE RELIGION OF THEIR OPPRESSORS IS BEYOND ME. YOU ALL ARE SHEEP. this applies to christians and muslims. you both need to have your heads examined for real. you need prayers and fasting  grin following the white man and the arab like sheep
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Arosa(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
buzugee:

AND HOW A BLACK MAN CAN TAKE UP THE FALSE RELIGION OF THEIR OPPRESSORS IS BEYOND ME. YOU ALL ARE SHEEP. this applies to christians and muslims. you both need to have your heads examined for real. you need prayers and fasting  grin following the white man and the arab like sheep

I genuinely like Christianity, Its my choice. I have an open heart when it comes to religion, I tried Olokun and Ogun but Jesus is the best.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Sweetnecta: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^ darn pagan. I guess you are walking your way through them all; replacing one with another.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
Arosa:

I genuinely like Christianity, Its my choice. I have an open heart when it comes to religion, I tried Olokun and Ogun but Jesus is the best.  
thats the problem. religion is man made. religion is demonic. it is a system concocted by satanic egotistic men who wanted to and still  control the masses. the lord didnt bring religion. he brought you laws and commandments. some slick salesmen saw the laws and commandments and figured, i could make money and control people with this information---and BOOM. religion erupted on the scene
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Arosa(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^ darn pagan. I guess you are walking your way through them all; replacing one with another.

I am open to everything, even Islam, that is why I ask you those questions. I wast to be able to decide for myself which one is best.
buzugee:

thats the problem. religion is man made. religion is demonic. it is a system concocted by satanic egotistic men who wanted to and still  control the masses. the lord didnt bring religion. he brought you laws and commandments. some slick salesmen saw the laws and commandments and figured, i could make money and control people with this information---and BOOM. religion erupted on the scene

My problem with religion is that it is too conservative.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
Arosa:

I am open to everything, even Islam, that is why I ask you those questions. I wast to be able to decide for myself which one is best.
My problem with religion is that it is too conservative. 
stay away from religion, read your bible, treat people nicely and have faith in the lord.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Arosa(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
buzugee:

stay away from religion, read your bible, treat people nicely and have faith in the lord.

That is contradictory, reading the bible and having faith in the Lord already makes one religious.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
Arosa:

That is contradictory, reading the bible and having faith in the Lord already makes one religious.
no it does not make you religious. it makes you a good citizen of the world. the bible is a manual of instruction for how the human being should live. when you buy an electrical appliance it comes with a set of instructions in how to operate it. the lord gave us the bible as our manual of instruction in how to live. you have dietary laws, moral laws, how to dress, how to treat others, etc in the book. it is a lifestyle not a religion. some demonic shyster decided to turn it into a religion.
imagine me making a religion out of the manual of instruction for my refrigerator ? i can do it and i bet i will have followers too.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Arosa(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
buzugee:

no it does not make you religious. it makes you a good citizen of the world. the bible is a manual of instruction for how the human being should live. when you buy an electrical appliance it comes with a set of instructions in how to operate it. the lord gave us the bible as our manual of instruction in how to live. you have dietary laws, moral laws, how to dress, how to treat others, etc in the book. it is a lifestyle not a religion. some demonic shyster decided to turn it into a religion.
imagine me making a religion out of the manual of instruction for my refrigerator ? i can do it and i bet i will have followers too.

grin grin grin grin grin That is not a general notion.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
Arosa:

grin grin grin grin grin That is not a general notion.
you are right. it is not a general notion. thats why the world is what it is today. if it became a general notion, hell (the world today) will turn to heaven. all these people killing each other over false religion. people oppressing each other and not respecting each other and stealing govt money and worldwide corruption and all kinds of madness. YES YOU ARE RIGHT, IT IS NOT A GENERAL NOTION, HENCE THE STATE OF THE WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY. THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT cheesy
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by LagosShia: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
buzugee:

