Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted (9759 Views)

Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police / Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
Pius Ikedia has just signed for barcelona.He will partner messi in their attack.
Re: Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted by musspuss: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
Using tear gas isn't the way to solve the problem.
Re: Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted by phreakabit(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
musspuss:

Using tear gas isn't the way to solve the problem.

True, next time use bombs to make sure you hit them.
Re: Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted by Detongue: 1:05am On Jan 20, 2012
Those old horses just succeeded in fooling themselves. They are lucky they did not die in d process
Re: Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted by Myself2(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2012
chima12:

Pius Ikedia has just signed for barcelona.He will partner messi in their attack.

No you think because Messi is good,then Barca will keep signing short men??,my bet is on them to sign Rashidi Yekini and replace that their yeye Valdes keeper with Arugo Monkey
Re: Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted by spicyhoney(f): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2012
afam4eva:

Why do some people endanger people's lives unnecessarily.

No, I insist; why do some people endanger their lives unnecessarily. . .

What do they think they would achieve from the protest again? Am not in support of the removal of subsidy but after seeing that people lost their lives in the previous protest and that little or nothing was achieved from it, why then would a 'sane' person still go out on the street to protest knowing fully the risk and what the outcome would be??
Re: Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted by kingchild(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2012
sabotage on the rampage, can GEJ survive this, but with God all things are possible. maybe those looting the country dry of crude are no longer happy because Nigeria will refine her oil by herself and thus would stop at nothing until GEJ give in to their plight. if i were goodluck ,
Re: Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted by naso2(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2012
Myself2:

No you think because Messi is good,then Barca will keep signing short men??,my bet is on them to sign Rashidi Yekini and replace that their yeye Valdes keeper with Arugo Monkey

What i learnt is Gbenga Okunnowo is returning to Barca to reclaim his right full back position, Dani Alves is available for any interested club.
Re: Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted by snthesis(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
na_so:

What i learnt is Gbenga Okunnowo is returning to Barca to reclaim his right full back position, Dani Alves is available for any interested club.
breaking news!!!! kano pillars signed Alves tomorrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo / Anselm Ojezua Reacts To Inauguration Of 8 Lawmakers In Edo Assembly / Alleged Fraud: Court Makes Final Decision On Suit Against Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.