Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. (1622 Views)

This Is So Sad And Annoyin... / She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do / Girls Σō♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ Make Ɣ☺ΰя Hair For Free @ Opral Benson Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2012
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by dabrake(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2012
do away with your bb
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by freecocoa(f): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2012
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland[/quote]
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Agybabe(f): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2012
Is sending you call me backs and flashing you a crime.
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by steeze(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2012
I agree
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
@Agy, A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ nt sayin its A̶̲̥̅ crime τ̅☺ flash or send call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ backs, ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ sef D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ but only on emergency. @steeze, wat aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ agreein τ̅☺?
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
dabrake: do away with your bb
seconded. I can hardly read a thing. Na this new NL cause am.
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Killz3(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
Wondering how old the OP is. . . undecided
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by slimyem: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry angry angry angry
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Dyt(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
Weneva she beeps u again
Run 2 er house n beat d sh1t outta er
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Konnektions146(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
i wonder dis BB rubbish, i barely can read wat yu wrote.do away with de bb and post again, den u get responses
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
Poster next time she flashes u,call her bck and shout its OVER!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Bisjosh(f): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
^^^lol
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
guys stop whinnin over d bb issue jor, just drop ur comment and leave! dnt tell me how to make my post. shiooo
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by mashnino(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
Dyt: Weneva she beeps u again

bad person cheesy cheesy
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
Boyloaf: Hello house, dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ A̶̲̥̅ personal story.  HªvΣ A̶̲̥̅ gf & we ♡ each other. But she sometimes does sometin ∂α† annoys ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. She flash & send call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ back τ̅☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ alot! Although we call each other normally! But i. Bliv if one cnt make A̶̲̥̅ call due τ̅☺ lack of credit, then why bother? Will it be right τ̅☺ ask her τ̅☺ stop flashin & sendin call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ back? because A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ nt findin it funny anymore @ all! Τнänκ чöü FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ Ūя̲̅ comments.

This topic is such an irony. I bet your girlfriend isn't annoying u, you're just too blind to see that your life & attitude (which are reflections of this useless weeping blackberry charcters) are enough for your girlfriend to start behaving strangely. These characters show how disorganised, confused & jobless you actually are. Guy! For every action, there is an equal reaction. Fix up! Much love. Peace.
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2012
Dyt: Weneva she beeps u again

You need someone to slap the shit out of your mouth. Beaters club. *rolls eyes*
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Killz3(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
dommfa:

[size=25pt]This topic is such an irony. I bet your girlfriend isn't annoying u, you're just too blind to see that your life & attitude (which are reflections of this useless weeping blackberry charcters) are enough for your girlfriend to start behaving strangely. These characters show how disorganised, confused & jobless you actually are. Guy! For every action, there is an equal reaction. Fix up! Much love. Peace.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Killz3(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by cynthiafred67(f): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by kemmeye: 3:29am On Mar 12, 2012
i cant even read the crap i mean whats up with all that font rubbish its really confusing and looks weird.
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Teecoal: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2012
kemmeye: i cant even read the crap i mean whats up with all that font rubbish its really confusing and looks weird.
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Ranoscky(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2012
dommfa:

This topic is such an irony. I bet your girlfriend isn't annoying u, you're just too blind to see that your life & attitude (which are reflections of this useless weeping blackberry charcters) are enough for your girlfriend to start behaving strangely. These characters show how disorganised, confused & jobless you actually are. Guy! For every action, there is an equal reaction. Fix up! Much love. Peace.
See how u just sounded err'thing with boldness and aloud, as if u know him very well. Na wao!

Dont u know that the op might be saying the truth? I have expirienced such before, and believe u me, never pray for ur gf to try that to u cos, NO MATTER how long u guys have been together, and no matter how much u love her, after puttin an agressive expression on ur face with such shaddy act, ur love for her wil die INSTANTLY! Speakin from expirience. And believe me, it's NOT something one should do to his or her partner.

My (then) gf needed to ask her mum to come beg me to forgive her daughter over her silly attitude. Could u imagine involving ur mom to com ask for forgiveness cos of a stupiid act that is not worth it? That's CRAZY!
Re: M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
Ranoscky:
See how u just sounded err'thing with boldness and aloud, as if u know him very well. Na wao!

Dont u know that the op might be saying the truth? I have expirienced such before, and believe u me, never pray for ur gf to try that to u cos, NO MATTER how long u guys have been together, and no matter how much u love her, after puttin an agressive expression on ur face with such shaddy act, ur love for her wil die INSTANTLY! Speakin from expirience. And believe me, it's NOT something one should do to his or her partner.

My (then) gf needed to ask her mum to come beg me to forgive her daughter over her silly attitude. Could u imagine involving ur mom to com ask for forgiveness cos of a stupiid act that is not worth it? That's CRAZY!
God bless U̶̲̥̅̊! I. W̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥§ tinkin sane members HªvΣ gone on stirke! But Ūя̲̅ comment ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ proved ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wrong! Whoeva does nt like M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ font shud hug A̶̲̥̅ nearby transformer powerin his or her street! E nor concern ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥!

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Ladies / How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling / Friends With Benefit: How To Make It Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.