Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,040 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander (4141 Views)

Poll: A senator on Nairaland: could this be true?

Yes: 69% (48 votes)
No: 30% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Powerful...a Minister And A Senator??? / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by temmysexy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2007
senator, , so? Abeeeeeeg!
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by MP007(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
so? who the fuk posted this shit? who cares,, abeg post better thang jare, and let the so called senator thank his stars that he aint fronting up in here cos i would have trashed him big time .;
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by jorem(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2007
That's an interesting news, but what are the nairalanders' perception of the new speaker Dimeji Bankole, being a bachelor(37yrs) and highly intelligent, I strongly belief that for someone at that age not to have gotten married he should be able to handle the assignment efficiently, at least he has no much commitment. smiley
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by tunadel(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2007
Am skeptical about his marital statues, is he a play boy or what, we need a man to handle that sit not a boy, papa pets!
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by jorem(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
tunadel, you may be right, because I perceived he must have being a serious type at school fully devoted to get there, and now he's there. But, he is to deal with some people who may not be well equiped academically but were more knowledgeable in fraud achitecture(distinction).
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by TmeD0(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2007
magneto:

BEHOLD YOUR SENATOR. . . . MY HUMBLE SELF! grin

Na lie, na me be the sinato o. grin
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by Rhea(f): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2007
Big deal
Re: A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander by Ajikawo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2007
we have strong men in the U.S parliament on myspace so wats d big deal bout a senator on Nairaland?d guy's young at heart n needs to meet chics too, so ji urself,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

234next Newspapers Is Dying! / "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered! / When You Are In Lagos, You Are Almost In Nigeria.... Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.