LOTS OF QUESTIONS. HERE WE GO
1-can you tell us what you meant by "Jesus died so as to ease the burden of that weight"? A human is 2 seperate entity. a spirit and a body. the spirit and the body always co-operate with one another and are best buddies in people whose spirit is ruled and controlled by their desires. They are both as happy as can be. However the end result of such a symbiotic relationship is always death. the lord will allow satan to consume you if you keep this type of relationship without trying to rectify it. Next we have the 2 entities forced to co-operate with each other as in the case of people who love the lord. the spirit is down with the lord but the body is at odds with the spirit. the body wants to have fun. well this makes for a wretched existence for many believers. believers who decided to indulge the body in sin the past were cut off from the lord because he does not deal with unclean people, does not matter how strong your faith is. so 'jesus' has come to ease that situation. meaning while you may sin, so long as your faith is strong in the lord, you will not be cut off from him. HOWEVER THE TYPE OF SIN YOU COMMIT WILL DETERMINE IF YOU REALLY HAVE FAITH IN THE LORD OR NOT. if you go around sleeping with other mens wives, stealing from people, beating people up (basically sins against other people) then that means your faith is non-existent. however sins against yourself such as m-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-o-n, smoking weed, etc etc are the type of sins that people with strong faith commit. sins not against other people, but against yourself. if you for some reason commit a sin against another person, then you have to beg them for forgiveness immediately
you are a story telller.it is either these:

1.) you are immune from sin

or
2.) you are immune from punishment if you commit sin and therefore you have license to commit sin.

which?

i mean like did people stop dying because according to Paul in the new testament it was through the so called "sin of Adam" that "sin entered into the world".so even Jesus is paying for that also,people at least those who believe ought to have stopped dying.dont you think so?-- sin is already in the world so death is inevitable. however the death that is inevitable is the first death (the death of the body, for it has been appointed to man to live 120 years. genesis 6 vs 3). so we cant help that. the dice has been cast. however the death that will be eradicated for the believers will be the second death. the second death is the death of the spirit. if you are an unbeliever when he returns. not only will your physical body be put to death. but your spirit will be destroyed forever. that will be the end of you. those who are believers and have died will have their bodys ressurected. see, spirits never die. they are simply recycled into new bodies. but those who dont believe in him when he returns ? their spirit will be destroyed forever. you aint never coming back into the kingdom of heaven (which will be on earth). all evil will be destroyed and earth will be transformed to heaven. no more suffereing. everyone has plentiful food, a vineyard, a mansion etc etc. you can marry as many wives as you want etc etc
if we are meant to believe that "death" is a curse and punishment for sin.and we are meant to believe that Jesus' magical blood as alleged by christians is the ultimate cure.then once the price was paid,then the cure has being made and we ought to see the end to the punishment called "death" according to christianity.Islam has a different and more reasonable outlook on death.

also,also,those who believed in Jesus and his "dying" should be "angelic" or they should not have the ability to sin because the "blood" allegedly "purified" them.or even if they sin,it is okay.in other words Jesus has given you a blank cheque to sin and sin and sin and go free!!!lucky christians!!!no wonder they dont even fear the idea of lying!!! i believe i answered this in the first question. this is not a license to sin but a license to God even if you sin. however like i said, if your faith is strong, you will not commit certain types of sin. if you commit sins against other people, the lord will get satan to give you a nice butt whooping. sins against yourself however will be overlooked because the blood of jesus automatically wipes them away. see, sins against other people ? you have affected another mans spirit negatively so you have to beg the person for forgiveness quickly before the lord sends satan to whoop your butt. however when you sin against yourself ? you have not affected anyones spirit.

this your story is a new one:only sins against oneself are forgiven because of Jesus' blood while those committed against others are not forgiven.so based on what you just said this is another sin that defeats the magical blood of Jesus that christians believe in.the first one is blaspheming against the "holy spirit".now we have offense committed against other people.so that makes it two.

and really,i did not understand how the "burden" has been "eased".anothe rimportant fact is the point that if you dont believe in the so called gift (alleged blood of Jesus) given to humanity,it is one more reason for that person to be damned.so that is actually an additional burden!!!
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Sweetnecta: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Buzugee; « #40 on: Today at 07:53:14 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 07:50:59 PM

however you pray to a stone. thats idolatry of the highest order LEVITICUS 26 VS 1[/Quote]I do not pray to a stone. A stone is part of what is my Qibla, the ultimate sutra.

