Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Will U Continue To Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Continue To Love Her? (2165 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? / ~To Avoid Stds: Would U Continue Using Condom After Your Wedding? . . .~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Continue To Love Her? by erekere(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
I have heard from different people how dey claim that true love exists. If d definition of love that i have read is anything to go by,then hardly can anyone tells me that true love exists. I have a friend who met a lady he considered as the type of girl he could marry he was so into this girl that i was worried that a player like him can be captured by any lady. He confess to love the girl sooo much he is ready to follow her to d altar but i kept warning him that dis lady in question is like a parcel that has not been opened and you dont know wat is inside since they have never had sex before. But my guy told me no matter what props up after opening, he is ready to forge ahead. Unfortunately,after opening the parcel,my friend babe has been operated upon in one of her breast and she uses form to form her second breast.Now my friend said he is disgusted with wat he saw and wants to back out but,i reminded him dat he said he is ready to cope with anything so people if u are in his shoe,will u forge ahead?or because he wants to back out now does it mean he didnt love her truly?
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by ThisisCee(f): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
well,
Ordinarily, any man in dis part of the world would want to back out. . .*that is much expected*
she shouldnt be surprised.

Love is bein ready to stand by ur partner in times of trouble. .which isnt done anymore
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by erekere(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hmmm,which means there is no true love anymore?
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by ThisisCee(f): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
There is. . .just few
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by denzel2009: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
Easy. . . cosmetic bobbee are getting cheaper these days, he would even get half price being one bobbee.
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
I don't think there was love in the first place.
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy

cynthiafred67:

I don't think there was love in the first place.
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by richy5(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
This-is Cee:

There is. . .just few
Even few no dey, nah middle love dey exist now no more true love
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by erekere(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
I wont deceive myself,i cant continue dat kind of relationship cos i dont think i will love a agirl to that extent. But my take is,we shud stop deceiving other people claiming that we love them wen in actual fact we dont.
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by BasseyJ(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2012
erekere:

I wont deceive myself,i cant continue dat kind of relationship cos i dont think i will love a agirl to that extent. But my take is,we shud stop deceiving other people claiming that we love them wen in actual fact we dont.

Personally, i think he should play along, pretending to love her, till an oppourtinity presents itself for you to blame the breakup on her. Thats what i do
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by queensmith: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
denzel2009:

Easy. . . cosmetic bobbee are getting cheaper these days, he would even get half price being one bobbee.

you. . . . . . are a sinner! lmao!

@topic, I cant imagine being in such position. But if you can genuinely fall in love with a chick given her deformity (whether or not he knew about it) I dont see the reason why he wants to back out now?
Its a shame, most men are soo fixated on things like this.
If he feels strongly about it, he should let her go, he doesnt deserve her and she can do soo much better.
kmt
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
Now wait just a friggin' minute!
Your friend fell in love with a lady he never really knew? Confess love to her on what basis exactly? how did she impact upon his life? Did he fall in love with her looks? And you called him a player, how come he was played this way? If i call him a fool, it will sound as if i'm harsh! Now, as a result of your friend's foolishness, you came to a conclusion that love does not exist?
i dont know who's worse here. . . Your friend, or you!
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by iice(f): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^Don't mind him.

Didn't even find anything rational in his post.
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
iice:

^^Don't mind him.

Didn't even find anything rational in his post.

I thought i was the only one! How on God's green earth will a"player" marry a lady without ever touching her boobsie thru out the dating period?
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
All this goes to further prove my point that their is nothing like true love!! What you call love is either attraction, lust or infatuation!!!
Wake up people! sad
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Lizzylois(f): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2012
Wat a crazy world W̶̲̥̅ε̲̣ re.true love doesn't even exist anymore.soo scared to fall in luv.mtcheeeeeew
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by kambili190: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
I find this story and the bahaviour of your friend childish.

Nevertheless, I doubt true love exists. It's a romatic idea forced upon our minds by stupid Hollywood movies. And it's a pretty modern concept. Back in the day people used to marry for practical reasons. In India, many people still do. parents arrange the marriage and the divorce rate is very low. in any economically successful country, marriage based on "love" ends after marriage.

I believe that parents can truly love their children and vice versa but men and women rarely truly love themselves. it's, as stated above, lust or infatuation that is mixed up with love. what a pity!

maybe it is because most of us don't love themselves. and if you don't love yourself, you are not able to love others. what a pity!

