Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

-- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (1607 Views)

I Need Peoples Advice. How Do I Talk To My Friend? / Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by nice4life: 2:50am On Jan 22, 2012
--
Re: -- by Outstrip(f): 3:11am On Jan 22, 2012
If her weight is an issue for you then move on. You met her that way. If she wants to lose weight the silliest reason will be to lose it for someone else. It is something she needs to decide to do on her own. If weight is such a big deal to you then I suggest you stick with the type of women who look the way you prefer
Re: -- by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 22, 2012
Outstrip:

If her weight is an issue for you then move on. You met her that way. If she wants to lose weight the silliest reason will be to lose it for someone else. It is something she needs to decide to do on her own. If weight is such a big deal to you then I suggest you stick with the type of women who look the way you prefer

+100,000,000 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: -- by MrsChima1(f): 3:29am On Jan 22, 2012
OP

I don't care for men with little dicks so I don't waste my time with them. Try it. It works. wink
Re: -- by nice4life: 3:42am On Jan 22, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

OP

I don't care for men with little Joysticks so I don't waste my time with them. Try it. It works. wink
did i asked for your comment?
Re: -- by MrsChima1(f): 4:07am On Jan 22, 2012
nice4life:

Awww. You have a little one too? (You asked everyone the question on a public forum)
Re: -- by mobf: 4:29am On Jan 22, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Awww. You have a little one too? (You asked everyone the question on a public forum)
grin grin grin

Silly OP grin
Re: -- by Chnges(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2012
You guys are under-estimating the power of over weight__dont you think the guy will get buried when she comes on top in the beach Ok! On a serious note, OP if you're on a very close relationship with her, you can take her to the gym if you're playing the oyinbo way
Re: -- by ThisisCee(f): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2012
For jeez sake!
U met her that way. . .
U gotta love her for the way she is bro, or u find ur type!
Re: -- by Ranoscky(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2012
2nd post is ok.
Re: -- by claremont(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2012
@OP: Move the hell on and find someone else. Overweight people strike me as lazy, unfit, layabouts anyway.
Re: -- by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2012
Outstrip:

claremont:

@OP: Move the hell on and find someone else. Overweight people strike me as lazy, unfit, layabouts anyway.
Re: -- by drnoel: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

+100,000,000 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

I support
Re: -- by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
OP u be real mumu sad
of all the beautiful curvy babes wey dey around na one fat amoeba u dey stick wit? sad.Omo dem swear 4 u? tongue
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
OP buy her a skipping rope,she'll get the drift.

Seriously though, leave the girl alone if you can't live with her weight.
Re: -- by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2012
If you are not comfortable about her appearance, don't even go near her at all
Re: -- by tellwisdom: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2012

Mumu, she wass trying to help you. Not sure you rre aware she's as FAT as hell undecided undecided
Re: -- by MrsChima1(f): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

Mumu, she wass trying to help you. Not sure you rre aware she's as FAT as hell undecided undecided

Let me help your statement. You like this OP and Telldumbo.

Re: -- by tellwisdom: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: -- by sexlog(m): 12:52am On Jan 23, 2012
Op, skinny is your type, i will suggest you leave this fatso and start digging. No dulling.
Re: -- by Mynd44: 1:09am On Jan 23, 2012
Well what do you know Sexlog and I actually agree on something
Re: -- by Flashaldrin(m): 5:40am On Jan 23, 2012
yea, talk about it, some fat girls just need motivation and a little push to do what they've been wanting to do since but are too lazy or have no courage to. Loosing weight.
I'v helped many of my fat female friends that way, by talking about it no matter how awkward it sounds and suggesting some exercises and tips for them or even volunteering to join them on some morning exercises.
Re: -- by kelz88(f): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2012
All you gotta do is talk to her about it.

Even if you don't want to date her you should still speak to her about her weight-as a concerned friend.
Re: -- by Mynd44: 12:34am On Jan 24, 2012
I disagree. Just because he does not like her weight does not mesn he should talk her down. Some people actually like themselves big and curvy
Re: -- by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 24, 2012
I don't understand the logic: Oh girl, if you nor slim down I nor go date you.

Did she sound desperate to date you? Na she dey toast you or na you dey toast am? undecided

(1) (Reply)

M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. / She Wants To Kill Me! / Who Can Explain This " Irony"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.