What is Qibla; Direction.
What is a Sutra; a marking in front of the prayer person so that his space of where his prayer is identified.

How is a mere direction and position indicator is the object of worship when what we worship is Allah the One Who ordered the direction and position?
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
LagosShia:

you are a story telller.it is either these:

1.) you are immune from sin

or
2.) you are immune from punishment if you commit sin and therefore you have license to commit sin.

which?
if we are meant to believe that "death" is a curse and punishment for sin.and we are meant to believe that Jesus' magical blood as alleged by christians is the ultimate cure.then once the price was paid,then the cure has being made and we ought to see the end to the punishment called "death" according to christianity.Islam has a different and more reasonable outlook on death.

this your story is a new one:only sins against oneself are forgiven because of Jesus' blood while those committed against others are not forgiven.so based on what you just said this is another sin that defeats the magical blood of Jesus that christians believe in.the first one is blaspheming against the "holy spirit".now we have offense committed against other people.so that makes it two.

and really,i did not understand how the "burden" has been "eased".anothe rimportant fact is the point that if you dont believe in the so called gift (alleged blood of Jesus) given to humanity,it is one more reason for that person to be damned.so that is actually an additional burden!!!
Stop being simple. no one is immune from sin. no one is immune from punishment either. and christ dying for you does not automatically exclude you from death. you have to accept him first, and even then you are only immune from the second death. sins committed against others are forgiven if you apologize. but you do know that being forgiven for your sin does not mean you would not pay for it right ? case scenario-you are a strong believer in christ and you have faith in him. however one day you loose your temper and decide to beat up your neighbor because he mistakenly took your parking space. now this is a sin against someone. you have negatively impacted his spirit. you will have to ask him for forgiveness and then after that you will reap the benefit of such sin,  an example of a punishment could be the lord letting a drunk man smash your wind screen etc etc. see, the lord controls all evil. nothing goes down without him sanctioning it.

as per the other parts of your question ? i believe i have already answered them. you need to learn how to comprehend. i dont want to keep repeating myself. its mundane
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Buzugee; « #40 on: Today at 07:53:14 PM »I do not pray to a stone. A stone is part of what is my Qibla, the ultimate sutra.

What is Qibla; Direction.
What is a Sutra; a marking in front of the prayer person so that his space of where his prayer is identified.

How is a mere direction and position indicator is the object of worship when what we worship is Allah the One Who ordered the direction and position?
hey, if worshipping an arab created deity makes you feel better at night. more power to you
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by LagosShia: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^^^^

bible-thumpers and christian apologists demand that if one does not believe in the magical blood as his gift,a person would be damned for that.as if before this magical gift,people who could not afford sacrificial animals (blood sacrifice) offered grains (in jewish religion) and even without any sacrifice at all,with sincere repentance God can still forgive.but now we are told we have a gift that if we dont accept the gift we would not be forgiven at all and additionally we would be punished for rejecting the magical gift.isn't this a burdensome gift placed on humanity?is it a gift or a curse?sincerely!

hear it from the words of the Jewish people themselves:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-851723.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-851724.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-851728.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-851731.0.html
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
the lord giving you a set of instructions in how to treat each other is a curse to you ? the lord telling you to love one another, treat each other with respect, dont kill each other, dont sleep with each others wives, dont steal from each other , dont eat pork because it is bad for you, obey your parents etc etc and if you dont do all these things you will have hell to pay from him. however if you do any of these things i will forgive you if you believe in the sacrifice i have made via my son to forgive you from these sins. THIS IS A CURSE TO YOU ? THIS IS A BURDEN TO YOU ? or are you just one of these people who feel like you should be running around stealing from people, stealing the peoples money when in govt, killing people etc etc. is this the kind of evil mind you have and hence why you see it as a burden for someone to be a nice decent human being ?
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by LagosShia: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
buzugee:

the lord giving you a set of instructions in how to treat each other is a curse to you ? the lord telling you to love one another, treat each other with respect, dont kill each other, dont sleep with each others wives, dont steal from each other , dont eat pork because it is bad for you, obey your parents etc etc and if you dont do all these things you will have hell to pay from him. however if you do any of these things i will forgive you if you believe in the sacrifice i have made via my son to forgive you from these sins. THIS IS A CURSE TO YOU ? THIS IS A BURDEN TO YOU ? or are you just one of these people who feel like you should be running around stealing from people, stealing the peoples money when in govt, killing people etc etc. is this the kind of evil mind you have and hence why you see it as a burden for someone to be a nice decent human being ?