I have often observed couples in which one of the partners loses interest as soon as he is reassured of the other's feelings. these roles may change in one and the same relationship as soon as the other partner takes more distance and becomes more independent as so the other partner insecure. stupid game.
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
Flashaldrin:

All this goes to further prove my point that their is nothing like true love!! What you call love is either attraction, lust or infatuation!!!
Wake up people! sad
You just broke my heart,so you've been fooling me since,well I guess I now know better.
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
sexkillz:

I thought i was the only one! How on God's green earth will a"player" marry a lady without ever touching her boobsie thru out the dating period?

Maybe he took your advice and decided that seKx is overated and just fell in love with her personality
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
Personally, that is grounds for breakup. Why would she not tell me before I "fell in Love". I mean if her face was operated I would not complain, if her leg was even amputated and she uses em carbon fibre thingy, fine but when it comes to Ynash, bobsie and Punny, don't even used it to play ooooo. I don't even accept Implants. I want them natural
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by doeeyed: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^^^^

Pls put that on ur order card.

@ op, ur friend's shocking revelation doesn't equate to love being nonexistent. That's a bit premature.

Regarding the lady in question, different solutions are available.

What's more of a concern is the presence of other secrets yet to be revealed.
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
@ op, ur friend's shocking revelation doesn't equate to love being nonexistent. That's a bit premature.
Not just a bit, but prematurity in all it's totality!
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by amuukwu1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
freecocoa:

You just broke my heart,so you've been fooling me since,well I guess I now know better.

Exactly the reason you should leave him for me. He just showed you his true colour. wink wink kiss
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Mynd44: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
Sharp guy
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by eghost247(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
write your post again in proper understandable language or even pidgin which people can comprehend then we will advice you
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
The post is clear enough na
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by claremont(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
erekere:

I have heard from different people how dey claim that true love exists. If d definition of love that i have read is anything to go by,then hardly can anyone tells me that true love exists. I have a friend who met a lady he considered as the type of girl he could marry he was so into this girl that i was worried that a player like him can be captured by any lady. He confess to love the girl sooo much he is ready to follow her to d altar but i kept warning him that dis lady in question is like a parcel that has not been opened and you dont know wat is inside since they have never Were Intimate before. But my guy told me no matter what props up after opening, he is ready to forge ahead. Unfortunately,after opening the parcel,my friend babe has been operated upon in one of her bosom and [size=14pt]she uses form to form her second bosom[/size].Now my friend said he is disgusted with wat he saw and wants to back out but,i reminded him dat he said he is ready to cope with anything so people if u are in his shoe,will u forge ahead?or because he wants to back out now does it mean he didnt love her truly?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:19am On Jan 21, 2012
freecocoa:

shocked shocked
my heartbeat, hope you re joking because you know that
1. You are very special. You are the exception!
I dont know how you did it, but you did.
2. I said i loved you but i lied!! (remember??) *continues singing*
'Cause this is more than love I feel inside
Said I loved you but I was wrong
'Cause love could never ever feel so strong
Said I loved you but I lied
With all my soul I've tried in vain
How can mere words my heart explain
This taste of heaven so deep so true I've found in you
So many reasons in so many ways
My life has just begun
Need you forever, I need you to stay
You are the one, you are the one
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:25am On Jan 21, 2012
amu ukwu:

Exactly the reason you should leave him for me. He just showed you his true colour. wink wink kiss
oloshi!! Go and wait in line forever tongue tongue
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Mynd44: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2012
Good morning y'all
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by freecocoa(f): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

shocked shocked
my heartbeat, hope you re joking because you know that
1. You are very special. You are the exception!
I dont know how you did it, but you did.
2. I said i loved you but i lied!! (remember??) *continues singing*
'Cause this is more than love I feel inside
Said I loved you but I was wrong
'Cause love could never ever feel so strong
Said I loved you but I lied
With all my soul I've tried in vain
How can mere words my heart explain
This taste of heaven so deep so true I've found in you
So many reasons in so many ways
My life has just begun
Need you forever, I need you to stay
You are the one, you are the one

Yes yes yes I remember my sunshine, you came out of my dreams and into my life,you are the one. You just scared me there for a minute,I'm so into you.

amu ukwu:

I'm sure you can see for yourself that flash and I are gonna be together forever and a day more. HE IS THE ONE. wink
Re: Will U Continue To Love Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2012
Poster all dat u wrote makes ur movie shitzzzz walai,return d damn dvd dem dupe u ur story no make sense at all.

How can a player not no d dealings,he's not a player o but a trainee still on a course.Okay let's pretend d guy is a slow Muyiwa,he doesn't love her one bit if he does he will fly her to Belarus to insert correct blom blom.I did my left bumchick dia so d Surgeons are tested and trusted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will I Ever Get To Meet The Kind Of Man I Need? / Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Women? / Reasons Why Ladies Seem More Reluctant To Disclose Their Age To Others Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.