Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander (4139 Views)

Poll: A senator on Nairaland: could this be true?

Yes: 69% (48 votes)
No: 30% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Powerful...a Minister And A Senator??? / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 11, 2007
smiley smiley i heard from my close friend that his uncle who is a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a nairalander(so was wondering shocked shocked shocked that means the government are hearing us)so speakout,
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by labiyemmy(m): 2:51am On Oct 11, 2007
So?
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2007
if thru, dat will be very kool as I have been looking for ways in which all voices, opinions, debates can be better used to aid the continously failing democracy in the annoyingly disgrace country called Nigeria whereby common individuals are above law and innune from prosecution.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by desgiezd(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2007
The more we have people like that as Nairalanders, the better. One is assured that those things we say here are getting to the right people.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by McKren(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2007
I am not suprised as I have seen so many times how views expressed on Nairaland end up in the dailies the next day.

Nigeria is undergoing a virtual revolution, when views are expressed on Nairaland they end up the popular views in the media and somehow by that we have been able to get the Government to change some of its policies.

This process is more civilised and less destructive compared to the traditional street protest. It also Gives Nigerians worldwide to partake in Nation building.

For those of us who might end up in politics someday, it offers us a platform for virtual political tutelage.

I think more Nigerian politicians should come to Nairaland and learn world class politics
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by ono(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2007
McKren,
Please state one naija newspaper with NL posts - with links, and I'll believe you.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by Mamajama(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2007
ha ha ha , how many senators in Nigeria knows how to cold boot a computer?

please stop deceiving yourselves. They read news paper and don't use PCs. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by mrpataki(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2007
Some people too like to dey decieve themselves sha. Which yeye senator dey read nairaland undecided Na today them dey hear peoples view on the bad leadership in place?

Please talk something more worthwhile than this.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by ochocinco1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2007
If its true. i bet he or she will spend more time perusing the Dating and Romance than the Politics section.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by mellow(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2007
I am danmed if the original Poster is not Him[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by Iman3(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2007
I have always suspected Ferlie to be a Senator
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by mrpataki(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2007
I-man:

ROMBLMBO!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you saying we have nitwits in the legislative quaters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by McKren(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2007
ono:

McKren,
Please state one naija newspaper with Nairaland posts - with links, and I'll believe you.

LOL

I know that while you were making that demand you obviously know that I can't produce one

If you were and editor or Nigerian Politician will you reference Nairaland or any other discussion forum for that matter?

You are such a funny guy
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2007
Mamajama:

ha ha ha , how many senators in Nigeria knows how to cold boot a computer?

please stop deceiving yourselves. T[b]hey read news paper [/b]and don't use PCs. grin grin grin grin

actually I'm not sure they even read newspapers. just ask uncle sege.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by iykrion(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2007
Even there's one here, it gives no reason to rejoice. Afterall, it's for his/her own good. Senator ko! rotaneS ni.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by ifyalways(f): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2007
Who cares?
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by McKren(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2007
ifyalways:

a senator in our midst??whats the big deal?it has not stopeed my ikebe from getting bigger has iti know here he is, at the romance room cool

we wont know the answer to that question without pictures LOL
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by otokx(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2007
@ ifyalways

Why is it getting bigger? am happy to hear that a senator might be a member of nairaland but we should not expect too much from him because there are so many bad eggs out there.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by mrferlie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2007
I-man:

you must be a prophet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by endure: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2007
They are here. But they aint heard.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by presido1: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2007
Without doubt they are reading what we are writting but will it make any change in their minds? NO is the ansa.
Those people dont even know you exist talkless of thinking of you, did you vote them in?NO then what have they gat to do with you.
Dont expect any change in Nigeria until your vote counts.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by McOmo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2007
considering the known status of the author as a blatant and incorrigible liar, cant we safely conclude that this thread is just meant to be jokes-cracking thread ? undecided cool

a nairalander a senator ? and so f@cking what ?

OBJ talk say hin no dey read local newspapers and u expect say make Politicians dey come browse NL as if say na dat one go produce[b] GHANA MUST GO for dem . . .[/b] shocked embarassed
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by Roscodaddy(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2007
The senator has just been banned by Seun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by endure: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2007
presido1:

Without doubt they are reading what we are writting but will it make any change in their minds? NO is the ansa.
Those people don't even know you exist talkless of thinking of you, did you vote them in?NO then what have they got to do with you.
Dont expect any change in Nigeria until your vote counts.
Hello Broz, I can accept a pally with ur unbelief of Senators being Nairalanders
But going as far as saying there cant be change in Nigeria without ur vote
counting is one thing I will strongly advocate against. I consider it a wrong
attitude to the challenge we're facing in the country.
I believe that ur vote will count wen there is a change. Therefore, all
hands must be on deck! Enough of criticism, lez 4get abt wat the country
can do 4 us and think abt wat we can do 4 d country to move it forward!
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by Mustay(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2007
jayon remeber u were forgiven yesterday?

take ur time o with ur lies! angry
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by endure: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2007
Roscodaddy:

The senator has just been banned by Seun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wat is d source of ur info?
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by osereka(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2007
WHEN THEY ARE TOO BUSY THINKING HOW TO STEAL YOUR MONEY?
THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2007
presido1:

i think yes is the answer,
juxtapose you at present and you before discovering nairaland
atleast we could see a significant change in you
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by sod4luv(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2007
oyb:

actually I'm not sure they even read newspapers. just ask uncle sege.

Cos they dont have the time, when moni 2much, brain go dy hot.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by debosky(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2007
Mustay:

jayon remeber u were forgiven yesterday?

take your time o with your lies! angry
Mc Omo:

considering the known status of the author as a blatant and incorrigible liar, can't we safely conclude that this thread is just meant to be jokes-cracking thread ? undecided cool

a nairalander a senator ? and so f@cking what ?

these two comments sum it all up. Jayon is a pathological liar, he needs serious help.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by RichyBlacK(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2007
A Senator on Nairaland? Well, if it's true then he must be a committed Senator, after all he/she won't be hear for pleasure (high availability of such outside Nairaland), so it gotta be for business.
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by habibi777(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2007
i know who u are talking about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone / Oni Of Ife: Abobaku Must Be Buried Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.