you are funny but empty at the same time grin

christians for instance see the law as a curse.i am not the one that says it.christians even see the death of Jesus as a curse:

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

So the Christian god did not only slay his son,he did not only “sacrifice” his son” and he did not only performed human sacrifice,but he allowed his son to be cursed!a cursed “son of god”?is that the gift that Christianity has to offer humanity?thanks but no thanks!

Deuteronomy 21:23
His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shall in any wise bury him that day; [b](for he that is hanged is accursed of Godwink [/b]that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

to the christians Jesus has allowed them to be under what they refer to as the "new covenant" away from the mosaic laws.

moreover,things that God prohibited like eating pork and not stealing and the likes of prohibition is to the good of man and we muslims still observe these laws.as for the alleged magical blood it is not something we are told to observe.you people say it is something Jesus "offered" and it is a "gift" to humanity.my point is how can i be pusnihed because of such a gift someone is offering? not that i am told i would drown in sin because we muslims try our best to live righteous lives and when we sin we still turn to God in repentance.still to the christians,he thinks that is not enough!we must believe in the magical blood or be punished for not believing or accepting the gift!!!we see in the bible that this alleged "crucifixion" is the only thing that christianity offers or rather use to identify itself and use to threaten people with doom if they dont convert into christianity.Paul said all our faith and good works are in vain if we dont believe Christ died and rose!!!

and that is actually a gift we are yet to receive because alleged Jesus died but we are not yet dead to be admitted into paradise because of the "gift".
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
LagosShia:

you are funny but empty at the same time  grin

christians for instance see the law as a curse.i am not the one that says it.christians even see the death of Jesus as a curse:

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

So the Christian god did not only slay his son,he did not only “sacrifice” his son” and he did not only performed human sacrifice,but he allowed his son to be cursed!a cursed “son of god”?is that the gift that Christianity has to offer humanity?thanks but no thanks!

Deuteronomy 21:23
His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shall in any wise bury him that day; [b](for he that is hanged is accursed of Godwink [/b]that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

to the christians Jesus has allowed them to be under what they refer to as the "new covenant" away from the mosaic laws.

moreover,things that God prohibited like eating pork and not stealing and the likes of prohibition is to the good of man and we muslims still observe these laws.as for the alleged magical blood it is not something we are told to observe.you people say it is something Jesus "offered" and it is a "gift" to humanity.my point is how can i be pusnihed because of such a gift someone is offering? not that i am told i would drown in sin because we muslims try our best to live righteous lives and when we sin we still turn to God in repentance.still to the christians,he thinks that is not enough!we must believe in the magical blood or be punished for not believing or accepting the gift!!!we see in the bible that this alleged "crucifixion" is the only thing that christianity offers or rather use to identify itself and use to threaten people with doom if they dont convert into christianity.Paul said all our faith and good works are in vain if we dont believe Christ died and rose!!!

