Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Women? (2166 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Women? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
I keep wondering why why why, take for instance our current presido, and several many other successful Nigerian men, all married ugly women (exception of those that came from glassy family background like the Tinubus, etc). My findings:

When they were growing up, they had no money, lesser chances of getting a pretty girl since most Nigerian pretty girls prefer to date already made rich guys and those from diamond homes, abandoning the ambitious guys from poor background, thinking they would not make it in life, so the guyz settle for the unattractive girls that do accept them wholeheartedly with joy, and eventually, these guyz end up making it so big in future, and hey, their wives are UGLY!!! So who should we blame? The now rich guyz that married ugly wives or the materialistic naija queens that never gave them a chance when they were nobody?

Pls, kindly drop your opinion on this, why are most reputable Nigerian men married to ugly women? lipsrsealed

To all my ugly naija women that do give the forgotten naija guys attention and care and love, plz keep it up as you will continue to smile last,  shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! Am Seriously In Love With A Guy That Dont Seem To Love Me / 6 Advantages Of Being Single / How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.