and that is actually a gift we are yet to receive because alleged Jesus died but we are not yet dead to be admitted into paradise because of the "gift".
empty i may be, but you are rebellious and stiff necked. you get a rise out of disproving the bible. I see i am not going to get anywhere with you and we can be here all night doing the same dance. but ok let me give it my best shot. if you dont get it after this, you are on ya own. i want to go to the store and get me some  red reisling wine  grin grin i wanna drink a lil shumtin shumtin  grin ok so before Jesus, there was no such thing as religion. people had laws statutes and commandments that they lived by. these laws statutes and commandments were inspired by God through man. However the lord endowed us with freewill. we have a Godly and a satanic side. we were introduced to our satanic side after we fell from grace. you have the freewill to indulge either side. people however indulged their satanic sides so much that this didnt sit well with the lord. the laws became a curse because with laws, come restriction. when you break em you become the lords enemy. its like breaking the laws in your parents house. they are not too happy with you. however they will give you a way out. some form of punishment. but while you are breaking their laws, they would not talk to you because at that point in time, they are not fond of you. so in that way, the introduction of laws became a curse. and the only way they had to pay for the curse was by sacrificing lambs and whatnot at the altar. the levites will then sprinkle the blood and this will cleance your sin (some people in nigeria still do this practice but with human blood. thats why you find headless bodies all the time. one of my friends was killed and his head went missing in lagos. see thats demonic people) anyway so the whole sacrificing thing before you are reconnected with the lord again couldnt continue forever as the lord wants continuos fellowship with his children who love him. so he gave us the ultimate sacrifice. the blood of his only begotten son. now we dont have to do all this cumbersome sacrifice because our sins will be automatically forgiven so long as we make sure our sins do not affect other people. if they affect other people, you apologize, then you will get punishment for it. all of this depends on if you accept the sacrifice made. NOW AT THIS POINT IN TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY THE LORD WAS ONLY DEALING WITH THE FIRST PEOPLE HE MADE. THE ISRAELITES. THAT IS US. WE ARE HIS FIRST BORN SONS. THIS ONLY PERTAINS TO US. but unfortunately for the world, we, israelites fell from grace. we were captured. the scrolls that had the laws statutes and commandments was then taken by the greek (a bunch of heathens). the greek soon afterwards got conquered by the romans (another bunch of heathens). the romans then decided to form a religion with the scrolls and made an establishment. the roman catholic church. the roman catholic church then decided to form christianity and islam with the scrolls. and that is why you are here today, confused and asking me all these silly questions. if the israelites had not fallen, then the whole world would have been enlightened in how to use the laws, statutes and commandments to live a decent life. not as it is today, people confused as hell with all kinds of religions and beliefs
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by LagosShia: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
buzugee:

empty i may be, but you are rebellious and stiff necked. you get a rise out of disproving the bible. I see i am not going to get anywhere with you and we can be here all night doing the same dance. but ok let me give it my best shot. if you dont get it after this, you are on ya own. i want to go to the store and get me some  red reisling wine  grin grin i wanna drink a lil shumtin shumtin  grin ok so before Jesus, there was no such thing as religion. people had laws statutes and commandments that they lived by. these laws statutes and commandments were inspired by God through man. However the lord endowed us with freewill. we have a Godly and a satanic side. we were introduced to our satanic side after we fell from grace. you have the freewill to indulge either side. people however indulged their satanic sides so much that this didnt sit well with the lord. the laws became a curse because with laws, come restriction. when you break em you become the lords enemy. its like breaking the laws in your parents house. they are not too happy with you. however they will give you a way out. some form of punishment. but while you are breaking their laws, they would not talk to you because at that point in time, they are not fond of you. so in that way, the introduction of laws became a curse. and the only way they had to pay for the curse was by sacrificing lambs and whatnot at the altar. the levites will then sprinkle the blood and this will cleance your sin (some people in nigeria still do this practice but with human blood. thats why you find headless bodies all the time. one of my friends was killed and his head went missing in lagos. see thats demonic people) anyway so the whole sacrificing thing before you are reconnected with the lord again couldnt continue forever as the lord wants continuos fellowship with his children who love him. so he gave us the ultimate sacrifice. the blood of his only begotten son. now we dont have to do all this cumbersome sacrifice because our sins will be automatically forgiven so long as we make sure our sins do not affect other people. if they affect other people, you apologize, then you will get punishment for it. all of this depends on if you accept the sacrifice made. NOW AT THIS POINT IN TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY THE LORD WAS ONLY DEALING WITH THE FIRST PEOPLE HE MADE. THE ISRAELITES. THAT IS US. WE ARE HIS FIRST BORN SONS. THIS ONLY PERTAINS TO US. but unfortunately for the world, we, israelites fell from grace. we were captured. the scrolls that had the laws statutes and commandments was then taken by the greek (a bunch of heathens). the greek soon afterwards got conquered by the romans (another bunch of heathens). the romans then decided to form a religion with the scrolls and made an establishment. the roman catholic church. the roman catholic church then decided to form christianity and islam with the scrolls. and that is why you are here today, confused and asking me all these silly questions. if the israelites had not fallen, then the whole world would have been enlightened in how to use the laws, statutes and commandments to live a decent life. not as it is today, people confused as hell with all kinds of religions and beliefs

believe me i am laughing without stop!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you typed really like someone drunk!!!!

so sacrificing animals is "cumbersome" but God sacrificing his own "son" is not "cumbersome"!!!!so what is the difference between your god who sacrificed his son and the people who took away your friend's head? oh i see!!! your god only did it once!!! just once and for all! grin
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 3:48am On Jan 22, 2012
LagosShia:

believe me i am laughing without stop!!!

you typed really like someone drunk!!!!

so sacrificing animals is "cumbersome" but God sacrificing his own "son" is not "cumbersome"!!!!so what is the difference between your god who sacrificed his son and the people who took away your friend's head? oh i see!!! your god only did it once!!! just once and for all! grin

ok lets see. whats the population of the world today. 7 billion people. if 7 billion people sacrificed a goat daily for the sins they commit daily, in a month this is 210 billion animals. in a year this is nearly 3 trillion animals killed for sacrifice. lets do the math. 3 trillion animals killed compared to one off shed of the blood of the messiah ? and he arose on the 3rd day. its a no brainer really. there is not that many animals in the world. we would have come to a shortage eventually and would have been permanently cut off from him without any alternative arrangement

the people who took away my friends head were doing it for selfish reasons. they didnt have to do it. probably money ritual or some other type shyttt. the lord did it to reconnect 7 billion people back to him. no brainer  wink
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by LagosShia: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2012
buzugee:

ok lets see. whats the population of the world today. 7 billion people. if 7 billion people sacrificed a goat daily for the sins they commit daily, in a month this is 210 billion animals. in a year this is nearly 3 trillion animals killed for sacrifice. lets do the math. 3 trillion animals killed compared to one off shed of the blood of the messiah ? and he arose on the 3rd day. its a no brainer really. there is not that many animals in the world. we would have come to a shortage eventually and would have been permanently cut off from him without any alternative arrangement

the people who took away my friends head were doing it for selfish reasons. they didnt have to do it. probably money ritual or some other type shyttt. the lord did it to reconnect 7 billion people back to him. no brainer  wink

do you know how many animals are slaughtered daily around the world for food consumption alone?

do you know how man animals prey on themselves in the wilderness?

do you need to sacrifice daily?

must you even sacrifice before you are forgiven?

we see in the bible that even grains can be used for atonement in jewish belief.

also,in Islam,it is only once a year that it is highly recommended one sacrifice an animal.and even at that,if one cannot afford it,it can be overlooked.

so now,your god killed his son to save the lived of animals.let the world see to which extent the christian thinking hadrs descended to protect his pagan belief.

and really i have long wondered and believed this can be the only reason the christian god would kill his son.when i look at other reasons i find non that is valid.the crucifixion tales are inconsistent and contradictory,early christians didn't believe he died,and the magical blood appears as no "gift" at all.

so i agree.the christian god made a sacrifice for the animals to be spared.unfortunately to him,they still die and are still eaten everyone and sacrificed too.
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by buzugee(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
LagosShia:

do you know how many animals are slaughtered daily around the world for food consumption alone?

do you know how man animals prey on themselves in the wilderness?

do you need to sacrifice daily?

must you even sacrifice before you are forgiven?

we see in the bible that even grains can be used for atonement in jewish belief.

also,in Islam,it is only once a year that it is highly recommended one sacrifice an animal.and even at that,if one cannot afford it,it can be overlooked.

so now,your god killed his son to save the lived of animals.let the world see to which extent the christian thinking hadrs descended to protect his pagan belief.

and really i have long wondered and believed this can be the only reason the christian god would kill his son.when i look at other reasons i find non that is valid.the crucifixion tales are inconsistent and contradictory,early christians didn't believe he died,and the magical blood appears as no "gift" at all.

so i agree.the christian god made a sacrifice for the animals to be spared.unfortunately to him,they still die and are still eaten everyone and sacrificed too.
bros, he did not send his son to die to protect the animals. he sent his son so he can have continuous uninterrupted contact and dialogue with his children who love him. see when you sinned before you were cut off. then you had to go do the sacrifice before you got reconnected. can you see how that can be sporadic and not continuous ? he sent his son so as to eradicate the sporadic communion with his children and to usher in the continuous communion.

SPORADIC vs CONTINUOS
Re: The Sin That Defeats Jesus by Sweetnecta: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^^^^^^^ [Quote]« #62 on: Today at 02:14:06 PM »
bros, he did not send his son to die to protect the animals. he sent his son so he can have continuous uninterrupted contact and dialogue with his children who love him.[/Quote]How do the children love Him? what are/is criteria for being His children who love Him before Jesus and how and when is the love different upon arrival of baby Jesus? Who are the mother/mothers of these children and what is the relationship of the mother/mothers to Him? couldn't maintain continuous uninterrupted contact without sending and killing his son? Didn't he maintain that kind of relationship uninterruptedly from Adam to Noah and after the flood of Noah, to Abraham all through the saga of man, including his chosen people, from which he took a young woman for the holy ghost to overshadow to the point that she got pregnant and produce a baby? Or he did not want to maintain the relationship in the same way, but engineered something different? remember his son came from and to his chosen people, yet these same people are not save now. In spite of their rejecting Jesus they maintain their salvation through other means since the Bible says salvation belongs to the jews. Why make a man die when he had achieve the same goal without killing a man before? why is the death of the man not automatically wiping away all sins, for all people, but for one to be covered he has to belief, which was the same thing that God has based His forgiveness upon before the son came. Nothing in essence changed because belief and forgiveness are still exclusive properties of God. Jesus had nothing to do with either in the same way that God does, considering that Jesus can do nothing of his own power.

[Quote] see when you sinned before you were cut off.[/Quote]And when you seek forgiveness you are reconnected to the Merciful God. If you sin now, according to the Bible you are cut off if you don't seek forgiveness and forgiveness is seeking the Mercy of God, directly not the taking of it that a man died. If his death does not act as the salvation for or of the children of Israel, how can you expect that it will act for those who are not?

[Quote] then you had to go do the sacrifice before you got reconnected.[/Quote]That was the process of forgiveness given to the children of Israel. before the children of Israel, there were people and they maintain connection with God by mere obedience. the reconnect to God upon sin by seeking forgiveness by offering forgiveness according to what they were given. should the Merciful God make things the easiest as we go along? should He make things harder?

[Quote] can you see how that can be sporadic and not continuous ?[/Quote]it was what God chose for them and you can't make decision for God. God continued His relationship with those who obeyed, regardless of how sporadic and not continuous it may seem to you regardless of their ethnicity or heritage. If you belief and obey His Will you receive His Salvation and why not will He deprive you based on your bloodline, while you are a believer and obedience? Obedience is not a complicated matter. Imagine a man before the time of Jesus among the children of Israel. This man offered the personal sacrifice because he sinned. He didnt do it for the whole community and for everyone before him. the sin that Adam and Eve committed according to the bibles, they were forgiven and the man did not have to offer anything for it. This jew died after offering the personal sacrifice. Is he not destined for heaven according to the jewish law? How about a Bambara man in his native land who believed and offered what God command upon him? will he end up in fire just because he was not from children of Israel and what an unjust christian God would that God have been if success with Him is by heritage and not by obedience to Him? What role is Jesus playing in the death of these two non christian, preJesus people?

[Quote] he sent his son so as to eradicate the sporadic communion with his children and to usher in the continuous communion.[/Quote]This He could easily accomplish without having to get a ghost impregnate a young girl, have a son who lacked knowledge and surrounded himself with people of little faith and then make him die by rejecting his plea. Yet this death will not automatically cover all, even all the jews, except that you said that one accepts and believes individually, the very same way one accept and believe individually before Jesus. What has Jesus came to do, except to repeat what was already on ground; Individual awareness of sin and personal effort seeking forgiveness? Muhammad [as] by Allah made this very easy, the easiest. No killing of even of animal is necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Should Christians Respond To The Book Of Mormon? / Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. / Road To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.